THE END OF MY FIGHT

Noahsammy99

So is this the end of my fight? I go into insanity at the end? Do I commit suicide to avoid the flesh tearing concequinces of my sins? I guess this is good by for good? Maybe not. just incase it is I want to say good bye to some of the friends ive made here. Shadow magnum, nova, donut, zb, azaxx, mystic, zag, church, caboose, 343 and..... Halo. My fight is mostlikley finished. If you are my friend and your not on the list, dont take it personaly. These are the guys I remembered off the top of my head.

Don't do it.

We'll misss youu. There are other people EVERYDAY who have this, x10. Don't ive up, you have a whole future ahead of you. You don't have to end yourself, I have troubles too. I'm sure everyone does. I say just have a break and relax. Everyone will miss you, and then you have the chance of meeting "the one".

Live a life! notice you're about 13. right? 13! You're not even an adult yet. You still have all of that ahead of you. Drivers liscense. the one. And....most importantly.

US! we'll miss you and we love having you on the forum! you brighten up the day.

• Like 5

As shadow said, there is no person with no troubles, you know why, because we arnt perfect. Some of us take the bad option, but if you get past it, it is very rewarding as you challegnged that obstable and told it no.

You are a happy member of this forum and a hole would be left if you leave it.

Please dont leave :)

Suicide is not the answer for anything, i go threw a lot in my life such as, my parents are jerks, i have severe case of OCD, people ignore me, sometimes i have relationship problems with my girlfriend, hard to find a job. Things like that, only thing suicide will do is send you straight to hell if you believe in God and all that, or what is the point of stopping your life short when theres much to live for. People will always be jerks and etc, and there will always be people supportive of you, so don't do anything you will regret Noah. Quit thinking so much and worrying, it makes things worse. Hope to see you soon Noah. We care. :gathering:

• Like 1

Suicide is the last thing anyone wants to do. I don't know what "sins" you have committed but seriously, suicide isn't the answer. You have a huge life ahead of you as you are so young so don't waste it. If you want to talk in a PM feel free to do so, I'm pretty good at solving problems. We care okay! :D

:( T'would be a great tragedy indeed should you choose to leave us alone in this cold, grey world.

You know what I think you should do? The opposite of suicide. That's right. You deserve to have a good life, and all you have to do to get a good life is work a little bit for it. Very few people are beyond redemption, regardless of their wrongdoings.

So unless you're an unrepentent sociopath with a propensity for violence, I think you're the bee's knees, Eli. :heart:

• Like 1

Guys, I'm not really sure if he is talking about suiside, but Noah, if you are it will be the biggest sin of your life. I met a person who commited suicide on the internet before. His girlfriend was thown off an overpass as he watched, being held back by the people who had thown her off. He went back to the overpass later to join her if you know what I'm getting at. But what about his parents, now they have to deal with their son's death for life, and all his friends and the rest of his family. It may not feel like you can fix it now, but time heals all wounds.

I did put in the "maybe" part. Im not leaveing you guys have convinced me. To continue the game and complete the campaign, so to speek. Would I really ditch all this and ruin my rep on here. Nope, im staying here with my friends. :-)

Sweeeet good choice ;)

This..

Don't do it.

We'll misss youu. There are other people EVERYDAY who have this, x10. Don't ive up, you have a whole future ahead of you. You don't have to end yourself, I have troubles too. I'm sure everyone does. I say just have a break and relax. Everyone will miss you, and then you have the chance of meeting "the one".

Live a life! notice you're about 13. right? 13! You're not even an adult yet. You still have all of that ahead of you. Drivers liscense. the one. And....most importantly.

US! we'll miss you and we love having you on the forum! you brighten up the day.

and this...

Suicide is not the answer for anything, i go threw a lot in my life such as, my parents are jerks, i have severe case of OCD, people ignore me, sometimes i have relationship problems with my girlfriend, hard to find a job. Things like that, only thing suicide will do is send you straight to hell if you believe in God and all that, or what is the point of stopping your life short when theres much to live for. People will always be jerks and etc, and there will always be people supportive of you, so don't do anything you will regret Noah. Quit thinking so much and worrying, it makes things worse. Hope to see you soon Noah. We care. :gathering:

They pretty much summed it all up.

Don't leave man!

Umm.. did you guys read what he put. He's not leaving, he's staying with his friends. I was going to say " If you leave Noah, who will I talk to late at night when no one except for you is there." I'm glad you are staying. :)

• Like 1