post-15182-0-01804000-1431391305.png

HUWO! Welcome to Mafia 14! I am your host for this game, and its my first time of actually being a Host. I may have been Co-Host once, but thats not the same as acutally being Host.

This game is basicly just the fourteenth Mafia game, but with some added roles.

Below are the beloved people who have hosted and co hosted other mafia games before me. Please give them a big round of applause for no reason other than to thank them. And most of all, thank JL for this wonderful game, that without JL...I don't think there would be any Mafia games here. Maybe a different version entitled something else...but who knows.

And please, read the rules...

Also I am sorry there are no other links to Mafia games before 6.0, I tried looking but results stop at 6.0.

LET THE GAMES BEGIN!

What is Mafia?

Mafia is a game of deception, blind trust, and pure luck.

There are four factions.

Mafia, which consists of 5 players who's goal is to kill everybody and everyone.

Pro-Town, who's goal is to stop the Mafia at whatever the cost, before they achieve their goal of chaos and murder.

Neutral, they may choose to side with whoever they want. Be it Pro-Town...or Mafia.

The Grimm Reaper, is one person. They do not work for Mafia, and they do not work for Pro-Town. They represent Death, and Life.

Previous Mafia games

Mafia I - 'New New New Phoenix': JL

Mafia 1.0: JL

Mafia 2.0: JL

Mafia 3.0: Sikslik7

Mafia Returns: Axilus Prime

Mafia 5.0: Dexter Grif

Mafia 6.0: Yang Xiao Long

http://www.343industries.org/forum/topic/37522-mafia-60/

Mafia 7.0: Age Of Conflict: Bnus, TheSilverCenturion

http://www.343industries.org/forum/topic/38159-mafia-70-age-of-conflict/

The Ultimate Mafia, 8.0: Self Destruct, Yang Xiao Long

http://www.343industries.org/forum/topic/38851-the-ultimate-mafia-80-game-over/

Mafia 9.0: Banter Edition: UNSC Spartan II, Ruby Rose

http://www.343industries.org/forum/topic/39230-mafia-90-banter-edition/

Night of the Living Mafia, 10.0 - Self Destruct, Bnus

http://www.343industries.org/forum/topic/39424-night-of-the-living-mafia-100-game-over/

Mafia 11.0: Covenant Edition - Axilus Prime, Frankenzer

http://www.343industries.org/forum/topic/39982-mafia-110-covenant-edition/

Mafia 12.0: Classic - Selfie

http://www.343industries.org/forum/topic/40423-mafia-120-classic-game-over/

Mafia Station 13 (THUNDERDOOOOOOME) - Ledgend 1221

http://www.343industries.org/forum/topic/40781-mafia-station-13-thunderdoooooome/

Rules:

1. You are not to bribe anyone into revealing their role!

2. You can pull "A Mereel"(Suicide), but doing so involves postponing the game for 24 hours.

3. Neutral roles can win. But they have to convert into either Mafia or Pro-Town.

4. You may lie.

5. Your role shall be revealed after you have died.

6. There may be double lynching, but there has to be another vote.

7. You can reveal, or lie about your role.

8. Do not request a role, all roles will be determined through RNG.

9. You may PM anyone in the game, whether to co'op with each other, or to pass off info.

10. You can relinquish any evidence into the game.

11. You may NOT invite ANYONE into your role PM. You may make another PM with the person.

12. Ghosts can vote, but they only count as half, aka .5

13. No join in progress.

Roles/Factions:

The Grimm Reaper 1x - Can kill or bring back one person once every 3 rounds. Cannot die.

Pro-Town 8x

Detective 1x - Can investigate 1 person every round.

Medic 1x - Can protect any citizen once every round.

The Incredible Hulk! x1 - HULK SMASH! Has 3 lives.

Citizens 5x - Can vote on who will be lynched during the day.

--------------------------

Mafia: x3

Henchmen x1 - Can vote who to kill, and who to do the deed.

Juggernaut x1 - has 3 lives, can vote who to kill, and who to do the deed.

Don x1 - Can stop a lynch twice...only when he/she deems it important. Can vote who to kill, and who to do the deed.

--------------------------

Neutral: 3x

Police 1x - Can put or take out anybody from the suspect list 2 times throughout the game.

