The Official Halo 4 Forge Thread

Also think of this! A terminal! think of it! you mak a map, right? Lets say its a oby or a scary ETC, ETC well think you place a terminal and write text in it. People come and read it and it would say things like someone could put in. (The unsc got ambushed at the relic and a unknown alien race came in and killed them all.) So you could give people hints towards your maps, or give them sories.

Also think of this! A terminal! think of it! you mak a map, right? Lets say its a oby or a scary ETC, ETC well think you place a terminal and write text in it. People come and read it and it would say things like someone could put in. (The unsc got ambushed at the relic and a unknown alien race came in and killed them all.) So you could give people hints towards your maps, or give them sories.

Let me add at the end of that, think of the reach saw map, add in hints and stuff through there. So its more like the saws!

• A new max for forge with at least 16 cool if you can get to 32 on custom games
  • A setting where only host may enter forge mode and players may not
  • I say this a lot a new forge world
  • More forge customization like a blood stain in decorations where you can place blood on walls, more colors for all vehicles, a capture the hill plate where in that area your in is 0 gravity
  • ​vehicles should be an big issue like a transportation aircraft [ a phantom with 2 turrets a driver heath is and can hold a few passengers ], drive transportation, [Elephant with more coverage and more seats to be carried on ] a spartan vehicle you can drive and shoot like a ghost
  • i have made a post on what forge world should in clued.
  • Some scenery like a dead body or a cool architectural design by forerunners
  • Bring back armor abilities and the one in halo 3 that last a short a mount of time of use
  • bring back a lot of halo 3 weapons as well as reaches and add a few new ones
  • Bring back both halo 3 and reaches vehicles
  • a setting to change the time of day
  • an activation switch/button to open doors turn on/off lights set of traps or do nothing to annoy people
  • the ability to spawn any item as much as possible and a large money budget
  • shield doors only certain color teams may enter
  • a tunnel to place down that goes under water and allows you to live inside it maybe a wall that you can walk on that changes your view to for a cool wall or ceiling map to kill on and when jump you fall back the wall you jumped off of
  • a weapon that leaves you weapon less just hands
  • a true zip line
  • a foot race setting
  • a troll bridge to open and close
  • an odst drop pod
  • more lights
  • a boat or two and blocks that can float in water
  • trees to place down
  • some animals to place and run around and possibly kill you
  • finally a scarab

• Like 1

Main things people want:scarabs,transports like pelicans,forgable firefight,weather change,AI spawns,place dead bodies and blood,and landscape editor.I really dont anticipate seeing many of these, but I would love to see weather change, dead bodies and forgable firefight.these wouldn't take as long to do as the other stuff,plus its more reasonable,and there are only two missions that i know that have rain in the whole series.

yah, i want new skins in forge. thats all i really want, we dont NEED a.i.'s in forge, nor frigates or covenant carriers. i mean seriously? you want a full scale covenant carrier on your map, so it could lag up your game and for what? for a map? a covenant carrier would probably be the only thing on your map! and a.i.'s, come on people, you know how hard it is to make an a.i. move around where you want it to? its a lot harder than it sounds. But skins, well applying skins could take DAYS to incorporate into a game and we have 7-9 months till halo 4s release date. It's a good feature and it will keep us forging for a long time.

I like all of Penguins Ideas and I too had the same ideas of getting bodies and stuff for forge.

Skins for blocks and buildings would be another must have aswell, to create maps to a certain theme. Instead of just Metal for everything. Would be good for making some great custom games. Like those that have proper buildings like subways and hospitals. Yes, you can do a lot in reaches forge and actually make stuff resemble things you want it to, but without the option of changing the skins it all still just looks forged. I am talking forging that looks like a map that hasn't been forged.

Another Idea would be a 'Snap to' tool, for those who have trouble leveling ground and stuff. Have an option like the rotation snap, where to can toggle Snap to on and it will automatically level objects for you when they are placed next to another. Making it easy to make flawless floors, walls, bridges, platforms and so on....

Those are my thoughts.

I love these ideas! Especially for stuff that I forge, this snap leveling idea would be fantastic.

I like all of Penguins Ideas and I too had the same ideas of getting bodies and stuff for forge.

Skins for blocks and buildings would be another must have aswell, to create maps to a certain theme. Instead of just Metal for everything. Would be good for making some great custom games. Like those that have proper buildings like subways and hospitals. Yes, you can do a lot in reaches forge and actually make stuff resemble things you want it to, but without the option of changing the skins it all still just looks forged. I am talking forging that looks like a map that hasn't been forged.

Another Idea would be a 'Snap to' tool, for those who have trouble leveling ground and stuff. Have an option like the rotation snap, where to can toggle Snap to on and it will automatically level objects for you when they are placed next to another. Making it easy to make flawless floors, walls, bridges, platforms and so on....

Those are my thoughts.

I love these ideas! Especially for stuff that I forge, this snap leveling idea would be fantastic.

Those are my thoughts.

really frigates thats the dumest thing ive ever heard why dont you get curative and build your own da* frigat really all that due is lag the crap out of your map and kids would just post two frigates and say " hey guys look at the asume map i build " and A.I's thats not guna happen thats to mutch to ask for its more complicated then it seem's and the hole fire fight forge thing is even more dumb the AI's would get lost and run into wall and no matter how mutch fun that seems its not in the mind of 343

but things that could be cool is the-

Terminals- you lay down a terminal and you write messages thats not impossible and not a bad idea

Dead bodys/ blood- love it makes infection maps seem more alive could be used in screen shots or mabie forge the body in the ground and only haved a hand pop out of the ground and make a grave that seems like living dead is happening

transports air- the pelican is a mabie just because of the size it would be the biggest flying machine in the history of halo 4 and if happen probly wouldnt be to many of them. But looking at the eliphant from halo 4 it was much bigger and halo magazine said halo will use all of the xbox's horse power so the pelican is not imposible.

transport ground. the eliphant would be asume it was a icon in halo 3 and it was big but slow a moving empire- and mabie they would bring it back who knows. the transport warhog would be bad ass so mutch you could do with that like racing mabi a death race kind of thing deploy 5-6 people around the map unless a tank gets you hahaha. mabie a small armor tank like the Grimlem in halo wars even know it wasnt used like that in halo wars.

transpot water- we have never had a water deployed vehical it none the less a water base map yea in reach forge world there was alot of sea but you couldnt go ver far out so mabie we can get some of those but not likley. keep that in mind

Lol I had an awesome idea. You know how you are 343 guilty spark when you forge? Otherwise known as your "forge ball"? Well, I bet all of you have experienced noobs that only try and kill you while forging. Well, in halo 4, they could equip spark's little laser so that you can kill any pests while forging :D it's a pretty cool idea, eh?