my great predicament (pre ordering choices)

Killer K34

I have pre ordered from gamestop and will get the bonuses for the pre order such are the forest armor skin and the artic weapon skin, however i also like the pulse armor skin and the web armor skin (which this one will also come with the bullet emblem and the spartan helmet emblem). I can decide if i want to change my pre order to amazon, or whatever one has the pulse armor skin that being my favorte. why cant i have them all!!!

help me decide what to do, and no i think pre ordering from all of them wont help me very much :)

IM in the same boat... I really want to reach out and purchase from Mightape.co.nz because you get the Armor Skins : Pulse, and Raptor. Helmet skin : LOCUS and two emblems.

wow that sound like the best offer yet! do you have alink to it?

I totally would if it was guaranteed to arrive at my house on the release date, which wouldn't be a guarantee if I ordered it online. Boooo.

I thought that had free shipping on that stuff. Like if you were to pre order and buy it... it would show up at your house on launch day!

I thought that had free shipping on that stuff. Like if you were to pre order and buy it... it would show up at your house on launch day!

Well eff, it says you have to pay $8 for express shipping if you want it by release day. I guess I'll stick with good ole gamestop.

[Cross-post from a different thread]

For reference.

Bestbuy/Mighty Ape // Skin: Raptor Armor: Venator

h3GHf.jpg?1

EB Games/Gamestop // Skin: Forest Armor: HAZOP

halo_4_bonus_suit_lg.jpg

Play.com // Skin: Dead-Eye Armor: Unknown

20418215_700x700min_15.jpg

Amazon // Skin: WEB Armor: CIO

H4_RetailSkins__0016_White_Armor_CIO.jpg

Microsoft Store/Mighty Ape // Skin: Pulse Armor: Gungnir

M1THW.jpg?1

Wallmart // Skin: Circuit Armor: Unknown

[NO PICTURE]

• Like 1

I have pre ordered from gamestop and will get the bonuses for the pre order such are the forest armor skin and the artic weapon skin, however i also like the pulse armor skin and the web armor skin (which this one will also come with the bullet emblem and the spartan helmet emblem). I can decide if i want to change my pre order to amazon, or whatever one has the pulse armor skin that being my favorte. why cant i have them all!!!

help me decide what to do, and no i think pre ordering from all of them wont help me very much :)

The raptor skin from best buy looks awesome! i think im still going to get it from gamestop... I like the artic skin for the br

You do know that you can only get the Arctic BR skin if you live in Canada, right?