RisingPho3nix

Not to mention f---ing 8 v 8 Objective types, PERIOD- I agree with you. But some of us have more than 5 friends on Halo4 or any game for that matter. Kicking friends from the party because 343i says we can't have 8 v 8 is pretty freaking crazy.

I may be wrong, but I am pretty sure on Any of the Team Slayer game types you can bring a party of 8. You guys will not be on the same team, but you can play in the same game.

Single-Flag CTF is the gametype that has kept me playing Halo. I know it's only days since launch, but I really, really want and hope we get a dedicated Single-Flag CTF playlist. :)

Unfortunately, I'm not sure if they will ever make a 1 flag playlist. I say this only because I noticed there is no 1 flag option in custom games either.

But, if they were actually trying to keep us coming back to halo and adding ACTUAL new gametypes to custom games/matchmaking like 1 flag, bomb, etc, then ill be happy. It's a long shot, but who knows.