•  

Toggle shoutbox 343i Community Shoutbox

@  343iBot : (06 December 2019 - 07:26 PM) Welcome to the forums, Saber256! :welcome: View Saber256's Profile
@  Tommy : (06 December 2019 - 04:41 PM) Here comes all the new accounts flowing in haha
@  343iBot : (05 December 2019 - 07:08 AM) Welcome to the forums, EmiLekA! :welcome: View EmiLekA's Profile
@  343iBot : (04 December 2019 - 07:10 PM) Welcome to the forums, Sallyovace! :welcome: View Sallyovace's Profile
@  I_Make_Big_Boom : (04 December 2019 - 02:44 PM) the masta pasta race
@  Twinreaper : (04 December 2019 - 06:50 AM) hola amigos...welcome to the masta race lol
@  Halo6 Follower : (03 December 2019 - 09:26 PM) Rejoice!
@  Tony le Lava... : (03 December 2019 - 06:00 PM) The day I've been waiting for years has finally come :)
@  343iBot : (03 December 2019 - 02:38 PM) Welcome to the forums, ScytheFG! :welcome: View ScytheFG's Profile
@  343iBot : (02 December 2019 - 12:38 PM) Welcome to the forums, Richardjup! :welcome: View Richardjup's Profile
@  343iBot : (01 December 2019 - 04:23 PM) Welcome to the forums, Michaelbanny! :welcome: View Michaelbanny's Profile
@  343iBot : (30 November 2019 - 10:11 PM) Welcome to the forums, PhilipdAype! :welcome: View PhilipdAype's Profile
@  343iBot : (29 November 2019 - 06:12 PM) Welcome to the forums, Onecapper! :welcome: View Onecapper's Profile
@  343iBot : (29 November 2019 - 02:13 AM) Welcome to the forums, brownE7! :welcome: View brownE7's Profile
@  343iBot : (28 November 2019 - 11:01 PM) Welcome to the forums, duaneblynn! :welcome: View duaneblynn's Profile
@  343iBot : (28 November 2019 - 05:37 AM) Welcome to the forums, jonathanK! :welcome: View jonathanK's Profile
@  Vitamin Pwn : (26 November 2019 - 08:25 PM) nay nay nay!
@  Mr Kittens a... : (26 November 2019 - 10:50 AM) Hey hey hey!
@  343iBot : (26 November 2019 - 07:52 AM) Welcome to the forums, BrianTrorb! :welcome: View BrianTrorb's Profile
@  Akali : (24 November 2019 - 07:47 PM) @RedStarRocket91 Damn right we should! Like the good old days

Photo

why forward onto dawn is bad.

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
47 replies to this topic

#41 lilsilmarillion

lilsilmarillion

Prophet of Truth

• Trusted Members
  • 303 posts
Liked
  • Gamertag:Silmarillan
  • LocationWashington State

Posted 25 January 2014 - 05:56 PM

Not to be mean but its only bad if u have a short attention span. if you actually listen and pay attention you get great halo facts and it does have action but its also to give people who havent read the books some background information

u0na02X.jpg

#42 UncookedMoa

UncookedMoa

Brute

• Members
  • 41 posts
Liked
  • LocationMiddle of nowhere

Posted 26 January 2014 - 03:51 AM

Halo Forward Unto Dawn wasn't necessarily "bad" nor was it as amazing as you folks here claim it to be. It was cliche and it showed Halo in quite a generic way.

I didn't like the parts where it got kinda Kissy-Kissy though. Halo isn't about romance.

This is one of the reasons why I found several parts of Forward Unto Dawn corny. This along with the cliched bootcamp training where the main character disobeys orders - just because he wants to. It was entertaining, yes, but it felt like a B-movie for teens in my opinion because they added romance - just for the sake of romance. Character development was quite lacking for most of the charaters too.

That said, I'd say Forward Unto Dawn is a solid 7/10.

UncookedMoa3_zpsb8bdc5ef.png

#43 joshyzburton

joshyzburton

Brute Chieftain

• Members
  • 72 posts
Liked
  • Gamertag:joshyzburton
  • LocationThe Milky Way

Posted 01 February 2014 - 08:32 AM

I personally didnt watch past the first 5 minutes-just saying...

#44 Ghost Soldier07

Ghost Soldier07

Jackal

• Members
  • 9 posts
Liked
  • Gamertag:Ghost Soldier07
  • LocationAboard UNSC Point of No Return

Posted 01 February 2014 - 02:08 PM

FUD is bad in so many ways, someone mentioned they did their homework on the military style. NOPE.
First of all, you don't say sir to ma 'am.
2nd I noticed many times that people would walk past officer and not salute.....BIG NONO.
3rd when times got bad they couldn't even act like people normally would, they were often time calm and curious as to the danger that "lurked behind every corner".... Hehe lol
4th never do you EVER evaluate trainees from a base in the state of an emergency. Normally mil-protocol would demand all hands on deck. Meaning everyone fights. During the Pearl Harbor attack I'm pretty sure you didn't see cooks,mechanics, janitors, and such just run away. Everyone fought. ALL HANDS ON DECK!
MILSEC is really that lousy that a trainee can break into classified ONI files? C'mon! Really? That's not even remotely realistic! There would be so many alarms going off and so many military police coming to evacuate the trainee to the brig! Look at Pvt. manning! Did the same thing but had access, while the trainee did not and still only got two days before being arrested. So you're telling me in the future the military cyber security is worse than it is now? -.- Ok....ya right.

#45 Guts

Guts

The Black Swordsman

• Dedicated Members
  • 971 posts
Inspiring
  • LocationIreland
7    6                  

Posted 05 February 2014 - 03:05 PM

For me Forward onto dawn isn't entertaining because there's simply not

enough action in the episodes. Plus, episode 6 hasn't came out for ages,

if they came out more quickly i'll probaly like it more.

1 really annoying thing that was talked about too much in the first episode, Corbula station people were

always talking about how Cesus won a war with less men than the enemy. I honestly don't think it works with 

halo.

Please leave feedback to tell me what you think of this. :D  :thumbsup:

Whats the point of having 30 mins of explosions, killing and shooting? Does get boring when you watch long action scenes. Generally the first episode of a lot of things is talking. You need to get the information or else you will be lost

berserk_guts_forum_signature_by_edd000-d

#46 Vaulting♥Frog

Vaulting♥Frog

Too old

• Dedicated Members
  • 1,171 posts
Dedicated
  • Gamertag:CapToenail24
  • LocationSomewhere over the rainbow
3    5            

Posted 05 February 2014 - 05:51 PM

I am still wondering why people get in such a huff over ones opinion on this... Seriously either you liked it or you don't. What does it matter if the next person likes it or not?

Posted Image

#47 Jack Of Harts

Jack Of Harts

This is my title, there are many like it but this one is mine.

• Legendary Members
  • 910 posts
Inspiring
  • Gamertag:JackOfHarts 343
  • LocationUnited Kingdom
3    13          3    2               

Posted 19 February 2014 - 02:32 PM

If a Moderator is reading this, could you please lock this topic, as it's constantly getting revived.

Posted Image

#48 Mothy

Mothy

Prophet of Regret

• Dedicated Members
  • 162 posts
Liked
  • Gamertag:Your Loofah
  • LocationMarion, Iowa

Posted 31 March 2014 - 03:27 PM

I didn't really FUD in the first place, I really hope they don't go through with the TV series idea, that would make Halo seem like a child's game

Posted Image
Thanx AnimeAddict

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users