Hi! I talk a lot!

(This is my about me I used on Waypoint. =P)

About Me!

Gamertag:VeronicasVirusX

Origin of gamertag:This isn't actually my original gamertag or account. I've had multiple accounts for different reasons. This is actually my 5th account.

As for the origin of my name, it's a reference to Resident Evil. Resident Evil:Code Veronica X is my favourite Resident Evil game. The virus mentioned in the game is the T-Veronica Virus. You can connect the dots from there.=P

Previous or current clan/community:Not into clans. I post on Waypoint. I also was on Bnet but was never active.

About Halo!

Halo game(s) you are currently playing:I'm currently playing Halo 2 and Halo 3. Re-playing the campaigns and playing Halo 3 online just for fun. I played anniversary back in December and I haven't touched Reach in awhile.

Favorite map, game type and playlist: Ah, picking a favourite map is hard. Standoff, Valhalla, Ivory Tower, Sanctuary and Guardian to name a few.

I like many different game types. I really enjoyed Invasion in Reach. I also like:CTF, SWAT, and Snipers. Playlists would be:Team Objective, SWAT, Snipers and BTB.

Least favorite map, game type and playlist:Isolation in Halo 3 and i'm not a fan of The Cage in Halo Reach. I don't think I really have a least favourite game type or playlist that I can think of off the top of my head.

Preferred control scheme:Bumper Jumper.

Halo playing style (offense, defense, sniper, driver, etc.):A little bit of everything. All depends on the game type. I have no problem going and capturing the flag or any objective for that matter. I also don't mind staying back and defending the base.

I enjoy sniping but I don't mind giving up the sniper to someone who is more skilled with it. I'm pretty bad at driving. I like being on a ghost, wraith or mongoose but I suck at driving the warthog. I don't mind manning the turret though.

Favorite Halo character:Hmm. I have a few.=P Master Chief(Of course), Cortana, Johnson, and Buck.

Favorite Halo book:So far i've only read Fall of Reach and First Strike. I really enjoyed them both. I have the original 6 available to me as well as the collection of short stories. I just need to read them.

Favorite Halo quote:Hm several. I enjoy a lot of Cortana's lines. "Could you sacrifice me to complete your mission? Could you watch me die?"-Cortana

Halo creations:Haven't really made many. I have a drawings I did with my old tablet. My artistic skills are minimal so the poses in my drawings aren't original. I just looked at some pictures of Halo characters and drew what I saw.

Master Chief coloured

Master Chief not coloured

Elite

Terrible drawing of Kat

Other stuff!

Other game(s) you are currently playing:Skyrim has consumed my soul! Other games i've played lately:Mass Effect 3, Final Fantasy XIII, Dead Rising 2:Off the Record, Sims Pets, Time Hollow, Team Fortress 2, Tribes Ascend, Halo 3, Dungeon Defenders and other random games.

Favorite music:I like most kinds of music. Not a huge fan of most rap or country. I like Breaking Benjamin, Atreyu, Vitamin String Quartette, Adele, From Autumn to Ashes, Vampire Weekend, Bright Eyes, Linkin Park, The Dresden Dolls, Abney Park, David Garrett, The Used, and various video game music.

Favorite movies:I made this plural because I can't pick one.=P

Inception, Spider Man movies, Batman movies, Boondock Saints, Donnie Darko, Scott Pilgrim Vs. The World, Thor, X-men, The Punisher, Fight Club, Requiem for a Dream, Watchmen, The Punisher, A Secret Window, The Curious Case of Benjamin Button, Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind, Max Payne, 28 Days Later, Dawn of the Dead, Zombieland, Iron Man, Silent Hill, Interview With a Vampire, The Hunger Games and so many more.

Some of my favourite genres:Comedy, romance/romantic comedy, horror, sci-fi, fantasy, psychological thriller and I even enjoy some cartoon/childrens movies.=P

Favorite TV shows:Made this plural again.=P The Walking Dead, Heroes, Prison Break and Charmed.

I also watch a lot of anime. Some favourites:Another, Dead Man Wonderland, Puella Magi Madoka Magica, Blood+, Claymore, Vampire Knight, Darker than Black, Afro Samurai, Death Note, Fruits Basket, Chobits, Full Metal Alchemist, DBZ, Sailor Moon, Peach Girl, and more.

I also like some cartoons but mostly ones from when I was younger. Doug, Rocko's Modern Life, Hey Arnold, Rugrats, As Told By Ginger, Braceface, The Weekenders, Recess and some others.

Favorite quote:None in particular. I'm boring, I know.

Anything else we should know? Well. I'm 22 and female. I have a boyfriend of 5 years who makes me incredibly happy. I really love video games and anime. Haven't read any comics but I love super heroes and things with fantasy/sci-fi elements.

