The Librarian *confirmed* or as good as in H4

PH0T0Nman

If anyone was to read the last book of the forerunners series and Halo: Glasslands they would find out that:

• Guilty Spark is actually a human from the period right before the forerunners fell.
  • Some original Spartans are still alive along with some spartan 4's (Kelly, Fred, Linda, Lucy, Naomi, Tom, and Ash)
  • Guilty Spark took over a human ship as his body while being interrogated.
  • Humans have gotten hold of a huge host of forerunner technology thanks to the dsyon sphere incident as well as a complying engineer to help them study the new tech
  • Guilty spark is now holding the crew of the ship hostage and is going to the librarian (he knows where she is) to try and restore his friends from millions of years, which are apparently hidden away in the human physic somewhere.

How do these affect Halo 4:

• The presence of librarian proves that forerunners are still alive and kicking. And could appear in Halo 4 (edit: at the end of the new E3 video the diaducts symbol appears which suggests hes still around and could be the "ancient evil"though he was quite friendly with humans at one point)
  • The presence of chiefs old allies could affect him emotionally (which is what 343i wants) as he thought they where dead and long gone.
  • Since Guilty spark is around it shows that 343 is not adverse to bringing back a few old enemies and tying the new series back to the old.
  • New forerunner tech means new human weapons :laughing: (I know its confirmed already)

Please correct me if I'm off or you think I've missed something.

• Like 4

If John sees his allies, I will be very excited. Then again, I am getting tired of teams you must play along in Campaign. Halo 3: ODST and Halo: Reach. It would be fine, though. Having teams haven't bugged me one bit, as both games were great. I really don't care xD

-Via iPhone

as for the spartans, they are Kelly, Fred, Linda, Lucy, Naomi, Tom, and Ash.

On board the infinity, they were offered to be apart of the Spartan IV program, it hasn't been confirmed if they were in it or not, but it is safe to assume so.

Somewhere in the books it said all monitors have a backup memory storage well lets just say failsafe if anything went wrong.

Hmmm still doesn't explain how the UNSC got ahold of him or (if thats the case) why his second body was dieing.

weather the librarian is alive or not is irrelevant at this point we can only wait and be patient for the game to come out and see for our selves it will be an interesting campaign to say the least.

Forums are made for discussion. Don't worry. We are excited to conform stuff too.

• 3 weeks later...

good evdidence. All of your facts are true to the extent of my knowledge(i have read the books) i have come up with few theories that i have posted under other topics that do involve the librarian. I think chief will have to find the Librarian in order to save Cortana because of her rampancy

• 1 month later...

About 343 Guilty Spark, I think we may have a hint on how he is back... There is a halowaypoint video called "The Return" and it talks about a Shipmaster after the war.. Here is the video

and part 2:
at the end of part 2 it seems like the shipmaster has found something about the oracle that is in the hands of the humans.. I think this may be a clue. Please correct me if I am wrong about something... :)

If anyone was to read the last book of the forerunners series and Halo: Glasslands they would find out that:

• Guilty Spark is actually a human from the period right before the forerunners fell.
  • Some original Spartans are still alive along with some spartan 4's (Kelly, Fred, Linda, Lucy, Naomi, Tom, and Ash)
  • Guilty Spark took over a human ship as his body while being interrogated.
  • Humans have gotten hold of a huge host of forerunner technology thanks to the dsyon sphere incident as well as a complying engineer to help them study the new tech
  • Guilty spark is now holding the crew of the ship hostage and is going to the librarian (he knows where she is) to try and restore his friends from millions of years, which are apparently hidden away in the human physic somewhere.

How do these affect Halo 4:

• The presence of librarian proves that forerunners are still alive and kicking. And could appear in Halo 4 (edit: at the end of the new E3 video the diaducts symbol appears which suggests hes still around and could be the "ancient evil"though he was quite friendly with humans at one point)
  • The presence of chiefs old allies could affect him emotionally (which is what 343i wants) as he thought they where dead and long gone.
  • Since Guilty spark is around it shows that 343 is not adverse to bringing back a few old enemies and tying the new series back to the old.
  • New forerunner tech means new human weapons :laughing: (I know its confirmed already)

Please correct me if I'm off or you think I've missed something.

I like this info. The only problem that I have with it is that you said the other spartans with the spartan II's were the spartan IV's. I'm pretty sure you meant spartan III's. If not then that's ok. :) But that's what I thought too. Bringing back some old allies, or even Halsey for that matter would bring the emotional side of the Master Chief to light.

he is no longer Chakas.....he's 343 guily spark :P

but i think he will return at some point in the Reclaimer Trilogy. Maybe not halo 4, but in one of the later games

He identified himself as Chakas several times, I don't care about what the science team says, I care about what he calls himself

Agreed 343 GS referred to himself as Chakas which could be a hint to the fact that he has more of his humanity back. When I read all of that a while ago, I started thinking about Battlestar Galactica and how in the new series Cylons have ships that backup their memories, so perhaps GS' memories were backedup indeed.

On a side note....if 343i is bringing back certain people, they need to bring back Johnson as an android or something which would be AWESOME!!