Halo 4 Info from an Inside Man

Stealth Pilot

While browsing around Halo 3 I came across a guy name Feges. He was in customs showing some pretty neat glitches. I sent him an FR and he accepted.

Today while playing Homefront, I got a party invite from him.

I then come to learn that he has numerous sources inside 343, and that he even attempted to change parts of the game. How he did this I have no idea.

He gave out lots of unrelated info. I asked him a few question, but most he said he would not talk about.

Here is the info I can remember him telling me. This is not confirmed, because we don't know if he was telling the truth. But what he said could not be thought of on short notice.

-He mentioned a map that falls under you, and might hold up to 32 players...32 players in Matchmaking and Custom Games.

-He told me a few returning maps. These include Sandbox, Zanzibar, and possibly Sandtrap.

-He said "Forerunner Vision" was a hoax. Instead there was an ability in Campaign only, allowing the player to slow down time, as seen in other games such as Fallout.

-He said that he found that we can play as other races in Multiplayer, such as Elites, Brutes, and possibly Forerunners.

-He said that Installation 10 was not another Arc, but something more powerful, not created by the Forerunners.

-It was mentioned that in Campaign, if you kill a group of enemies and move forward, if you went back, more enemies will await you.

-He said the first mission of the campaign was NOT against the covenant, or the Forerunners. How this is I do not know.

-He said that animation of a hand on the ground reaching with blood on the floor was not from Campaign, but a trailer for the new form of "Infection" in which the infected are more "advanced".

-He also mentioned something about awards for achievements in Matchmaking...I am not sure what he meant by this.

-Halo 4 might be priced at 80 US Dollars, due to extensive amounts of maps and jam packed discs.

This is all I have heard from him. I invited him to the forum, but he said no. Don't criticize me for any info that is false, I am just trying to relay possible facts.

I will add any new facts in yellow.

• Like 1

I'm really on the border of thinking whether or not this is true. If he was telling you all of those things, they seems pretty reasonable and very plausible. I'm just not sure that a 343i staff member would be allowed to leak information to random people on the internet. He would be at risk of losing his job if word got out that he was leaking bits and pieces of information to you. That is why this all seems so highly unlikely that he is in fact an "Inside man".

-MaGIIXz

• Like 1

I can understand the forerunner vision being only in campaign, and the installation 10 being a precuser thing?....

But playing as a brute in multiplayer..no and elites are said not to be in multiplayer.

But quick, scab some more information now!

Some of these things almost seem plausible but this guy isn't being honest with you at all. There's no way 343 would let us play as Brutes or Forerunners online it doesn't add anything and takes away from the experience. He completely contradicts what's clearly stated in Game Informer so this can't be possible.

This is interesting but I managed to find some loop holes in his information.

• -He said that he found that we can play as other races in Multiplayer, such as Elites, Brutes, and possibly Forerunners.

343i has confirmed in Game Informers newest issue that Elites are back, but not playable in multiplayer. [LINK]

• -He said the first mission of the campaign was NOT against the covenant, or the Forerunners. How this is I do not know.

In Game Informers newest issue they clearly state that the first enemy encounters are elites, therefore covenant. [LINK] (Page 7)

I call bull****, he was probably just trolling you.