I talk and type way too much and I use too many freaking smilies. My favourite games include:Halo, Corpse Party, 999, Uncharted, Infamous, TWEWY, Resident Evil, Heavy Rain, Bioshock, Mass Effect, Deus Ex, Kingdom Hearts, Catherine, Tales of series, Red Dead Redemption and so many more.

I like to draw, read and write. I can also play the violin though I haven't played in about 4 years. My artistic skills and writing skills are basic but I still enjoy doing both.

I love laughing and making people laugh. I'm not easily offended and like all kinds of jokes. I'm also accepting of everyone regardless of race, gender, sexuality, and politcal or religious views.

I like cooking shows and forensic science shows. I love forensic science but don't know a ton about it. I also like crime/murder mystery related things. That's the main reason I liked L.A Noire.

I'm clumsy, silly and I honestly don't act my age all the time. I'm still young! I want to enjoy this youth as long as I can. I also don't look 22 either.

Random favourites of mine: Buffalo chicken pizza, Buffalo wings, energy drinks, sour skittles, wunderbars, Pepsi, Coke, Mountain Dew, the colour blue, pink is nice too, rainbow/neon colours, kittens, ducks, socks, action figures<-I only own 8 so far, my Halo shirt, rain, the ocean<-only been there once, roller coasters, trampolines, chocolate milk, Bruce Willis, flip flops, hoodies, comfy pants, pubs, caramel frappuccinos, cappuccinos, strawberries, and pillows.

I'll end this introduction now because it's already way to long.=P I actually edited this post and added on MORE stuff!=D

For those who read the whole thing, you get 10 gold stars.

Welcome to the forums! hope you enjoy your time here, if you have any questions just ask. there is always some one in shout if you ever want to talk. and i see skyrim has consumed your soul too, i have put more hours into that game than any other expect for Oblivion, and you like some awesome movies! question about the Punisher, which one did you like? because i like the 2004 one with Thomas Jane and John Travolta , thats one of my fav comicbook movies ever

For those who read the whole thing, you get 10 gold stars.

Okay, I DEMAND MY BONUS STARS THIS INSTANT. Especially from you, Demon-lover. In all seriousness, Welcome aboard! We've a roboust community that likes to blabber on about the things we love to do, and we couldn't be happied. I'm a bit of a yip-yapper myself, so I'm preditcing some interesting conversations between the two of us, no? You might have probably guessed this by now, I'm a Covenant Religion Worshipper devoted to those willing to go extraordinary lengths for the Great Journey. I hail to those that are going to be our future messiahs, the Brute Species, and the courtroom jesters that make it all the more hillarious, Unggoy / Grunts. Bow down to your superiors, they have humor (Grunts), and the MANLIEST body builds. (Brutes)

Welcome to the forums! hope you enjoy your time here, if you have any questions just ask. there is always some one in shout if you ever want to talk. and i see skyrim has consumed your soul too, i have put more hours into that game than any other expect for Oblivion, and you like some awesome movies! question about the Punisher, which one did you like? because i like the 2004 one with Thomas Jane and John Travolta , thats one of my fav comicbook movies ever

Thanks! Everyone seems super nice here. I'm loving Skyrim. I have a little over 40 hours so far. Aside from playing Halo online, the most time i've put into a game was probably RE5 with about 200 hours. Funny thing is RE5 is my least favourite of the series. =P I actually didn't like Oblivion that much. Well I enjoyed what I played of it and some of the side quests were neat but the leveling felt so blah. I feel like I level up faster and encounter more enemies in Skyrim. The 2004 one definitely.

I never saw the original which came out in the 80's-90's or something like that and Punisher:Warzone was pretty awful. I actually have a Punisher:Warzone t-shirt. My boyfriend's parents bought a Halo shirt and the Punisher:Warzone shirt for us for Christmas. They didn't know which one of us would like which shirt so they wrapped them in similar paper, tossed them around and then randomly stuck a tag on it. I got the warzone shirt and he got the Halo shirt.>_> I took over the Halo shirt now though.=P I love Thomas Jane and John Travolta in Punisher. While I haven't actually read any comics, I really enjoy a lot of the movies based off comics. Sorry for my massive wall of text.=P

Welcome to the forums, if you ever feel REALLY chatty don't be afraid to chat it up with whoever's in the shoutbox. There's usually at least 2 or 3 people in there at a time. Enjoy your stay :stuart:

Thanks! I'm sure i'll find myself chatting in the shoutbox.=P

Great, and here I thought this was a well thought out secret... oh well. It's good to see the mixing up of the communities.

I pretty much followed Ganon here.=P Plus I like meeting new people/trying out different sites and talking a lot.

Hello and welcome to 343i community forums.

Thank you very much!

Welcome to the forums!

Thanks!=D

Welcome! Hope you enjoy the forums.

Thanks! I'm enjoying it here so far.

