Skins armor specific?

Kwazar63

@ Victory: i think the armor skins come in "pieces" so a shoulder skin, chest skin, helmet skin etc. Because some of the pre-order bonuses say they have a helmet skin, example Deadeye Helmet skin, thus I am assuming that the armor skins come in pieces. So you can mix and match armor and apply the skins as you please as well. But who knows

@ Victory: i think the armor skins come in "pieces" so a shoulder skin, chest skin, helmet skin etc. Because some of the pre-order bonuses say they have a helmet skin, example Deadeye Helmet skin, thus I am assuming that the armor skins come in pieces. So you can mix and match armor and apply the skins as you please as well. But who knows

that makes sense. I hadnt thoguht about that yet.

i can always count on you Tallgeese :thumbsup:

@mACca431: Under the description of the pre-order bonuses, it clearly states that the colors can be changed. So yes the colors of the armor skins can be changed to whatever colors you want. You could have the WEB skin and make your guy look like a Pink and Blue spider woman lol