halo 4 release in 2013?

Simmons

November 2nd 2012 is the release date! We have in our systems however it shows that a big release is november 22nd. I work at toys r us but before that it was gamestop n they have similar systems( computer ) ill keep everyone posted! Also we will be recieving halo 4 toys! But i dont know when i think in august! Yea long time! By then the beta would have already been out lol

• Like 1

I wouldnt mind it being pushed back. Id rather have halo4 delayed to ensure its a top quality game than dealing with the issues that Reach and CoD have.

Agreed, I'd hate for it to be rushed out, 343i really needs a huge success to win over the people who doubt that anyone but Bungie can make a good Halo game, and I'd hate for them to lose all their support because they've been rushed to a deadline.

Because it seems to me they barely even started working on it. Unless that video of them recording sounds was old as Hell.

The campaign and MM are already playable, they have been for a while. They are simply shaking out some of the bugs. If they felt the weapon sounds needed a rework, they could simply record new sound and replace the track/tracks with a new one easily. By offering a release date, as stated in the trailer earlier this year, it gives the development team an end date to finish the product. The game has been in production for a long time and from what has been eluded to from Frank himself in an interview with bs angel, it is playable right now. Playable enough to show marketing partners and playable enough for release are two different things though. I firmly believe the 2012 Thanksgiving and Christmas season will see it's release.

• Like 1

The campaign and MM are already playable, they have been for a while. They are simply shaking out some of the bugs. If they felt the weapon sounds needed a rework, they could simply record new sound and replace the track/tracks with a new one easily. By offering a release date, as stated in the trailer earlier this year, it gives the development team an end date to finish the product. The game has been in production for a long time and from what has been eluded to from Frank himself in an interview with bs angel, it is playable right now. Playable enough to show marketing partners and playable enough for release are two different things though. I firmly believe the 2012 Thanksgiving and Christmas season will see it's release.

.... Dude.. Are you using Comic Sans?