Top 16 Members - March

Buns

Congrats to Swaguroth x15 and GreenMoonSpaceship91! You guys really deserve being the top 16 after all the hard work. Can't believe I wasn't elected to be in the top 16 for the third time in a row.  Congrats you all! :P

• Like 1

Sigh... Thought the Swaguroth thing was behind me.. Guess not.. I didn't HAPPILY remove you.. I carefully explained that Mayh3m and myself (with Red's blessing mind you) figured we'd like to get more people involved in the Top 15 so we'd swap out every 2-3 months.. I even told you if you had names of people that you thought were good choices for Top 15 to give em to us..

Anyways...

ALL HAIL SWAGUROTHx15!

• Like 6

WAIT WAIT WAIT. Stop Stop Stop. No No No… Your missing someone from the list. Did you ever think to consider even for a second the Zagaroth has been doing exceedingly well this past month? I think he deserves a spot and I will not be happy until my friend has been noticed for his hard work.  :realmad:

• Like 2

I see this must have been a tough competition. I mean beating youself 15 times is not easy!

Also gratz to the other guy in there XD. I feel bad for you. :P

Oh yes, it's difficult to imagine the excruciating pain he experienced from beating himself 15 times.