Should Floodfight and The "ODST" Playlist be in Halo 4? Vote Here

TheL337destroyer

New Game Modes  

74 members have voted

1. 1. Should "Flood Fight" become a Game Mode?

• Yes. I want to kill some Flood.
    • No, I'm too scared!
  2. 2. Should "ODST" become a new Playlist?

• Yes, it would be a whole new experience!
    • No, I hated being an ODST..

There's NOTHING wrong with adding gametypes even if you aren't a fan of them. If it is something that stays true to Halo and some people tinks it plays well, then why not add it? I honestly wouldn't be that excited about an ODST playlist, but I know that a lot of people would enjoy it. The problem is is when they try to incorperate something that changes something in a way that degrades gameplay, the story, etc. -or if it was to take away other gametypes.

It would be pretty amazing to be able to play as more than just a spartan in Firefight matchmaking. I'd take it one step further and say that you could be covenant fighting waves of marines and flood, or flood fighting waves of covenant and marines too. If you were covenant, you would be an elite, if you were flood, you would be a combat form. They could make it more balanced by using load-outs and whatnot. Either way it would be pretty fun imo.

What kind of soldier doesn't get to choose what equipment and weapons he starts out with?...

The better, faster, stronger ones that don't need them. Anyways, armor abilities were never talked about until right before Reach came out so it wouldn't be completely random. It was just to get gameplay diversity, which lost it A LOOOOOOT of players.

Um all the Halo's except for Reach, were 10x better with out all the loadouts.

Amen. In Reach you walk slower, jumper lower, and your health is different so the weapons don't feel the same as the other Halo games. In Halo 3 someone could pick up a weapon and say to themselves," This is a BR, it takes 4 shots to the head", or "This is a Magnum, it takes 5 shots to the head.".I realize you may be able to tell how many shots it takes to kill someone with certain weapons in Reach, but in Halo 3 and down weapons and damage seemed a lot more concrete. You knew what was going to happen and how things were going to react. In Reach it's like there's some sort of give between the shields and the health. This is only one reason that Reach isn't half as good as other games. There are many more. Only thing better is the graphics (Not how stuff looks/is designed, but how it is rendered) and Forge which can still largely be improved.

I thought about flood fight august 2011 whether i was first or not it don matter but being a flood is just a bad idea im sorry to much like gears 3 beast mode or left for dead 2.

odst multi player is genious also u should have brutes in multi player.

When I say being a flood.. I mean for the Infection Playlist like in Halo 3 and Reach. Like you could actually be a Flood instead of just a "Lime Green" Spartan.

It wouldn't make sense in halo 4 because the flood is a desease ment for the halo rings Not on a forerunner planet

Well, there is a Very Good chance that Flood could make a return in Halo 4. Considering their still on that one Halo Ring from Halo 2 if I'm correct. And besides, their such a cool enemy!