As president, I promise to be at least twice as great of a member as I am now. I know it will be difficult, because I am pretty amazing, but I will accomplish this feat. I will lead us into a new era of mutual respect and compromise. I will be nicer to everyone, help everyone who asks for it (and some that don't), and will always strive to be the best member you've ever known. In short, I'll do everything I'm doing now, but with a shiny title.

jediforD.jpg

I will consistently provide aid to those who require it whenever I can.

votedirector.png

I will tackle all forum related issues that need tackling, and cuddle the issues that need cuddling.

dhascupcakes.jpg

I will save this forum from boredom and trolls, and will provide hope for a better future.

JohnsonforD.jpg

My supporters know who they are supporting, and are willing to openly support me as I humbly ask you to elect me president.

MCforD.jpg

Some of my supporters may seem intimidating, but they all have a good heart.

sangheiliforD.jpg

My opposition is vast, and they are all great members, but will they be a great President?

votefortheD.jpg

So remember, when the time comes this June or July, there is only one candidate that loves Bacon, unity, mutual respect, cupcakes, and Halo so much that he would go out of his way to educate everyone he meets in every aspect of each subject.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w-gxPacU7TY&feature=player_embedded

Vote for The Director. He would vote for you.

I am The Director, and I approve this message.

This message has been paid for by The Director for President Coalition.

• Like 2

director i will request you to step down as presidential candidate, i will remind you that i have photographs, whats it gonna be?

I have nothing to hide. Literally, check out my facebook page xD http://www.facebook.com/albert.nolenii

In short, you can't possibly have real photographs of me doing anything incriminating, so I will not be stepping down. :)

This is exactly why you'd vote for me.

I wouldn't have to go around CONVINCING people, I'm a proud member to let everyone know who I am, and not lie to them,

i'm proud to say I'd tickle the crap out of Britney Spears of she wasn't.....that monster.

I'm proud to say I got to be a dedicated member,

I'm proud to say I lure kids into my van.

I'm proud to say if a 12 yr old can get to dedicated, he can be president.

I'm proud to say I'm voting for Bulletstorm.

This is exactly why you'd vote for me.

I wouldn't have to go around CONVINCING people, I'm a proud member to let everyone know who I am, and not lie to them,

i'm proud to say I'd tickle the crap out of Britney Spears of she wasn't.....that monster.

I'm proud to say I got to be a dedicated member,

I'm proud to say I lure kids into my van.

I'm proud to say if a 12 yr old can get to dedicated, he can be president.

I'm proud to say I'm voting for Bulletstorm.

It shows bad taste to ask for votes in another candidates thread :P Just sayin. lol