Making Halo 4 a little more bloody, just like Halo CE?

Zachary Allen Horn

In my opinion, I think they should include a little more blood in halo 4. Combat evolved had a lot more blood and also Halo 2 did. Then when the other couple of games came out they slimmed down the blood. I think they should bring a little more gore into it, not like cutting off limbs or anything, just like how the first and second halo's were. If its an rated M game, well give it a little better reason to be rated M, language doesnt cut it. there are teen rated games with swearing in them. I am probably the only person that wants this, but I feel like adding a little more blood in the game will spice it up.

• Like 2

I haven't even heard any language from Halo 4 so far. If that gets taken out, parents will find no reason to hesitate from buying their 7 year olds this game -_- Halo 4 just needs to get a little more worthy to be rated 'M', but even if it doesn't, I will still love Halo, even with 7 year olds screaming everywhere :)

• Like 1

Im getting halo 4 non the less, I just wanted that old feeling like how i felt when i played halo CE and halo 2. There really isnt any swearing in halo, so why rate it M? See that my point, there are games with shooting and more language then halo but they are teen. Why rate a game with M if there isnt a great reason to give it that? So i think they should include the old violence in the game like the old ones. If you dont want your kid to play the game with blood, then dont buy the game its simply. Just dont ruin it for gamers that grew up with the old games, we loved those games, we grew up with them, if you change things to much, we dont feel like its the same game anymore.

Its like being a Halo fan for years, playing with intelligent players, yet now I find toddlers begging me to play forge with them after this match -_- My friends brother is literally 4 years old, and he says the dumbest things over xbox live that I am embarrassed to even play Xbox Live, just because he is my friends brother. I would remove him as a friend, but he shares the same Gamertag with his older brother. Little kids need to go play Roblox or something -_- Worst of all, he even uses a mic on top of the fact that he is making my team lose. Thats why I decided to play Rumble Pit with him though, it is perfect for everyone :)

i dont think more blood will stop 7 year olds from buying this. It already has an M rating and this hasnt stopped their parents from getting the game for them. One more word underneath the M wont solve anything

but in my personal opinion, I dont halo should be about the gore. I am not a person that likes a lot of graphic violence. Blue alien blood doesnt give me a problem at all, but i am disgusted by human blood splattered everywhere.

And i also do not like how graphic the assassinations are either. Stabbing knives in people's heads should not bring pleasure to any normal human

halo shouldnt be about the gore. It is the style of gameplay that has made it a fan favorite

• 1 month later...

If only Johnson was still there, he could add a few more words like Bas**rd.

Also i think there should be more blood, just to shut those bloody 8 year olds up.

And i also do not like how graphic the assassinations are either. Stabbing knives in people's heads should not bring pleasure to any normal human

halo shouldnt be about the gore. It is the style of gameplay that has made it a fan favorite

Personally i like the assassinations, it gives more depth into it. When i play reach for along time, i get a crapload of assassinations.

But then i play halo 3 and get someone not knowing i was there, BANG! just a dead body on the floor and nothing to say: Damn that assassination is good!

Needs a Johnson level language and enough blood to paint the walls purple. What age does one have to purchase M games in the states? Here the law requires anyone that purchases the game does not do it for an audience lower than the minimum age and anyone caught gets a huge fine. The game here is rated R16

Needs a Johnson level language and enough blood to paint the walls purple. What age does one have to purchase M games in the states? Here the law requires anyone that purchases the game does not do it for an audience lower than the minimum age and anyone caught gets a huge fine. The game here is rated R16

Technically, an M rated game in the US is only purchasable by those 18 and over, however that does not stop parents from purchasing the game for their 7 year olds, or it could be a case of a parent (or adult figure in a household) who purchases a game and then happens to live with a 7 year old. Even if they are purchasing it for somebody younger than 18, I don't know how anybody could prove that, honestly. But, a parent (who is not a gamer, mind) purchasing the game for a young child and allowing them to go on Live is just a silly notion to me. I mean, if you as a parent don't play video games, and don't have any experience with XBox Live, what makes you think it is a good idea to let a young child on there? If I'm a parent who doesn't know the first thing about guns, what makes me think it's a good idea to give my child a 9mm pistol? Does that seem like a good idea? Or how about letting them go to a Slipknot concert. Yeah, seems spectacular. -.-

And yet, they sell Halo Megablock sets, designed with young children in mind. So who's really at fault here, the parents who purchase the game for their children, or in this case, 343i who is marketing the game to young children?

Now this isn't a smack at some of our younger members here, from the conversations we've had, you all seem like mature kids that I wouldn't have any problem playing with, so please don't think I'm putting you down.