Prometheans have human skulls

Victory Element

Cortana mention immediately her curiosity of how similar and humanistic the skull was. It is quite possible that the humans has some direct link to the Forerunners.

Humans and Forerunners were created by the same species, the precursors, so that's their connection.

• 3 weeks later...

ugh, I hope someone must already know this. This theories are getting into my nerves XD

First of all as some of you have stated that they are human. That is CORRECT the prometheans were HUMAN, the ditact had lived for a very very very long time. This occurred or happened during the human-forerunner war which was like 100,000 B.C.E. during that war the didact led the forerunners against humanity for we were "a violent species", we were allied with this group called the Human-San'Shyuum. This group combined forerunner and human ideas and this made this group a formitable enemy against the forerunner. But eventually humanity lost and was left to devolve making our ancient history. Now when the forerunner-flood war was happening, he noticed most of his ranks are being overwhelmed and convertred into flood victims. So what the didact did was he used a new technology called "THE COMPOSER" on CAPTURED humans from the human-forerunner war to convert them into non-organic species to defend him and Requiem. So basically the Prometheans we fought in Halo 4 were humans from thousands of years ago. Evidence or proof? The part were the Promethean caught master chief by suprise and screamed at his face showing his SKULL, a HUMAN skull, 2nd the TINY arms you see below the combat arms are actually human arms. And lastly a solid proof from 343 industries or Bungies.net concept art.... just try searching Promethean concept art humans, you'll find it soon.

So boom! XD True story broskis!!!

:up: Yes, it is all perfectly explained in the game. But you still are wrong. The "group" you mentioned it is the Human-San 'Shyuum alliance (San 'Shyuum are called "prophets" by the ignorant UNSC), we weren't allied with this group because we WERE this "group". Eventually humanity lost because they had to fight on two fronts, and while they managed to find a cure for the "Infection" known as Flood, the Forerunners overrun Ancient Humans and de-evolved them as the final punishment for fighting 'till the very end, instead they "spared" the San 'Shyuum when they surrended.

The rest is right.

• Like 1

:up: Yes, it is all perfectly explained in the game. But you still are wrong. The "group" you mentioned it is the Human-San 'Shyuum alliance (San 'Shyuum are called "prophets" by the ignorant UNSC), we weren't allied with this group because we WERE this "group". Eventually humanity lost because they had to fight on two fronts, and while they managed to find a cure for the "Infection" known as Flood, the Forerunners overrun Ancient Humans and de-evolved them as the final punishment for fighting 'till the very end, instead they "spared" the San 'Shyuum when they surrended.

The rest is right.

Exactly. The humans also had to sacrifice 1/3 of their population to combat the flood with the anti-infection. So when the Forerunners began to advance the ancient humans were already down 1/3 their numbers. Despite this, ancient humanity/San'Shyuum went toe to toe with the Forerunners but eventually just lost.

If i remember right the San Shyuum elected to break the alliance and seek peace and that in the end it was just the stalwarts of the San Shyuum that stayed with humanity on Charum Hakor.

We all know that some of those Prometheans should have human skulls and some should have Forerunners skulls.

The San Shyuum were technologically more advanced than we humans and their alliance with us was commented on by the Didact to be short lived if it was to continue a century more. It's in the books. The combined technologies of the two races produced weaponry that could check the forerunner technology but it was still less advanced and our combined numbers was still the smaller of the two.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

its mentioned in game that prometheans are ancient human

Yes but the Promethean sect of the forerunners were composed willingly first then the Didact needed more and that's when he went and composed a whole halo rings population of humans. There should be a mix of forerunner skulls as well as human, if going by the canon.

If i remember right the San Shyuum elected to break the alliance and seek peace and that in the end it was just the stalwarts of the San Shyuum that stayed with humanity on Charum Hakor.

We all know that some of those Prometheans should have human skulls and some should have Forerunners skulls.

The San Shyuum were technologically more advanced than we humans and their alliance with us was commented on by the Didact to be short lived if it was to continue a century more. It's in the books. The combined technologies of the two races produced weaponry that could check the forerunner technology but it was still less advanced and our combined numbers was still the smaller of the two.

