The Terrorists of 343

I know.... I said it was coming out today.... It is not quite finished and should be out by Tuesday for certain, I promise. :)

Here is a little teaser to keep you going till then.

Omega team moved though the Embassy quickly eliminating hostiles as soon as they appeared. “Ledend, how many kills you got so far?” Caboose asked as he walked, still remembering their bet they had placed when the mission started. “27” Ledgend said as he killed another Terrorist before cockily replying “Make that, 28” “35” Caboose smirked as he said it. “You’re bluffing!” “Maybe you just didn’t see them because you were to busy….” Ghost the newest member of Omega squad then reappeared on Caboose shoulder cutting him short. “Actually master Caboose I have counted a total of 40 kills” Although Caboose could not see Ledgends face beyond his helmet but he had a good idea what it looked like right now.

Edited by Caboose The Ace
  • Like 2

Update :

Im really sorry but the chapter will not be ready for Tuesday. :(

I used to be able to pump out chapters, but to be honest they were off a poor quality, the chapter I am doing now is much longer and written to a much higher quality than the previous chapters.

I hope you can bear with me for now...

Caboose

EDIT 1

In the mean time check out my latest piece of work on my new fan fiction: Vengeance http://www.343industries.org/forum/topic/37473-star-wars-fan-fiction-vengeance/

Name: Captain Berries

Weapon(s): Big rifle, Shotgun, and m16

Appearance: Brown hair, pony tail, brown eyes, pretty face, wearing a dark blue jacket with black tanktop, black pants, hard black boots, about 5'6 tall. weight: 113 pounds

Skills and Powers: Fire, water, earth, wind, and darkness powers, Skills: Good at fighting, and Amazing a hero. :X(Bit shy to tell more)

Bio: I love killing zombies, risking my life to help my own friends, rather not to die for anyone, I will keep on saving lives to stay alive for them. 

• Like 1

This chapter is relentless and taking a long time, so here is a big teaser of the next chapter for now. :)

This is all a work in progress and is subject to change.

Chapter nine : delayed

Yoshi fired another round of bullets into an approaching Terrorist, cutting though his armour like glass, before slamming a new magazine into his Smg. Rex kowalski his loyal body guard was crouching next to him, Rexes’ Pulse rifle had ran out of ammo and was slung across his back, as a last resort Rex was using his old Colt 45 magnum, assisting Yoshi keeping the Terrorists at bay until help could arrive, if it arrived.

The pair was behind a large piece of rubble that had fallen from the roof above them when they had tried to escape the Embassy out a secret passageway, also serving as a makeshift cover. The way behind them was blocked by rubble, and the way ahead of them was filled with Terrorists. Rex and Yoshi had the home field advantage but that was accounting for little now that they were boxed in. Rex fired another bullet from his Colt before reloading. “Dammit running low again!” Rex said as he ducked out of the firing line to reload. The passageway they were in was a small one, enough to fit two people side my side, and it was the only thing keeping the Terrorists from overwhelming them. “Got it Rex, ill cover you!” Yoshi replied back as he greeted another two Terrorists with a new barrage of bullets. Yoshi emptied his clip reached for more ammunition from his satchel but found none inside. “****” I’ve ran out!”

• Like 1

Finally 5 weeks delayed here it is :

Now this chapter is short but it took my a lot of time to do. Next chapter will start to bring the Hub act to a close, and by very explosive as Redstarocket, "takes action" :)

Also note : Next chapter will be long, I did not realise how short this chapter was until I wrote it, I suppose the reason is lack of dialogue.

Chapter nine: Delayed

Yoshi fired another round of bullets into an approaching Terrorist, cutting though his armour like glass, before slamming a new magazine into his Smg. Rex kowalski his loyal body guard was crouching next to him as he fired another round off, Rexes’ trusty Pulse rifle was slung across his back, as he had ran out of ammo for it. As a last resort Rex was using his old Colt 45 magnum, assisting Yoshi keeping the Terrorists at bay until help could arrive, if it arrived.

The pair were behind a large piece of rubble that had fallen from the roof above them when they had tried to escape the Embassy, it also served as a makeshift cover. The way behind them was blocked by rubble, and the way ahead of them was filled with Terrorists. Rex and Yoshi had the home field advantage but that was accounting for little now that they were boxed in. Rex fired another bullet from his Colt before reloading. “Dammit running low again!” Rex said as he ducked out of the firing line to reload. The passageway they were in was a small one, enough to fit two people side my side, and it was the only thing keeping the Terrorists from overwhelming them. “Got it Rex, ill cover you!” Yoshi replied back as he greeted another two Terrorists with a new barrage of bullets. Yoshi emptied his clip reached for more ammunition from his satchel but found none inside. "**** I’ve ran out!”

