The "Official" What Do You Want Out Of Halo 4?

Exploseth

I think in forge you should start in a blank plain map with aspect in it then forgers make backrounds and landscape.IN mm their should be guns you buy for your classes so you should earn credits to buy armour and guns oh and the armour should take a huge effect like EOD should , also i wish there would be animations to pick up gernades and switching weapons and being sticked and in campaign the player should be able to do cool tricks because MC is a SPARTAN not a stuffed up animal right? please make assasinatiomns and alot of animations and no things you can go through! like tree braches so that means move able backrounds and how grass or any thing would like like in real LIFE because im willing to get the legendary edition please get commedation thank you

i would also like there to be no power ups they kinda made Halo Reach annoying because people would always spam also i don't think i even want sprint because the old way of fighting (which was jumping towards each other or walking while shooting) was fun itself

First off: I want the beam rifle and the carbine back! take away the needle rifle and the focus rifle!

Second off:I want a playlist section that features fast action casual gameplay. Then I want a playlist section for clans and slow/fast action tactical gameplay).

Third off: I want AIs in the forge so we can create our own firefight, or we can train our clanmates and/or friends to be a better player and less of a noob. Without the bone crushing having to fight them and not being able to observe him correctly. Also you could create a battle of marines vs covy and create a map for it and just have endless fun with friends!

Fourth off: I really want the shields to be boosted a little bit about 3% better so you can't hit someone with your grenade then when it blows up they die.

Fifth off: Lets try to add pelicans phantoms and spirits, but make them destroyable but forgeable. I wanna carry my clan to a death, or to a half victory, or a epic death/suicide bomb.

Sixth off: I want 343 to listen more to the fans then anything else. Bungie screwed up so many times when they just did the opposite of what we wanted or gave us a small tiny winy fraction of what we wanted.

I think in forge you should start in a blank plain map with aspect in it then forgers make backrounds and landscape.IN mm their should be guns you buy for your classes so you should earn credits to buy armour and guns oh and the armour should take a huge effect like EOD should , also i wish there would be animations to pick up gernades and switching weapons and being sticked and in campaign the player should be able to do cool tricks because MC is a SPARTAN not a stuffed up animal right? please make assasinatiomns and alot of animations and no things you can go through! like tree braches so that means move able backrounds and how grass or any thing would like like in real LIFE because im willing to get the legendary edition please get commedation thank you

A half tun spartan jumps in the air and can't go threw a branch....Uh in real life that spartan could break a tree raming into it!

• ​how about new guns from the forerunners
  • more vehicles like a spartan vehicle that you can shoot and drive and a cool transport truck for both enemy sides that has a lot of health and a bigger and stronger aircraft for both sides for shooting like a jet or again for transportation
  • some funny a fun Easter eggs and another scull hunt and if so some terminals
  • Most of all a new forge world with a lot of various lands like forerunner land grassland caves space or a really cool covenant ship wrecked.
  • A ranking system similar to halo reaches with a lot of different customization like the helmet visor chin forehead and more like chest plate and feet
  • Finally for color make it so we can change a lot of colors on the guy so he can be vary much varied and this willalso help clans

• Like 1

Take out the needler. Add forgeable Firefight missions. Bring the Specter back from 2. Dont have sniper rip hogs and scorpins to shreds and make invinsable vehichles driver killable. Kepp the assassnation anamations bring. sand trap and box back and old halo 3 hyabusa add a red visor color add a matchmaking titled "All Games" so people can play any and every gametype with out changing the playlisy

We want weapon balancing.

We want vehicle balancing.

We want even more out of Forge 3.0, you up for that? I'm sure you are.

We want a campaign that shows desperation, loss and intensity.

We want intense gameplay, it'll be nice to install tension to battles.

What i'd like to see in Halo 4... thats tough...

Campaign:

so far all the halo games had pretty good stories witch is why i even started playing games in 2001, but i'd like the stories to get more personal to all characters. Like in the books. I want to get to know the characters and their part in the story, so when a character dies i'll feel the emotion when someone dies. I want to be able to think of Master Chief as John and not Cortana's Moble computer. I want what ever Creatures you incounter to be Fearce in not only their looks but also their sounds and movements. Kind of like they did to the Elites in Halo: CE, the Brutes in Halo 2, and the Elites again in Halo: Reach. I also want to feel like Cortana isn't thinking for you but is infact an Exstention of your own ability, like in the book Fall of Reach.

Firefight:

I love the reach firefights but they dont include "All" alien foes. I'd like to have a more thorogh Customization of the game type. Like the abillity to be able to controll what aliens come from what drop ship or direction, and include enginers and drones. Also be able to customize ally AI's, like chose what you want, Spartans, ODST, Merines, and maybe some Main Characters. Also I'd like a firefight that takes place in space and simular to the space battles in Star Wars: Battle Front 2. That would be awesome... And a whole bunch more firefight voices... even RvB ones :thumbup: and i wana firefight the flood and sentenals...

Multiplayer:

I love the Bloom from Reach and Armor abilities. I also love the halo CE, 2, 3 multiplayer types. So there should be diffrent game style choices in the lobby. Of corse I want a wide selection of game types and community content. I would like to be able to download all of the new "343I" content from a quick atomatic Update when you start the game. (Not community content just new 343I gametypes and videos.) and of corse be able to search through community maps, gametypes screenshots and videos just like in reach file search. Compitive and team games need to be more intence and better kill zones on high rocks and any place someone could camp and never be seen from. (Unless I happen to jump up there...) JK. and we need Space battles with fighter class ships like Sperahps and Sabers.

Custom:

I'd love to be able to put a map or gametype I make in a speacial place where 343I guys/girls can deside if they want to put it in machmaking game sessions, from the in game lobby on your Xbox. other than that Custom games are good the way they are. I guess maybe put more options availible for custom games to make for even more interesting games than the already impressive ones ive played before.

Forge: All maps should have an empty version of its self like Forge world starting with only The three initial spawns. There need to be Time of day Options for each map so you can fight in the morning, night and mid day times of day. There must be a higher budget a forge system like Reach's but better... cause theres always room for improvements. A giant forge world like map for each inviorment like, desert, snow, mountain, sea, underground, sky high, Flood infested, Earth, forerunner and Covenant Cities. volcanic and most of all... Space! either that or make forge where "The Player" can create his or her own inviroment simular to the map editor on Far Cry 2. It would also be awesome if you could add all the vehicales through out the Halo Series including the new ones 343I makes (All. even the Non-Military kind). And a wider selection of Human, Covenant, forerunner, flood structers and what ever new species you may or may not create... and some more interactive items like maybe a motion sensing sliding door or one you had to activate with a switch and other things like that...

Misc: i want to be able to get my screenshots and videos from my Xbox to my computer Via a website like halo waypoint or here or you can make a new one... Ranking I like the Halo: Reach ranking system and comendations, but I cant help but feel theres no more reason for ranking or getting comendations... maybe more unlockables and goals for reaching those ranks and and getting those comindations and they have to be fair for everyone even those who dont have some DLC's. same goes for Achivements, I love getting them but i feel i'm really doing it for nothing. Oh... and dont forget to add Bloodgultch in there... or atleast one like it like in Reach. or better yet both...

Please. :thumbsup:

All these things are things I've always emagined fitting right in to a game series like this one. so even one of these sujestions would be pretty awesome... to me atleast... Halo Rules!

Love, A future 343i fan.