Top 15 Members of January 2014

Buns

lol. I see that I have made it once again to the top 15. :)

I often wonder how I manage to do that? :P

Anyways, thank you for believing that I deserved the top 15! :D

Also Congrats to everyone else on the list, you all did great!!! :D

Edited by Zelda
  • Like 9

Congrats to everyone who made the list. You all have done a great job at contributing to the forum and have done an excellent job at showing what good members look like. 

If you are not on this list, do not be discouraged, we had many names brought forward and we could only choose so many. Let this be motivation for you to be on the list next month! Show she whole forum why you deserve it!

• Like 6

Congratulations to everyone that made it on the Top 15 this month :clapping: keep making this the best Halo community on the internet. 

And thank you to the dedicated and very qualified team who puts these lists together as unbiased as they can. It makes for good Wrapup material :D.

• Like 7

I, um.....oooooooo.

So I was just checking the member list, and it appears there isn't another member whose display name is Magical Love apart from me. As such - not complaining - I thiiiiiiink there's been some sort of accident......? :/ Cuz I don't remember actually doing anything worthwhile to contribute other than the odd hi. But hey, if this IS legit? Then woo. Thanks! Feels honored. 

Congrats to all the others though! TY for all the hard work.

BeckoningzeBRA1

haha

• Like 4

Magical Love

Sparky

OMEGA(Edward Kenway)

Tucker

Yang Xiao Long

lilsilmarillion

Yoshi1176

Zelda

VitaminPWN

The Stig

Unease Peanut

Silent Orbis

Spyro

Maestro The Stampede

Bashful Brute

Just noticed Tucker is on the list twice...

Get your eyes checked :P

• Like 1

Just saw this... WOAH! Thanks for including me in the list! But I don't know if I deserve it... There are lots of great people here... Everyone reading this is probably way better than me in every possible way. So thank you. Thank you all, very, very, very, much my friends... But, I must pass down my spot to someone more deserving. 

Just saw this... WOAH! Thanks for including me in the list! But I don't know if I deserve it... There are lots of great people here... Everyone reading this is probably way better than me in every possible way. So thank you. Thank you all, very, very, very, much my friends... But, I must pass down my spot to someone more deserving. 

Don't be like that 

You've been really active lately you deserve it. :)

• Like 2

See.. The thing is.. We choose people that we see as being a good thing for the community.. (Not that most people aren't... and yes I am insinuating that some people are kind of bad) We don't choose people based on any one reason.. We choose someone if they are seen brightening up the shoutbox, making quality posts, hosting playdates... and more.. So if you see yourself on the list, don't wonder why you're on it.. Just.. Say thanks..

Edit: Also note, that we do have thorough discussion when it comes to some people...

Edited by Zaguroth
  • Like 5