The Terrorists of 343

Name: Kirk Jones "Echo-366"

Weapon:Human Sniper with a magnum as a secondary

Appearance: 5'9'' with long black hair and a slender build with Greyish Silver Eyes

Armor: Jet Black Recon Body with Rogue Helmet

Abilities: Active Camo and extraordinary sight and perception

Bio: Nobody really knows where Kirk came from but his reputation is well known and 

some people fear him because he is known to be very cold   and prefers to keep to himself 

Edited by AnimeAddict
  • Like 1

PSA !!!!!! :o

Just to make this clear, the attack on the Hub is just setting the scene after a few more chapters the series can finally begin in full.

Also, this chapter was getting too long so I just decided to post what I have right now and work on the next part, I don't want the chapters to get too big.

Chapter seven: Ambush

Level ten had been turned into a warzone. Dead bodies of Terrorists and destroyed Protector bot parts lay everywhere, entire walls had collapsed, areas had been leveled, Omega team walked though the destruction, heading towards the embassy complex.

“Strange, almost no Civilian casualties” Caboose noted as they walked though the wreckage of what was the market area of level ten.

“Hopefully most of them got out alive” Connor suggested. “I fear their fate otherwise”

“Spartan never takes his helmet off, does he?” Connor noted as Spartan strode past him.

“Nor does Spartan talk much, Ledgend said as he joined the conversation.

Spartan overheard the conversation and glared at the three of them as he strode on, next to Axilus.

“I wonder why that is?” Caboose inquired.

“I bet he has a few nasty little secrets” Connor replied to Caboose.

“Whatever He is, he kicks *** like a pro” Ledgend chimed in.

“Maybe he is….” Connor was cut short by Axilus next order.

“Guys, keep it quiet we are nearing the complex” Axilus reminded the three of them.

Omega team finally reached the end of the Market area; Axilus raised his hand, and clenched his first, ordering Omega team to a halt.

Axilus took a quick peak around the wall he was standing next to, down at the end of a large hallway was where the the Dedicated member Embassy complex was located. Behind a makeshift wall of sandbags two dozen guards armed to the teeth defended the area. The large door that had been built into the wall was sealed tight; the Embassy now looked like a fortress.

Axilus turned back around, Ledgend, Caboose, Connor and Spartan all stood there ready and waiting for the mission to finally begin.

“Let’s get started”

The Terrorists stood there, almost waiting to be attacked, they had no idea, what was about to hit them, Omega team was about to show them why they were the best team the Knights had to offer.

Connor used his ative camo to sneak behind enemy lines and surprise them, he used his dual Katanas to full advantage, by surprising the Terrorists, killing four of them with swift and precise moves before the real battle had begun. Several of the Terrorists turned around to find the attacker nowhere to be seen, and their comrades now on the floor, in a pool of blood.

“Omega” Prime shouted as he used his Biotics to full effect by creating a singularity ball right in the middle of the Terrorists temporarily lifting the remaining eight of them into the air.

“Targets in sight” Caboose happily chuckled as he put his finger on the trigger of his Sniper rifle and fired, the bullet flew thought the air and penetrated the skull of one of the Terrorists as he floated in the air, helplessly.

Five more bullets were fired by Caboose killing five more Terrorists with amazing accuracy. The singularity then ran out and two remaining Terrorists fell back onto the ground.

“One shot, one kill” Caboose reminded himself as he reloaded his magazine.

“Hey, leave some for us!” Ledgend shouted as he and Spartan finished off the remaining Terrorists with an array of Railgun and bullet fire.

Omega team then regrouped outside the large door, Axilus walked up to a small terminal built into the wall and attempted to open the door to the Embassy. Spartan walked around aimlessly; eager to get inside as he walked he noticed a large black chaingun sitting against a small crate.

He inspected the chaingun all around it was military procedure to make sure the weapon was not a trap ,the gun had been modified to increase its rate of fire and ammo capacity, Spartan picked up the chaingun deeming it safe as Ledgend walked past.

“Nice gun Spartan” Ledgend noticed as Spartan reloaded his new gun.

“I think I might keep it” Spartan acknowledged.

“Good call” Ledgend said as he walked off.

Prime pressed a few more buttons before being locked out the terminal.

“Caboose” Prime shouted as he grabbed Cabooses attention.

“The terminals locked, I need you to reopen it and unlock the doors” Prime pointed towards the terminal as Caboose trailed past him.

“This will be fun” Caboose could barely contain the excitement any longer as he opened his palm out flat.

Edited by Caboose The Ace
  • Like 1

This is one of those interesting Chapters. Love it. Nice work. I like how Axilus is always focusing the Team on the situation at hand. Great leadership.

Spartan's going all Jorge-052 style with the chain gun now. He really should have inspected it before picking it up though. In the military you're trained to inspect things where terrorists have/could have been in-case they were rigged with explosives.

Well written chapter. Liking how you're developing more on the combat side of things. Keep it up.

• Like 1

Name: SGT Professor Doctor Steve (self proclaimed name - not actual name do to intentional misinformation)

Weapon(s): The iconic Self Destruction Button (for those close encounters - I survive the blast every time), some Nun-chucks with weird little hands on the ends so it looks like I'm slapping people, and finally... the Rubber Chicken. I do occasionally pick up weapons laying around.

Appearance: One of my many disguises... I use multiple ones to throw off people, so I can surprise attack them!

barney.jpg

Skills and Powers: Can easily confuse people with my hilariously strange gettups. So much so that they don't anticipate an attack from me. Mysteriously skilled in Explosives, Firearms, Combat Tactics, and Manipulation.

Bio: No information regarding past. No records, no files, no IDs to identify who Steve really is. A ghost who, and I quote, "-roam the lands giving people everywhere enjoyment, and fun: sometimes with, hehe, *explosive* results!".

SGT Professor Doctor Steve currently is a hobo wandering the streets of 343i... or is he?

• Like 1

Just a little update, this chapter for some reason was hard to write, but it should be out within the next two days. :)

Edit....

A robot has been introduced into the series, how do you think it should refer to the robot, as a robot

***** accessed the terminal it...

Or by its programmed gender ( male )

***** accessed the terminal he

Edited by Caboose The Ace