Flood in Spartan Ops

PrometheanSigma

Flood in Spartan Ops  

62 members have voted

1. 1. Could you see flood in Spartan Ops?

• Yes. 343 would do that.
    • No. I don't see 343 doing that.
    • Maybe. It's not like 343 but there's always a chance.
  2. 2. Would you like flood in Spartan Ops?

• Yes. It would add more to the Spartan Ops experience.
    • No. I dislike the flood and it would ruin Spartan Ops.
    • Undecided. There's pros and cons and I don't really care whether they're added or not.

The Harvester doesn't look like a Covenant vehicle (It's very different to standard Covenant technology) nor Flood. Maybe it was Forerunner and the Covenant put Lekgolo inside it to assume control, you can see the worms crawling in pipes.

And the Flood would be interesting in Spartan Ops, but I don't think here's enough time to add/introduce them.

I thought the Harvester was flood at first...

I want to see them in action, they seem like Scarab variations.

I want scarabs again...

I vote no for a different reason- they have no reason to be on requiem. Let them for the death they had, don't prolong them needlessly.

The Harvester doesn't look like a Covenant vehicle (It's very different to standard Covenant technology) nor Flood. Maybe it was Forerunner and the Covenant put Lekgolo inside it to assume control, you can see the worms crawling in pipes.

And the Flood would be interesting in Spartan Ops, but I don't think here's enough time to add/introduce them.

agree,

Its to late to add the flood. maybe in season 2 they will surprise with the flood and some new maps

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I would love Spartan Ops to have flood in it. Guess what though, some of my friends think The Flood ruined Halo!!! OMG.

I have missed the Flood as well: they weren't in Reach, didn't really like Halo Reach anyway.

It would definitely give a bigger experience of enemies, in the so called "Second Campaign."

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

i relook at this wall and that might sound cool but that way too many emmys to work with plus where do the flood fit on that planet it is all forerunner tech no flood can enter unless strapped to a ship and crashes onto the planet