• Wetwork
    • Pioneer
    • Engineer
    • Tracker
    • Rogue
    • Stalker
    • Pathfinder
    • Operator

So I will probably start with Pioneer if it indeed helps you rank up the first 50 levels fast. Than after that I will use Rogue, having the stability and the ability to not be kicked out of zoom when shot sounds really nice.

How about you all?

Edited by Absolute Dog
Pinned by Absolute dog

To clarify to people, I don't think we'll be able to use ANY before we reach level 60.

Correct, the Mod itself (The thing that gives you the ability in accordance with the Specialization) won't be available until you reach level 10 of the Specialization that you chose when you reached Level 50. At least that's what I think it's set out as.

@Ryu: It has already been stated that you can only use 1 MOD at a time.

I think 343i is handeling this similar to how Bungie had a level cap on Reach for a while until the community got to a certain point and than lifted it. I think once the majority of the community gets through the first 1-50 levels, 343i will release another Spec, and once the community finishes a Spec, they will release several more etc.