Hey there! Welcome to the forums! Have a good stay good stay here, and make lots of friends :)

Thank you! =D

Okay, I DEMAND MY BONUS STARS THIS INSTANT. Especially from you, Demon-lover. In all seriousness, Welcome aboard! We've a roboust community that likes to blabber on about the things we love to do, and we couldn't be happied. I'm a bit of a yip-yapper myself, so I'm preditcing some interesting conversations between the two of us, no? You might have probably guessed this by now, I'm a Covenant Religion Worshipper devoted to those willing to go extraordinary lengths for the Great Journey. I hail to those that are going to be our future messiahs, the Brute Species, and the courtroom jesters that make it all the more hillarious, Unggoy / Grunts. Bow down to your superiors, they have humor (Grunts), and the MANLIEST body builds. (Brutes)

Lol! 10 bonus stars for you! Yes I love talking and I talk/type a lot. D: Le gasp! I am a Spartan fan and I hate the Brutes. Love the Arbiter though and the grunts are pretty funny.

Hello. Welcome to this wonderful forum! :hi: It is my absolute pleasure to make your acquaintance. I do hope that you enjoy your time here with us. And again, Welcome :welcome:

Hi there! Thank you for welcoming me.=D Wow, lots of welcoming posts. I love this multi-quote option. =P Helped me reply to everything pretty fast.

EDIT:I hope this response post wasn't too huge or anything.@_@

Thanks! Everyone seems super nice here. I'm loving Skyrim. I have a little over 40 hours so far. Aside from playing Halo online, the most time i've put into a game was probably RE5 with about 200 hours. Funny thing is RE5 is my least favourite of the series. =P I actually didn't like Oblivion that much. Well I enjoyed what I played of it and some of the side quests were neat but the leveling felt so blah. I feel like I level up faster and encounter more enemies in Skyrim. The 2004 one definitely.

I never saw the original which came out in the 80's-90's or something like that and Punisher:Warzone was pretty awful. I actually have a Punisher:Warzone t-shirt. My boyfriend's parents bought a Halo shirt and the Punisher:Warzone shirt for us for Christmas. They didn't know which one of us would like which shirt so they wrapped them in similar paper, tossed them around and then randomly stuck a tag on it. I got the warzone shirt and he got the Halo shirt.>_> I took over the Halo shirt now though.=P I love Thomas Jane and John Travolta in Punisher. While I haven't actually read any comics, I really enjoy a lot of the movies based off comics. Sorry for my massive wall of text.=P

yeah the leveling system on oblivion did kinda suck, but the PC version of the game you can download mods and there are mods to change the leveling system to and xp system and it makes it much better.i put a few hundred hours in to oblivion and i finished every quest in the game. the last Resident Evil game i played was either Code Veronica or 3 i dont remember its been so long lol. Punisher: Warzone was pretty bad and i havent seen the 80s punisher either.

PC always seems better for some of these games. All the mods you can do for Skyrim look awesome. Sadly I just have a lowly laptop that can only run some F2P games.=P Oh well. Code Veronica is my favouriteee..if you couldn't tell. Lol. I've played all of the RE games in the main series except for Revelations.

Warzone was terrrible. I'm sad they didn't make a sequel with Thomas Jane.

yeah there are some awesome skyrim mods, my laptop can play it but on low settings, yeah i could tell code veronica was your fav plus you mentioned it in your OP lol, i think RE3 was my fav mostly due to the nemesis being a beast, i remember playing it and he was chasing after me and i ran through a door thinking i was safe, and he bust through a window and starts chasing me again it freaked me out lol.

i heard the originally,Punisher Warzone was gonna have Thomas Jane , but he turned down the roll for some reason

Yeahh mine can't. My laptop can run games like TF2 and Tribes Ascension on super low settings. It's just a cheap laptop. My boyfriend bought it so we could both have a computer. Plus his friends wanted us to play LoL with them. It runs LoL just fine but I haven't played it in months.

Oh yeah I did. =P! I love Nemesis. I remember the first time I played it I was like..o_o Ok.

I think it was originally going to be a straight up sequel to the first movie but the original director and writer dropped out I think. Jane didn't want to do the movie without him. I think that's what I heard at least.

True true. I play mainly console games anyways. If I had a super awesome PC I would play more PC games though.

Yup. It's a shame but I can understand though. Warzone turned out to be garbage lol. One of my least favourite comic book movies. Fantastic Four movies were pretty bad too. Chris Evans did good as Johnny Storm though.

i alternate between console and PC, right now im on my PC bender lol, Chris Evans was a good human torch, but i think he was a better Captain America, Cap is my fav comicbook movies so far

Lol. If I had an awesome PC i'd alternate too. I like all systems soo the more options to game the better. Yeah he was. Hmm Thor, Iron Man, Hulk*The one with Edward Norton*, the first Spider Man movie with Toby and Batman:Returns are some of my top favourite comic book movies. The Punisher too.

Welcome to the forums :yay:

Thanks Anarchy!

I told you would like it here. Super awesome people :D

Yeah there's super nice people here. =D Plus i'm super talkative sooo that sort of makes it easy to make friends.=P