What Kind of Landscapes would you perfer?

Stick Suicider

Although were likely to see Forerunner like landscapes, what other kind of styles would you like to see?

As for Multiplayer since the maps are going to be built from scratch, (Warehouse for Ex.) more Human designed styles (Foundry). Maybe dark, stormy landscapes (ODST)

Bright sunny places?

Space?

Or Underground?

My personal favs are always little Forerunner Arena's (Guardian) or big ass spaces (The various iterations of Gulch). But people love all sorts of stuff so it should be a mix of Human and Forerunner maps...I don't think anyone is desperate for Covenant style maps, at least, I'm not. Would love to see the return of classics from Halo 3. It seems to me that Halo 1 and 2 have been thoroughly canvassed for remakes though including a new version of Gulch is mandatory. Nice to see a return of Valhalla too, even though they are supposed to be similiar.

Forrest I like they way you can use trees as cover and Snow (with this graphics it is going to look AWESOME) something like snowbound... Or maybe Valhalla Snow version.

How about a snow-themed re-imagining of Sandtrap? It could be called 'Snowtrap' or 'Icetrap' or whatever.

As long as the maps are varied in layout and visual style, I don't really mind exactly what sort of settings they have. I'd quite like it if individual maps had gimmicks, like moving parts, low gravity, or lots of teleporters, though. Would make things more interesting.

I would still LOVE to see a multiplayer map at night time and a storm raging on. You'd see the rain drizzle down your visor or spat on it. You could see it pelt off of other Spartan's armor. I just feel that it would add so much to the experience and since it's new you would notice so much more.

• Like 1

I loved the HUGE forerunner structures in Halo:CE. I'd like to see more of those.

Speaking of forerunner structures. The ones in Halo 2 were amazing. Underwater traveling systems. Floating plates from building to building across the sea. I remember being in complete awe over the scenery it had to offer.

How about another forge world with a variation of land like a sunny land place but a tunnel to bring you to under ground with minor lighting though tunnels and a place with architecture is like forerunners and maybe a big covenant space craft witch hit this place where there are wholes in the ceiling for light and when you go down floors there will be emergency lights blinking for a really cool effect. this place will be cool and fun with a lot of t hings to do that can be varied. Finally make a lake where there are tunnels under the water filled with air where you can see fish and other players in other tunnels fighting for that cool under water affect

• Like 1