New Halo 4 Info and New Master Chief Pics

TheL337destroyer

More Halo 4 Info and Master Chief Photos! :D

At first I didn't like His armor, cause I felt like it didint resemble Master Chief right.

But the more I see it, the moreI start to like it.

My favorite Picture of him is the first one. For some reason it reminds me of Halo 2. lol

Also, 343i said their still trying different colors and changing his armor a little more..

https://encrypted-tb...-6xN1sEzjagUcXx

https://encrypted-tb...0BTOdHp2dGzAnLw

Halo 4 Info:

Info quoted from The Halo Waypoint Weekly Bulletin: 2.15.12

"While it’s exciting to get a glimpse of the Halo 4 Master Chief in toy form, nothing will compare to when you finally see him in-game. I’ll never forget the exact moment his design started coming together; when inspecting the smaller details of his armor, such as the scarring on his chest piece, suddenly gave insight into the depth of his character; when suddenly… the Master Chief was the Master Chief. "

"One of the Master Chief’s most notable physical characteristics is that he’s wearing 800 pounds of tank and jet fighter. So we pulled that design into the armor and HUD. When you play Halo 4, it’s important you understand that you’re more than just a gun on the screen. To give you that feeling, we have represented that weight with player physics, without interrupting crosshair and shooting accuracy."

"A big focus on the Chief’s armor was his physicality and putting the player in those mighty shoes. Getting that weight across in the design had us looking at a lot of contemporary military vehicles, and we pushed detail and form into the armor that implied that history. This is the bleeding edge of military technology."

A Spartan tossing his chest plate should feel like an anvil dropping….

A Spartan sprinting across concrete should be a stealthy whisper….

Putting on your helmet should feel like powering up an F-15E….

These are the sorts of experiences we want to give the players. "

More Halo 4 Info and Master Chief Photos! :D

At first I didn't like His armor, cause I felt like it didint resemble Master Chief right.

But the more I see it, the moreI start to like it.

My favorite Picture of him is the first one. For some reason it reminds me of Halo 2. lol

Also, 343i said their still trying different colors and changing his armor a little more..

https://encrypted-tb...-6xN1sEzjagUcXx

https://encrypted-tb...0BTOdHp2dGzAnLw

Halo 4 Info:

Info quoted from The Halo Waypoint Weekly Bulletin: 2.15.12

"While it’s exciting to get a glimpse of the Halo 4 Master Chief in toy form, nothing will compare to when you finally see him in-game. I’ll never forget the exact moment his design started coming together; when inspecting the smaller details of his armor, such as the scarring on his chest piece, suddenly gave insight into the depth of his character; when suddenly… the Master Chief was the Master Chief. "

"One of the Master Chief’s most notable physical characteristics is that he’s wearing 800 pounds of tank and jet fighter. So we pulled that design into the armor and HUD. When you play Halo 4, it’s important you understand that you’re more than just a gun on the screen. To give you that feeling, we have represented that weight with player physics, without interrupting crosshair and shooting accuracy."

"A big focus on the Chief’s armor was his physicality and putting the player in those mighty shoes. Getting that weight across in the design had us looking at a lot of contemporary military vehicles, and we pushed detail and form into the armor that implied that history. This is the bleeding edge of military technology."

A Spartan tossing his chest plate should feel like an anvil dropping….

A Spartan sprinting across concrete should be a stealthy whisper….

Putting on your helmet should feel like powering up an F-15E….

These are the sorts of experiences we want to give the players. "

it seems from that second pic link that the assault rifle is the same, or they just dont want to release that information