Psychic 1x - Is like the Detective, but can only use their power once every 2 rounds and can share their findings with Pro-Town, or Mafia.

The Oracle 1x - Has the ability to come back to life once, whenever He or she wishes.

List of Players:

1 - Fishy

2 - Caboose The Poo

3 - H5WBC

4 - Frankenzer

5 - Haley Kenway

6 - Dumpen9

7 - Arbiter747

8 - Selfie

9 - Tony Stark

10 - Ash

11 - Drizzy_Dan

12 - BATMAN

13 - Church

14 - Yang Xiao Long

15 - rrhuntington

• Like 6

2 :)

Now for two things

1 When the Oracle revives themselves, are other players made aware?

2 Lower the lives of the mafian juggernaut and Pro town juggernaut down to two instead of three.

1 Yes, everybody is aware.

2 It's perfectly fine at 3 :D

Number 17 if you please.

Srry, BATMAN asked for 17 before you did. You'll have to pick a different number.

Does the Grimm Reaper work with whoever they please, or no one?

The Grimm Reaper is neutral. But not neutral. He or She can work with Mafia or Pro-Town...or not work with them at all. The Grimm Reaper is the Yin, and the Yang. The Grimm Reaper is the Vanilla and Chocolate ice cream of the Zebra Cone. The Grimm Reaper is both Good and Bad. The Grimm Reaper is the Dark and Light side of the force.

Also, I am extending the deadline by 1 day.

I have a problem with 2 of these, and a question for the last:

2. You can pull "A Mereel"(Suicide), but doing so involves postponing the game for 24 hours.

That's going to bring the game to a grinding freaking halt for an extra 24 hours in addition to the 48 hours waiting time. I know I speak for everyone when I say that we definitely don't like waiting longer than what's needed.

If a person wants to back out then that should not have any other affect besides their death (the death of an important role is a big deal). That's like kicking a dead horse.

3. You can't intentionally aid the enemy team. Be loyal to your own.

This is such a grey area. I try not to imply this in my games since as a player you're still going to need to help the enemy team somehow so you can sneak your way in: to fool the other player(s). I think it should be alright if I aid the enemy so that my team can progress.

4. Neutral roles can win. But only if they choose to go against the faction that has "won". Meaning if Pro-Town wins, they have a choice to either go with Pro-Town and end the game...or they can Convert into Mafia.

So if Neutrals like Police decided they wanted to be Mafia they could convert... and keep their powers? Are they removed? Same goes for Protown. If they become a Protown do they keep their powers, or do they become Civilians?

I probably should have said these things in Mafia Discussion a looong time ago, but I just haven't payed attention to the recent game rules of the new games until now.

• Like 1

I have a problem with 2 of these, and a question for the last:

That's going to bring the game to a grinding freaking halt for an extra 24 hours in addition to the 48 hours waiting time. I know I speak for everyone when I say that we definitely don't like waiting longer than what's needed.

If a person wants to back out then that should not have any other affect besides their death (the death of an important role is a big deal). That's like kicking a dead horse.

Well just hope nobody Pulls A Mereel :D

3. You can't intentionally aid the enemy team. Be loyal to your own.

This is such a grey area. I try not to imply this in my games since as a player you're still going to need to help the enemy team somehow so you can sneak your way in: to fool the other player(s). I think it should be alright if I aid the enemy so that my team can progress.

You can do that. I am talking about the literal stuff like selling out your faction and actually giving the enemy team a real list of who is who, thus betraying your team.

4. Neutral roles can win. But only if they choose to go against the faction that has "won". Meaning if Pro-Town wins, they have a choice to either go with Pro-Town and end the game...or they can Convert into Mafia.

So if Neutrals like Police decided they wanted to be Mafia they could convert... and keep their powers? Are they removed? Same goes for Protown. If they become a Protown do they keep their powers, or do they become Civilians?

No, I am talking about if a neutral is the last one left. They can choose either to be Mafia, or Pro-Town. They can't be neutral and win. If The Grimm Reaper on the other hand is the last person left...then The Grimm Reaper would win. Because they are not neutral. I am going to have to re-word that. I don't know what I was thinking.

I probably should have said these things in Mafia Discussion a looong time ago, but I just haven't payed attention to the recent game rules of the new games until now.