Halo 4, NOV 6???

Jacklejack14

I'm glad the release date is now out there BUT NOV 6!!! Really. I've been saving for months to get it. I hoped it would come out during the SUMMER holiday in two or so months time. But no! We have to wait seven months to get it!! 343I might aswell have released the teaser trailer in Janurary.

Any opinions????

They did say "Holiday 2012" at the end of the teaser trailer, so it shouldn't have come to you as such a surprise that it would be released around that time. I'm glad it's not coming out too soon. I want them to have as much time as they need to really test and polish it up before shipping the final product.

• Like 1

I'm glad the release date is now out there BUT NOV 6!!! Really. I've been saving for months to get it. I hoped it would come out during the SUMMER holiday in two or so months time. But no! We have to wait seven months to get it!! 343I might aswell have released the teaser trailer in Janurary.

Any opinions????

Any opinions????

I'm sorry but what major holidays are there in the summer? Plus, Halo is known for being released in November and September.

You cant just talk about usa's holidays, think about the rest of the world, for one, im in australia and this game comes out right before i go on holidays so i think the release date is ossim possim

I agree, finaly, Australia is actually good for one reason now!
  • Like 1