Hi! I talk a lot!

Well idk how someone can get bored of Halo i guess its how you play it. I mainly play competitive players so its always refreshing. Im not sure if he is competitive or not but Hal0 2 i was a 50 Halo 3 i was a 50 Reach I'm a inheritor and Onyx in Arena so i always have competitive people to play against. Maybe you can have him try BTB!

He just doesn't like Reach really. It's not just that though. He's just grown a bit tired of FPS games in general and doesn't play online multiplayer like he used to. He used to be realllly into H2 and H3. He didn't get his 50 though he could have had his xbox not died. He went about a year without a box. After he got his xbox back he just didn't like Halo as much and doesn't think he could ever take it super seriously again.

I want him to give H4 a try though. He says he won't but i'm sure he will.>_> He also said he wasn't going to buy Reach or HCEA and he did. He traded HCEA in but plans to re-buy it. He'll get it.>_> He's buying my plane ticket home and I said i'd pay him back but he said to just buy him some stuff. Soo...part of the payment could be me buying him H4.=D!

I like playing against more competitive/skilled players more than playing against unskilled players. I can't really get much better by playing against people who are way worse than me.@_@ But I also hate losing and dying.>_> I'm a little rusty still. I could definitely be faster. Once I get a bit better I might try out the MLG playlist. Maybe play a bit more arena too.

Arena is a solid place to start. I'd recommend giving a few rounds of Reach Countdown - Team snipers a shot. the map has so much window verticallity and movement options its going to require you to be having fast reflexes to not die. That and bring a mic, it might as well be SWAT against good sniper users.

@Ganon-Yeah he'll at least play it for the story. What all did the TU change though?@_@ I've been really out of the loop with Reach.

@Hellfire-Yeah I used to play a lot of snipers and SWAT a long time ago. It's just been awhile so i'm rusty. My reflexes aren't as good. I haven't played any Team Snipers since I started playing again.

I'm so sad. I missed out on the ZB list. I'm also sad that the normal classic playlist is gone. I know they have classic in Anniversary but I don't own HCEA anymore and I don't have the Anniversary maps.@_@ My BF has the code for them that came with HCEA but i'm not sure if he's giving it to me or not.

So if they didn't change much, why have TS and Super Slayer?@_@

Yeah it would be nice to play actual remakes of them. I used to play the old classic playlist that had the forge remakes. They were nice but everything looks the same in forge. Some stand out a little more but some are just blaaaaah.

There are many different forge maps that I hadn't even played till recently.

@Ganon and Brute-Yes I agree. I think it'd be awesome if Forge would have different textures, the ability to have grass, dirt, water, trees, etc*to be able to place these yourselves*, different tiles/colours for the walls and floor and just maybe other different options when it comes to the structures you can build.

People have made some awesome stuff with Forge as it is. I would LOVE to see what people could do given more options. On top of that, the levels wouldn't look so bland and you'd be able to notice more of a difference between them.

@Hellfire-Lol. Are you serious?=P I'll totally do a summary if you want.

@Rentless-Lol! Thanks. I talk a lot.=P

@Ganon-If I talked less then life would be less interesting!