USF Presidential Election 3

Spyro

Ok, some of you may remember the last election and think, well it wasn't really all that fun with the fights and all, and I completely agree. I almost didn't do this again. I want it to be like it was the first time (minus The Director becoming president) and everyone who participate just do this for the fun of it. Now, on to the rule and such.

This is the third USF (United States of the Forum) Presidential election. Same rules as last time for the most part, only a few changes. This time literally anyone can run. Even Twam if he so wishes. Any of the previous or currant presidents can run again for a second and final term of office (Zelda, The Director, and Vplus). The reason for this is because many, including The Director (for obvious reasons), thought I was being unfair by excluding anyone and only allowing one term. So this time I'll allow another term. To be in the running, the candidate must be nominated by another member of the forum. Let me reiterate this real quick, ANYONE can run so long as they're nominated by someone. That means greens, purples, silver/greys, yellows, etc. Any candidate can drop out of the running at any time. I will give them a last chance before the voting begins to be part of the running. That's pretty much it. If there are anymore details, I'll add them to this, so keep an eye out for changes.

NOTE: This is purely for fun and the president has ABSOLUTELY NO POWER WHAT SO EVER.

Current candidate(s):

Twam

Drizzy_Dan

The Director

GermanShepherdD

Barack Obama

Ashlynn

SuperIntendant

Pbrabbit

Winry Rockbell

Azaxx

Choot 'em

Harbinger

343iBot

SykoWolf

Absolute Dog

• Like 8

I hereby and indubitably nominate one of our fellow brethren for the running in the elections being held here in the 343 Industries Community Forum for the office of Forum President.

My nomination is for SuperIntendant

God save the Queen....I mean it really someone save the Queen before SI gets to her. He is an animal!

• Like 6

I nominate my Bathroom Sink. :P

UncoilingMonk89 sleeps in there so it's obviously special!

STUPIDITY ENDS HERE

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Why is it only Twam?

There has been bribery!

Drum roll please! Ladies and Gentleman creatures of the earth, Spartans, Forerunners, and Covy's. I come to your amazing forum to announce this year's nominee for this Presidential Election. This is , in my opinion, one of the strongest, most supportive, charismatic, humble, charming, blah, blah, blah(that's enough to make anyone sick). Whatever............Choot 'em, your the man and I have noticed that a lot of what you do goes unnoticed. But you truly are one of the strongest members and promote character and integrity. Good luck to you, you deserve it.

• Like 4