Yoshi double checked his satchel as Rex reappeared on the firing line and shot back at a Terrorist firing potshot at Yoshi. “Forget this!” Rex handed Yoshi his Colt before vaulting over their makeshift cover and unsheathing his dual Katina’s. A new wave of Terrorists emerged from around the corner and Rex was there to meet them.

“Were stuck negotiating in the Enterprise sector” Church added. “But when we get back, save some *** kicking for me!” “Copy that Church, Red out” Red then took a moment to sigh heavily, he felt , almost helpless all Moderators apart from the infamous 1v1 dualist Gsd were in the 343 system, and the 343 Military was fragmented after the Military's main base of operations power was cut by unknown means, eliminating the military's way of organising a coordinated attack. These Terrorists has been planning this thing for years and it has gone almost flawlessly for them.

Red turned his chair around to look out the window, that was behind his desk as the battle that was taking place  outside the Hub unfolded. Hornets and Falcons flew from side to side firing off dozens of ammunition. Entire squadrons of Pilots were being ripped apart on both sides of the battle... Battles in the streets of the Hub raged in all sections. 343 had not seen anything like this for decades.

The new era of peace that Twam had built, was shattered by this, it would take decades to rebuild. Red may use all his incredible power to hunt down and destroy ever last one of these Terrorists, fix every damaged building, rebuild the military and more. But the fix the mental scars the nonphysical damage that would take year’s to rebuild.

Red slumped into his chair, and put his head in his hands. So far 343Ibot had managed to get the Forerunner shield generators emergency power working enough to cover his office and the other ten levels below him but nothing else. It would take time to rebuild indeed. Well he was not going to let them just take the Hub while he sat here in his office and did nothing ; Red with a new bolt of resolve stood up. It was time to take action!

• Like 2

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Name: Frankenzer

Weapon(s): Hunting rifle, scatter shot , rocket launcher
Appearance: Black hair, brown eyes, full black suit, 5'10" in height, average body build

Skills and Powers: I know a lot about science and I'm a very cunning and hard to read boy

Bio: I'm a 15 year old boy wanting to find out more about the world I live in 

Edited by Frankenzerstein
  • Like 1

An update on TTO343: :)

The newest chapter The return is almost done and should be done at some point in the month.
Once the first act of TTO343 is finished ( 5 or 4 more chapters left ) I will go though them all and edit them for mistakes, plot holes. And just generally improving the writing somewhat.

Now for a teaser of the next chapter. Keep in mind this is a work in progress.
Feedback is appreciated.

Chapter 10: The return.

The time had come. For what seemed like months Halogeek and his nine loyal Disciples continued to trudge though the ruins of the Hub. Light flared on and off, fires raged and Televisions emitted small fountains of white hot sparks from their ruined screens. Weapons ready and loaded, grenades ready on demand, they were ready for anything. It was now or never.

“I’m not telling you anything!” Boss repeated to the Terrorist leader who menacingly towered over him. “Correction if I may?” The leader said as he grabbed Boss by the throat. “You do know something and you will tell us something!” The leader replied as he then tightened his grip over Bosses throat. “I will, I will not betray Red “Allow me to show you how we deal with scum like you then” The leader then released his grip over Bosses throat and proceeded to slam Bosses head against the wall, then pushed him onto the ground soon after. “Resistance is futile, the ways of old are gone, you would be wise to subscribe to the new program if you wish to survive”

Edited by Emperor Caboose
  • Like 1

This chapter turned out to be a lot longer than I thought and so I cut it into two chapters. :) ( The second half is not finished yet and is going to take some time )

Enjoy and leave some feedback.

If you want to be featured in it please submit a character
Name:

Weapon(s): (Anything. Does not need to be Halo related.)

Appearance:

Skills and Powers:

Chapter 10: The return!

The time had come. For what seemed like months Halogeek and his nine loyal Disciples continued to trudge though the ruins of the Hub. Light flared on and off, fires raged and Televisions emitted small fountains of white hot sparks from their ruined screens. Weapons ready and loaded, grenades ready on demand, they were ready for anything. It was now or never.

