Update: Username Policy

RedStarRocket91

*Waits for JL to come in ranting*

Well, Either way. This is a good choice in my opinion. As it gives the staff an easier time to locate members for whatever the purpose may be, but also because some members change their name too frequently and it can become tough to figure out who is who.

On a side note, It is also nice to see the no special symbolism rule come into place, as some moderators may not have the appropriate keyboard to use alt coding with. Alt codes usually apply the symbol. For example: Alt + 1/END on the number pad makes -

Glad to see a new rule which brings some more organization into play. Good job guys! :hi:

*Looks at post likes* I gotta say Red, It's funny how mainly staff like it so far. :P

• Like 2

I was gonna change my name to reflect how this is a great policy

but then i couldn't

Although we believe that over 99% of our users will be unaffected by the new policy

I wonder who the 1% is
Edited by ♥ Yoko ♥
  • Like 4

Good. I hate when people use special characters (even though I have done so in the past) because it makes searching for them very difficult.

This is what I don't get. How is it hard? All you need to do is type in the part of the name that doesn't have the special characters. O.o

This is what I don't get. How is it hard? All you need to do is type in the part of the name that doesn't have the special characters. O.o

Unless there is no part of the name without the special characters. Or if it's a name that has a special character every 2 characters.