Hi! I talk a lot!

Lol. If I had an awesome PC i'd alternate too. I like all systems soo the more options to game the better. Yeah he was. Hmm Thor, Iron Man, Hulk*The one with Edward Norton*, the first Spider Man movie with Toby and Batman:Returns are some of my top favourite comic book movies. The Punisher too.

Thanks Anarchy!

Yeah there's super nice people here. =D Plus i'm super talkative sooo that sort of makes it easy to make friends.=P

See told you it was better! Fans being real fans! No super try hard regulations!

Lol! I still like Waypoint though. It's way better than Bnet.

I don't mind speculating, debating or disagreeing. Not everyone has the same opinion or can always get along. I just hate when people consistantly bash 343 when the game isn't even out and I hate when people bash each other for no reason. I also hate people who think their opinion=fact and nothing else matters. -_-

I don't mind speculating, debating or disagreeing. Not everyone has the same opinion or can always get along. I just hate when people consistantly bash 343 when the game isn't even out and I hate when people bash each other for no reason. I also hate people who think their opinion=fact and nothing else matters. -_-

Im not quoting the game! Its the system of the site its self. Out of most of the people i have met at Halo fest the game producers were very nice from 343. I liked the a lot. the Community on the other hand well I've been on it enough to stray from the pack and notice what is wrong with the pic. Bnet i can agree with you to a point. But i have also met most of the bungie employees over the course of there Marathon and Halo timeline. They are truly awesome people and don't talk down to others. The users ruined a lot :/

Oh it's not the employees i'm talking about. It's the users. The users are pretty bad on BNET.

They seemed a lot better on Waypoint but even still people act ridiculous sometimes.

I know you weren't quoting the game I just meant how people act about the game, the company and towards people in general. It's not just on Waypoint or on Bnet it's like that on many places on the net.

Waypoint seemed nice though but people seem a lot nicer here. Hope it stays that way.

I'm really getting off now! xD

• Like 1

Oh it's not the employees i'm talking about. It's the users. The users are pretty bad on BNET.

They seemed a lot better on Waypoint but even still people act ridiculous sometimes.

I know you weren't quoting the game I just meant how people act about the game, the company and towards people in general. It's not just on Waypoint or on Bnet it's like that on many places on the net.

Waypoint seemed nice though but people seem a lot nicer here. Hope it stays that way.

I'm really getting off now! xD

LOLZ ok! ttyl :ball:

I don't mind speculating, debating or disagreeing. Not everyone has the same opinion or can

always get along. I just hate when people

consistantly bash 343 when the game isn't even

out and I hate when people bash each other for

no reason. I also hate people who think their

opinion=fact and nothing else matters. -_-

It happens a bit here, too. But at the end of every argument, we always come out with a smile on our faces! :) Because like some may have said, this is the happiest little corner of the Internet :)

=D Yup! I must say, it is even nicer here. The site still has a fairly small community but that isn't such a bad thing.

They even have a shootout box and its very appropriate. waypoint can learn a few things from this site. Also ranking up here isn't that long. Bungie has a crazy ranking system which truly works. HWP isn't to bad. THis one is pretty casual and friendly.

Yeah I like the shoutbox. Always someone to talk to. I like Waypoint but I like it here too.

Like, I can be really competitive in games but there isn't any need to take that onto the forums. Plus some people are just naturally rude, ignorant, blind, think their opinions are fact, etc, etc, etc.

Why can't we all just be friends?@_@

I'll be honest in saying that there are various matters i'm not 100% aware of. However, i'm not so ignorant to not know the difference between important matters and materialistic matters.

I still think it was stupid that EA was voted worst company. I understand that there are certain things they've done in the past and issues with how they've treated employees but those who voted EA the worst were saying that EA is worse than Bank of America. Are you kidding me? >_>

Also, the other day on Waypoint, someone compared voicing opinions about H4 to voicing opinions about global warming. -_- Those 2 topics aren't even in the same league.

I fear for the future of some of these people.

materialistic matters.

Proof that Veronica is a cronic shopper.

I still think it was stupid that EA was voted worst company. I understand that there are certain things they've done in the past and issues with how they've treated employees but those who voted EA the worst were saying that EA is worse than Bank of America. Are you kidding me? >_>

Also, the other day on Waypoint, someone compared voicing opinions about H4 to voicing opinions about global warming. -_- Those 2 topics aren't even in the same league.

Meh, you can only control yourself...

I'll be honest in saying that there are various matters i'm not 100% aware of. However, i'm not so ignorant to not know the difference between important matters and materialistic matters.

Keep in mind internet users think they are god with google LMAO! Silliness... :BoogaBooga:

LOL. Google gods.

@Hellfire-What exactly are you talking about? Shoes, clothes, makeup, jewelry, girly stuff? Or shopping in general?

If you're talking clothes/shoes, etc, last time I bought some was in September? Before last summer the last time that I really had a shopping spree was my senior year of highschool.

I get a few clothes for myself as needed but that's like..some socks here, a t-shirt there.

If you're talking video games and stuff along those lines, it all depends. Sometimes I get a game a month. I look for lots of discounts and deals though. Last big spending spree I had on electronics was over a year ago with income tax.

My boyfriend is the one who is an impulsive buyer@_@ I'm trying to help him with that.

He used to be a super huge Halo fan but he just hasn't really been into it as much ever since his first 360 broke and he had some troubles with Microsoft.

We bought Reach together and he enjoyed it at first but he just doesn't like the game at all anymore. He says he has no interest in Halo 4 but i'm going to try and change that. >:D

Well he loves Uncharted and Infamous. Infamous is one of the few games he's done everything in. He doesn't really have one particular preference though.

He also has a hard time sticking with one game. He just gets bored of them easily. Castlevania HD he played a ton of. Borderlands he did too but he practically hates that game now. He's only getting Borderlands 2 because our friend is going to buy Minecraft on XBLA to play with us.

He'll be buying RE6 with me in October and i'm going to make him play it a bunch with me. >:D