Conspiracy Among our Staff- Part 2!

VinWarrior

Yes, we're doing this again and no you cannot go to the bathroom. Now today, we are discussing the ever popular theories among our staff. If any of you remember the past thread, it featured something called the "Forum Revolution" which is what we shall be discussing.

post-26953-0-04064600-1390789790_thumb.jpg

Notice the three members inciting the revolution and secrets were before the announcement of this revolution regular members, now, they have been brought into staff, a bit strange isn't it? Now I'd like to bring attention to other means of their promotion and how two more people are likely to be brought into staff sometime in February.

post-26953-0-79882500-1390789893_thumb.jpg

This brings the most controversy, now the members with green near them, Beckoning and D-38 were among the revolutionaries above, not only that, but as shown, they made the list twice before they were promoted. Referencing this, I put this month and last month's common members in red, only three showed up, Silent Orbis, Maestro, and myself. All three of us have had the award both this month and last, similar to BZ1 and D-38, as well, Maestro and Orbis are large parts of the "Revolution" as well, could this mean they are next to be brought into the staff to snuff out this revolution?

Now, here's something I found just plain odd...

post-26953-0-41878000-1390790099_thumb.jpg

Twam had visited my profile? Why, I'm not entirely sure, but, it did peak my interest. Now most would think, just Twam looking at a member profile for a sec. While that may be true, I check all members who were currently online, Staff and Twam included to see if they had any anomalies on their profiles:

post-26953-0-30628300-1390790074_thumb.jpg

Outlined in red are those I checked, each profile came up normal, no strange visits by Twam, or a mod, or even staff in general. A bit odd, isn't it? If Twam was just "Checking" random profiles, don't you think he would've done more then just one? Now, pointing to the only two awards I received that day, the 666 one and the Top 15 ones, I noticed something even stranger.  The 666 one was delivered by "Twam" but at a much earlier time period, and the Top 15 award(s) were delivered by Drizzy_Dan, as well at an earlier time period. So no obvious or normal reason for the visit, so what gives?

post-26953-0-56271200-1390791725_thumb.jpg

Update: After BZ1 posted, I noticed his name at the bottom go to Italics, something never done before.

post-26953-0-13682200-1390794706_thumb.jpg

Update 2: Noticing what Anakin said, I added all the numbers of his number together, and it added up to 35, so naturally, I went to my own, Maestro, and Silent's profiles to do the same with their member numbers. Silent added up to 15, me to 25, Maestro to 18. When comparing these numbers, both Silent and My own numbers follow a number pattern with 35, being a 1, 2, 3 etc. Style pattern. This could mean that silent and I are next in line for staff, as we narrow the members down to two.

Feel free to add theories as to the next conspiracy below.

Edited by Azaxx
Definitely moving to Gen Discussion.
  • Like 7

Everything is fine. nothing is amiss. you are content with your forum-lives, and see nothing out of the ordinary. we are very well, thank you.

Everything is fine. nothing is amiss. you are content with your forum-lives, and see nothing out of the ordinary. we are very well, thank you.

• Like 1

This all ties to the number of the beast. First was the delivery of 666 by Twam. Then in his name the number is present. T is the 20th number of the alphabet, W is the the 23rd, A is the 1st, and M is the 13th. 23 means 2x3 which = 6. Then when you do 13+1 you get 14. 20-14= 6. 13 means 1x3. Thus 23-20=3, since 13= 1x3 and 1x3 is 3. We get the final number, 3+3=6. Again we get 666. Edward then mentioned a 1,2,3 style pattern.1x2x3=6. This number multiplied by the last written number in Edwards theory of a pattern, being 3 equals 18. 18 divided by 3=6. Then when you add the numbers mentioned in the pattern,1,2 and 3, you get 6. These 3 equations then equal out to 666. It is with this analysis and my nonexistent professional opinion in the field of Satanic cults and conspiracies that I come to the conclusion that, Twam is not setting Edward and Silent up for staff, but to be the main sacrificial objects in his ceremony to awaken the great and all powerful Cyber Demon. 

• Like 1

In Anakin Skywalkers last status update he simply put North. What does this have to do with anything?

The chosen one must be Canadian, because the country known as the great white North is Canada

Edited by Yoshi1176

There is no conspiracy. None. You are imagining things. You are content with your forum lives.

There is no conspiracy. None. You are imagining things. You are content with your forum lives.

There is no conspiracy. NONE. You are imagining things. You are content with your forum lives.

NONE.

NONE.

NONE.

NONE.

NONE.

NONE.

NONE.

NONE.

NONE.

NONE.

​NO.

​NO.