Prometheans have human skulls

Victory Element

this could be why the didact captures MC and doesnt just kill him.

It is probably similar to how the covenant needed humans to activate the halos

Only question is why couldn't the Didact, a Forerunner, not activate the Composer? He was imprisoned there so maybe the Librarian made sure he couldn't activate any of their technology.

Only question is why couldn't the Didact, a Forerunner, not activate the Composer? He was imprisoned there so maybe the Librarian made sure he couldn't activate any of their technology.

Probably the case, the Didact was essentially exiled for a reason...

i have a feeling that this may have something to do with the number of fingers. Read this topic and check out my first reply

http://www.343industries.org/forum/topic/15609-forerunner-fingers/

i have a feeling that this may have something to do with the number of fingers. Read this topic and check out my first reply

http://www.343industries.org/forum/topic/15609-forerunner-fingers/

The picture with five fingers cannot be considered canon because that episode of Halo:Legends where it came from, Origins, is based on Cortanas interpretation of the Forerunenrs. And she was rampant at the time, so if she shows a forerunner with five fingers,I wouldn't believe it.

i just had a new theory about the skulls. In the time of the forerunners, they transfered human consiousnesses into monitors. 343 guilty spark was once an ancient human by the name of chakas(i know i didnt spell it correctly) maybe they have human consiousnesses inside of them, and they have possibly gone mad?? just a rough theory

I didn't get to finish that bit in the book!

Now i know what happens!

NOOOOOOOOOO!

:wallbash:

I didn't get to finish that bit in the book!

Now i know what happens!

NOOOOOOOOOO

:wallbash:

No you don't know what happens, you only know something the forerunners did. It's not like he ruined he book for you. And Chakas became a monitor that wasn't 343, and then the forerunners fragmented that monitor, and 343 was one of the fragments.

Forerunners had contact with humanity and, in fact, war with humanity more than a hundred thousand years ago. The Forerunners defeated the humans, and then subjugated them by using a process of devolution. Basically sending them back into the stone age.

yes, and we're speculating that they made promethean A.I.s out of the humans

The picture with five fingers cannot be considered canon because that episode of Halo:Legends where it came from, Origins, is based on Cortanas interpretation of the Forerunenrs. And she was rampant at the time, so if she shows a forerunner with five fingers,I wouldn't believe it.

well in that topic, i discussed how the covenant needed a human with 5 fingers to activate the halos, but the didact appears to have 6 fingers

well in that topic, i discussed how the covenant needed a human with 5 fingers to activate the halos, but the didact appears to have 6 fingers

I don't think it depends on the number of fingers they have as much as it does on the DNA of humans. All of the activation "switches" needed to activate forerunner artifacts seem like touch pads so the number of fingers doesn't matter.

I don't think it depends on the number of fingers they have as much as it does on the DNA of humans. All of the activation "switches" needed to activate forerunner artifacts seem like touch pads so the number of fingers doesn't matter.

i'm really not sure......

geez, halo has so much to consider :blushing:

Not to mention the consoles in Halo Wars, they required human touch to activate, yet they were of Forerunner design. Also, They were of holographic projection.

Maybe it is like the Ancients in Stargate...some humans havemore of the Ancient gene within them than others and could activate Ancient tech..maybe some humans have more of the Forerunner gene or Geas and could activate Forerunner tech? Who knows...gotta love how intricate the Halo lore gets

Maybe it is like the Ancients in Stargate...some humans havemore of the Ancient gene within them than others and could activate Ancient tech..maybe some humans have more of the Forerunner gene or Geas and could activate Forerunner tech? Who knows...gotta love how intricate the Halo lore gets

by the end of this new halo trilogy, i'm sure there will be so much truth that we fans never get to discover

BTW Tallgeese, congrats on 2K+ posts

• 1 month later...

well, i thought it would be nice to come back to this old thread which created so much discussion..... back in the good'ol days

Anyways, this mystery seems cleared up to me. Prometheans have human souls, which explains the human skulls behind their helmets.

and to think, 8 pages just trying to figure that out......

but it created some memorable discussions. :gathering:

• Like 1

well, i thought it would be nice to come back to this old thread which created so much discussion..... back in the good'ol days

Anyways, this mystery seems cleared up to me. Prometheans have human souls, which explains the human skulls behind their helmets.

and to think, 8 pages just trying to figure that out......

but it created some memorable discussions. :gathering:

Indeed, i hope there will be more discussions on Halo 5 :thumbsup:

• Like 1