“I’m not telling you anything!” Boss repeated to the Terrorist leader who menacingly towered over him. “Correction if I may?” The leader said as he grabbed Boss by the throat. “You do know something and you will tell us something!” The leader replied as he then tightened his grip over Bosses throat. “I will, I will not betray Red “Allow me to show you how we deal with scum like you then” The leader then released his grip over Bosses throat and proceeded to slam Bosses head against the wall, then pushed him onto the ground soon after. “Resistance is futile, the ways of old are gone, you would be wise to subscribe to the new program if you wish to survive” “Never, you slaughter innocents!” Boss defiantly shouted back “We do this in the name of peace, stability and security” As the leader finished his sentence the all too familiar sound of gunfire could now be heard within earshot from the lower levels of the Apartment building. The leader looked down at his communicator that was integrated into the left wrist of his armor and pressed one of the small white buttons. “Solider what’s going on down there?” “Sir, we are under attack from an unknown enemy, not military, they may be trying to rescue Bo” The communicator was then filled with silence as the Leader returned his focus to Boss.

“Seems someone is coming to rescue you, Boss” The leader then let out a flying punch that once again knocked Bosses head against the wall. The leader then revealed his concealed Boltshot, reloading the weapon as Boss struggled to break free of his cuffs. “Stop squirming it makes you harder to kill” “You don’t scare me, I will die before betray this City” “Then let us make a deal” The leader began as he pressed the Boltshot right up against Bosses head. “You tell me what I want to know or you die, simple” Boss considered this greatly as the gunfire drew closer. “You have a family do you not? How sad they would be if you simply, died” Boss looked up at the Terrorist, the pair met eyes for a brief moment, and Boss suddenly found he had come to his decision. “I, I will do…” But Boss was cut short as another figure entered the playing field. “Step away!” Boss and the Terrorist leader instantly looked behind themselves to utter surprise.

Dressed in tattered Red silk robes with his hood held high, covering his face. Sickle and Gravity hammer on his back in the shape of a star, this was none other than Halogeek himself. “Ah so this is your fabled rescuer Boss?” The Terrorist swiftly clipped his Boltshot to his utility belt and removed his Suppressor from its holster as he said it.” I am here to rescue him, yes; I ask that you drop your weapons right now if you wish to survive” “I make you the same offer” “Seems we are at an impasse” Halogeek commented. Hardlight whizzed towards Halogeek only a second later. These yellow bolts of compressed light travelled to Halogeek at astonishing speed, but he saw this coming. In a single second he had removed his Gravity hammer and met the bolts head on every single one was skillfully deflected by his Gravity hammer. “It seems you underestimated me” Halogeek then charged at the Terrorist leader, Gravity hammer in hand. “You may have won this day, but this isn’t over!” The leader dropped his Suppressor and ran down the corridor with Halogeek and the wounded Boss in tow.

Halogeek sheathed his Gravity hammer as he gave chase with Boss reluctantly following him. The leader led them on a wild chase though the desolate Apartment building until eventually finding a dead end at a large window that overlooked a nabandoned loading bay. “This ends here!” Halogeek said as he caught up. “Were going to kick you *** or something like that” Boss decided to chime in as he barely caught up to Halogeek. “No, this is just the beginning” The leader then grabbed a small rod from his belt and flicked a small switch on it. The rod expanded into a thin staff with a handgrip in the middle. Purple electric emitted from both sides of the staff as the leader angled it towards Halogeek. “Impressive” Boss whispered to himself as Halogeek lunged with his Gravity hammer to meet the leader’s Electrostaff.

Purple electricity of an Electrostaff clashed with the unmatched might of the Gravity hammer. Halogeek lunged towards the leaders head gearing up for the kill. The leader sidestepped as Halogeek stumbled past him and swung his Electrostaff towards Halogeek for a counter attack. Halogeek turned around just in time blocked the staff with the middle of his Gravity hammer. The leader broke the block and the pair circled around the room as Boss slinked into the shadows of the corridor.

Halogeek then attacked and broke the circling. The Terrorist leader parried Halogeeks assault and moved in to electrocute him with his staff. Halogeek ducked as the leader made has move and managed to pierced the leaders guard and sent him staggering back from using the blunt end of the Gravity hammer against his chest. Halogeek took this moment of opportunity and ran towards him and used the full force of his Gravity hammer.

The leader took the full force of the attack and was flung though the window and onto a large shipping container suspended several meters above the ground. Glass was smashed and broke into small shards as the leader broke though the window and made the hard landing. The leader slowly began to compose himself as Halogeek descended upon him, Halogeek leaped down from the ruined window and landed directly opposite of the Terrorist leader. The pair instinctively grabbed their weapons, went into defensive positions, locked eyes, and nothing else mattered. “You fool” The leader muttered as he pressed a small white button on his communicator. Halogeek wasn’t even listening as the word fool came from the leader’s mouth his mind was already attacking now it was time to move his body.

