84 Detailed Halo 4 Game Play Screen Shots and Interviews!

Customizable loadouts... Hmmmmmmmm

There are ways to do this and keep the halo feel I just hope 343 does it right but if they all love halo as much as they say they do then I'm sure I don't have anything to worry about

My personal hope is that the customization is smaller impact but larger range of choices

I hope that they make starting weapons customizable but not things like rockets or snipers or and no starting with power weapons. I would like to be able to affect things like sprint speed and add up to like 20% shields by sacrificing something else. Custom emblems controls and HUD would be cool IMO but ya these are just my wants idk how the rest of the community is looking at the custom loadouts

Customizable loadouts... Hmmmmmmmm

There are ways to do this and keep the halo feel I just hope 343 does it right but if they all love halo as much as they say they do then I'm sure I don't have anything to worry about

My personal hope is that the customization is smaller impact but larger range of choices

I hope that they make starting weapons customizable but not things like rockets or snipers or and no starting with power weapons. I would like to be able to affect things like sprint speed and add up to like 20% shields by sacrificing something else. Custom emblems controls and HUD would be cool IMO but ya these are just my wants idk how the rest of the community is looking at the custom loadouts

I agree with you completely. Some people may hate magnums, or AR's so the load-outs my be a good thing. I just want 1st person vehicles, and some better helmets. Chief's is fine though.

Graphics will probably be like Halo Anniversary Campaign. Halo 4 reminds me of Crysis 2 a bit which I'm not to happy about. I hope there is equipment like Halo 3. Armor abilities aren't that bad. I just hope they keep active camoflauge, sprint and maybe hologram. They add a sort of strategy to the game and I enjoy them. As long as they aren't used cheaply that is.

I'm not sure if this has been pointed out or not, but not one of the spartans in any of the multiplayer screenshots have a secondary weapon. Most likely because it's BR slayer but one would still think that there is at least some other weapon on the map that someone could have picked up.

I'm not saying that you won't be able to have a second gun, that would just be dumb. I just thought it was slightly weird that we didn't see any other weapon besides the br and pictures where there is a pistol on chief's leg.

I'm not sure if this has been pointed out or not, but not one of the spartans in any of the multiplayer screenshots have a secondary weapon. Most likely because it's BR slayer but one would still think that there is at least some other weapon on the map that someone could have picked up.

I'm not saying that you won't be able to have a second gun, that would just be dumb. I just thought it was slightly weird that we didn't see any other weapon besides the br and pictures where there is a pistol on chief's leg.

Interesting point. I'm sure 343 did that on purpose though to not give away what any of the other guns look like, they're sneaky and do everything for a reason.

I think its very possible that the ancient, dark threat is the Forerunners. At first I thought it couldn't be because the Forerunners were a peaceful, advanced civilization but then i remembered that Ancient Humans and Forerunners had a war. SO, I deduce that IF John runs into Forerunners on the shield world they will identify him as Human mistaking him for an Ancient Human designating him as a threat.

Well some forerunners aen't I think the threat is the flood or like in one of the games or books it said that master chief will have more problems rather than the flood, meaning the master builder since he wasn't confimred dead