6 New Spartan Customization Screens [Helmets]

Thanks to a new

, it shows off some of the new and returning helmet for Spartan IV in Halo 4. Props to Kajiba & TheOddOne for pointing it out on Neogaf.

Soldier

AFSQf.png?1

Scout

C2vch.jpg?1

Recon

GiIv0.jpg?1

Hazop

kw6e3.jpg?1

Infiltrator

N2Br2.jpg?1

Orbital

ErCiv.jpg?1

http://halocouncil.com/content.php?r=419-6-New-Spartan-Customization-Screens-Helmets

Props to this guy for finding it. http://www.343industries.org/forum/user/10059-mrdirectbiggles/

• Like 7

Soldier looks like pure evil, so i like it.

Scout doesn't look like a duck anymore, which is cool. Now it looks like a Power Ranger with a fivehead and a huge jaw. In a good way.

Recon looks awesome and i'm really glad it's back!

Hazop looks pretty cool too, i like it.

Infiltrator looks like a medieval knight's helmet. Awesome.

And Orbital, i'm not sure i like that one. I generally prefer helmets with smaller visors, but EVA in Reach did look great too, so i'll have to see that helmet from all sides before i can form a real opinion

Do you think they will have as many helmets as there were in Halo Reach? I was so surprised with the amout and it'd be awesome to see a range as big as that. I'm a real fan of the classic looks, especially the mjolnir V.

I am thinking that the Locus and the Deadeye helmet will also be in the game for everyone.

I know everyone has already seen these 2 pictures if you've paid attention to the pre-order bonuses for Halo 4, but if you look closely, it says that the pre-order bonuses on those 2 images are Locus Helmet Skin and Deadeye Helmet Skin. So my thought is that the specific skins we see on those 2 images are the pre-order bonus, not the actual helmets themselves. Of course this leads to the conclusion that the helmets will be in game for everyone just like the 6 helmets posted in this thread.

Of course this also opens the door to a whole bunch of speculation. If it's possible to have a certain armor skin only on the helmet, not the rest of the body, then maybe the armor customization will be much more than we expected and the number of different combinations for armor skins will be huge. Of course this is just speculation though.