Here's Why You Wont See Master Chief's Face In Halo 4

Archangel Tyrael

Well in Halo: Fall of Reach, 6-year-old John is described having "tousled brown hair", while in Halo: The Flood, Chief is only described as having "Short hair, with serious eyes, a firm mouth, and a strong jaw."

If we want to count comic books as canon, he has brown hair in Halo: Helljumper #1.

And if we also want to count the Halo Holiday 2010 card as canon, he is seen with brown hair.

I seriously can't believe we're debating what hair color Chief has...

• Like 2

I could have sworn he has dirty blonde/brownish hair and blue eyes with freckles. Wasnt it stated in The Fall of Reach and in the comics? Hmm...weel seeing as we saw him as a kid in the comics I just imagine those same features except older lol.

• 2 weeks later...

Great article thanks for sharing this news. I second your opinion but I still think that if done right, the Halo series could conclude with master chief in a some big fight where his helmet actually breaks. He would have to be one cool Irishman a be in a 1 vs 10,000 fight.

With a breaking helmet??????

If that happened, ALOT of halo fans would say 343 have run out of ideas and just used Halo: Reachs' end of game style.

So i think that would be a no-no for the halo community :wallbash:

I have a feeling that if he takes off his helmet, there will just be another helmet underneath.

...spartanception...

like the end to the original halo, some people tweaked it to try and see his face on the last cinematic.. the result was he had another helmet on lol

• Like 1