Maybe alliances tech was was less advanced but the weapons might have been still more advanced than forerunners since humans were close to win the war even thought they were weakened by the flood. Other possibilty is that because of forerunners culture and politics they couldn't fight back as well as they could.

The skull might not be ancient human or forerunner skull. It might be something similar and recognizable for both. In the end it does not matter since as you said mechanical prometheans were both humans and forerunners and their skulls were propably similar.

Maybe alliances tech was was less advanced but the weapons might have been still more advanced than forerunners since humans were close to win the war even thought they were weakened by the flood. Other possibilty is that because of forerunners culture and politics they couldn't fight back as well as they could.

The skull might not be ancient human or forerunner skull. It might be something similar and recognizable for both. In the end it does not matter since as you said mechanical prometheans were both humans and forerunners and their skulls were propably similar.

What we have on the war is mostly in the terminals, the books only lightly touch on it here and there. So, Mainly using what we know from the terminals the war was started by us who were not trying to start a war but trying to firebreak the flood or get ahead of it and if we did get ahead of it we would have been faced with a choice of still wiping out whole systems or warn them or fortify them. A firebreak would of been the only true effective way to stem the floods spread, a dead zone of no life.

We were also being forced to cross into forerunner territory from fleeing human populations, If anything, we employed primitive imperialistic warfare where is the forerunners used their considerable advanced technology to uproot whole races from their native home systems and resettle them elsewhere in the galaxy after they surrendered or came to an agreement through other means. We were on the run as well as trying to stop the spread of the flood.

The forerunner empire covered all the inner arms of the galaxy and in one excerpt it states that there was over 3 million worlds settled in the empire but it's safe to say that this excerpt will be ignored as it throws a spanner in the works. They were a million years or so ahead of us in advancement, all we had was weapons that could break their shielding, we weren't winning, we just surprised them and they were slow to react but once they did they simply overwhelmed us with numbers and attrition.

Any points i've left out is unintentional so correction is welcome on my part as i've had to reread the books a few times and i still get some things messed up.

Well, the forerunners look pretty human to me. They're certainly not human, but the correct term would be "humanoid". Also, there was like a war back in time where forerunners and humans didn't mix very well together. Though, not all forerunners were seeking war. (Please correct me on these last two sentences, I might have misinterpreted.)

your all derps they have human skulls because they are ancient humans that the didact used a weapon of horrific power that turns living things into AI's it is called the composer and the promethean's were meant to help combat the flood the foruners thought the humans were atacking them but they were mearly in the way the humans were runing the didact and his armys stoped the humans but then the flood arived so the didact need a new army one that cannot be converted so he made prometheans

then the librarian saves every one by putting him in his cryptum and moving the composer away then activating the halo's and cleansing the galexy yet

to be re seeded

• Like 1

your all derps they have human skulls because they are ancient humans that the didact used a weapon of horrific power that turns living things into AI's it is called the composer and the promethean's were meant to help combat the flood the foruners thought the humans were atacking them but they were mearly in the way the humans were runing the didact and his armys stoped the humans but then the flood arived so the didact need a new army one that cannot be converted so he made prometheans

then the librarian saves every one by putting him in his cryptum and moving the composer away then activating the halo's and cleansing the galexy yet

to be re seeded

Thanks for the info, but next time try to be a little more organized and polite.

so story short they have human skulls because they are human technically

i didnt realy mean derps sorry

More like, they *were human. Not that I think that derp is that offensive, since it's not even a word and people these days consider anything offensive, but yeah you get the point. It's all about the post's organization (for me, at least...). Still, thanks for sharing your thoughts (and info). :thumbup:

Well, the forerunners look pretty human to me. They're certainly not human, but the correct term would be "humanoid". Also, there was like a war back in time where forerunners and humans didn't mix very well together. Though, not all forerunners were seeking war. (Please correct me on these last two sentences, I might have misinterpreted.)

sorry to break it to ya, but its been said already in countless other posts

...and i cant believe this thread has reached 9 pages :clap:

sorry to break it to ya, but its been said already in countless other posts

...and i cant believe this thread has reached 9 pages :clap:

IM SORRY IF I SPOILED ANYTHING BUT I IN A BASIC WAY I SAID ALL MOST THE ENTIRE PROMETHEAN STORY SO FAR

• 1 year later...