Hammer against Staff Halogeek charged, swinging his hammer like a mighty war club. The leader stood there ready and waiting, staff held in his right hand, and when the time was right he made a small evasive sidestep and missed the entirety of Halogeeks swing. Legs were then kicked at each other and punches parried right back. The pair ramped up the intensity at the duel went on. Faster they moved. The leader made a swift jabbing attack at Halogeeks leg that Halogeek jumped over. But that was a mistake. The leader quickly used the right side of the staff and caught Halogeek of guard for a moment, breaking his guard, the right side of the staff touched Halogeeks robes and it became no contest. The leader jabbed him with the right end of his staff, the pain was excruciating, Halogeek lost his balance and was sent tumbling off the crate and onto the hard loading bay floor.

Halogeek landed, and he landed hard, Halogeek attempted to break his fall but it was useless. He fell and landed on the floor as intended by the decisive strike. If he was that second better, if he was stronger, faster. He would have won, that strike left the leader open for a mighty strike with his hammer. If a block was made the duel would have been over. He should have been stronger, faster better. But he was slow, too slow and he paid the price.

He watched as his hammer was sent skidding across the ground out of his reach, he had dropped it during the fall, he remembered that now. He looked up, and there he was, standing tall the leader watched and gracefully jumped down, perfectly landing right in front of him. “Too slow, try better next time and it might by a challenge” and with that the leader raised his staff, ready to strike the killing blow. But Halogeek was not ready to die yet.

“Agh crap” The leader cried in brief pain, his staff falling onto the floor. The leader looked down and there was the source of his pain. A sickle was impaled in his foot; he went to pull it out but was quickly throw off his feet by a punch. He rolled out the way of a kick and pulled himself up. Halogeek now had the Electrostaff in his hands. Ready to end finish the fight. “Seems you underestimated your opponent” Halogeek boasted. “Just because you have my weapon, do not assume you have the advantage” Halogeek gritted his teeth as he made a quick swing at the leader.

Despite the pain the leader managed to evade the swing. Halogeek persisted; he made another swing, one the leader could not evade with a dodge, so he took to the floor, quickly rolling out of the way. As he turned a roll into a skid he removed the Sickle painfully from his leg. Now armed the playing field evened out. “As I said, do not assume” “I don’t intend to waste this chance assuming” Halogeek span the staff around in a near circle. The leader ducked avoiding the blurry of attacks that were thrown at him. Using his left hand he grabbed the staff and quickly pulled it from Halogeeks hands in a single surprise move. Then he moved in for the kill. Halogeek was all but defenseless as he was punched then sent tumbling onto the ground.

“You think I would arm myself with weapons I could not defend against?” The Terrorist leader chuckled in delight. “This, this is not over you *****” Halogeek weakly shouted back. “I was going to spare you but now, I think not” The leader raised Halogeeks sickle. Ready to strike the final death blow.

• Like 1

IMPORTANT ANNOUCMEANT! ( at least more important than spelling it correctly anyway. :D )

Okay.... I don't know if there is an a actual demand for the series, I know people read it by looking at the view count, but I don't know if people just take a quick look or actually read it.

This may be because the series in my eyes is stale. It is less of a story and more of a loose adventure of characters doing stuff that is supposed to relate to one another.

This was, my first attempt at a series and the first act ( so far ) has failed.

But when I took the month break from writing TTO343 I made the series more focused.

I planned out the roles for all the character submitted so far, planned out the story a lot better etc.

Problem is, I am in narrative hole with act one. But act one is planned to be finished by march next year. Then act 2 can begin and the series will begin to get 100x better.

I just need to know if there is demand for the series though, if not I will just go back to writing my Star wars fan fiction: Vengeance.

Name: Ash
Weapon(s): Royal fencing blade, used like a claymore.

Appearance: Blonde hair, shoulder length, blue eyes, tanned skin, 5'7, lightweight.
Skills and Powers: Smart, capable of analysing tactics and strategies, skilled swordsman.

Bio: Very soft spoken, shy. Grew up in an orphanage, usually afraid of combat. Gets serious when friends are in danger.

I really enjoy this series, I hope you will continue to write it. ^_^

• Like 1

Sounds great!!

Name: Dark Mist

Weapons: Sniper Rifle, dual curved knives, dual silenced SMGs

Appearance: Unknown. Face covered with black bandana, black jacket, black jeans

Skills and Powers: Excellent shot, great in close combat, energy blasts

Bio: Silent, never talks. Keeps his feelings to himself, expresses in his combat. Past unknown

Great story and I hope to be able to be included!!

• Like 1