Lack of UNSC airborne vehicles

Ventus

I read the newest bulletin board and in the Forge section I saw the list of vehicles included in Forge.

Mongoose

Warthog, Default

Warthog, Gauss

Warthog, Rocket

Scorpion

Mantis

Ghost

Wraith

Banshee

Shade Turret

It came to my attention that there is not a single UNSC airborne vehicle on that list. Does this mean that there won't be any in the game? Not even the Hornet? I'm not very updated on this, please tell me if I'm wrong or if there's going to be any UNSC airborne vehicles in War Games but not in Forge. Thanks.

Bulletin did say it may have missed a few things on that forge list. I hope we get a new aerial vehicle. Some type of one or two seater jet that can actually manuver, and do bomb drops.

Oh I didnt see that part...that would be cool if the Hornet made its return as a "secret"

Oh I didnt see that part...that would be cool if the Hornet made its return as a "secret"

Would be nice to have a few surprises at launch.

I remember playing Halo3 on launch night with some of my buddies, one of them came across the gravity hammer and we all stopped for a second and looked at his screen in awe as he smashed the opposing teams Warthog.

Would be nice to have a few surprises at launch.

I remember playing Halo3 on launch night with some of my buddies, one of them came across the gravity hammer and we all stopped for a second and looked at his screen in awe as he smashed the opposing teams Warthog.

Yep latest bulletins said they still have a couple of surprises up there sleeve for launch date

I can only hope the hornet is one of them

It might just be in Campaign (And maybe Spartan Ops?) But if you check out the interactive guide Waypoint released a few days ago, two vehicles on it are the Lich (Covenant) and the Broadsword (UNSC). The broadsword is a jet-looking thing so i assume it won't be in Multiplayer, but DLC maybe? Hornet/ Falcon in DLC maps maybe? Please 343?

IF ANYONE WITH ANY KIND OF EVEN REMOTE AUTHORITY AT 343 SEE'S THIS, PLEASE READ. A lot of people, including me, are huge lovers of airbourne vehicles in the Halo series, I used them ALOT in the forge. they can transport us and our teamates from place to place, or provide air support for our troops on the ground, they are a HUGE help. i especially loved the Falcon, and the Hornet was cool. I've been watching Machinima's Halo 4 Early Access Live Stream on Youtube, and they went through the entire forge vehicle list, there wasnt a single UNSC airbourne vehicle in the list. that made me sad lol. I have NO IDEA why you would want to take them out, people love them, plus the Covanent get the Banshee, so its only fair that we get an air vehicle. (i also hate the Banshee). So unless your just waiting for the release and keeping it a suprise, PLEASE add one into the game!!! P.S. - if you put the Falcon in the game, you should really make the turret on the front usable, it was in the campaign, and not in the forge, which kind sucked. but anyway please consider, and anyone else who agrees, post some more and help us convince 343 to let us have airbourne vehicles in the forge!

post-34997-0-08525500-1352057593.jpg

post-34997-0-71581700-1352057611.jpg