The "Official" What Do You Want Out Of Halo 4?

Exploseth

Bring back the BR, No Bloom, No armor abilities, NO SPRINT! ... Everything that reach had needs to be removed the game is just terrible.. remake halo 3 and fix the bullet lag.

I didn't really like the AA because when I play the older games, the sprint messes with my mind.

Me, I want space combats in multiplayer in an invasion like game type in space ships whose contains space-crafts, the return of the SMG and dual-wield mode, no more intergrades like "warrant-officier grade 2", Easy-finded Cr.

3 armor types: -Spartan with only a Cr base

- Elite who elements are unlock with grades

-Forerunner with armor's pieces are unlock with Offlines success

Keep armor abilities but re-introduce equipments of Halo 3

A mutiplayer with at least 10vs10 players

Maps will not be from campaign and have vehicules places like hangars and landing pads

Forge with no limits.

4 forge world maps , one in forerunner type, one in human , one in Convenant skin and the last one in space.

Forerunners new weapons, vehicules and space elements for neutral positions in space combats, as platforms or spaceships in the middle of a space map.

That's all for me :crazy:

Me, I want space combats in multiplayer in an invasion like game type in space ships whose contains space-crafts, the return of the SMG and dual-wield mode, no more intergrades like "warrant-officier grade 2", Easy-finded Cr.

3 armor types: -Spartan with only a Cr base

- Elite who elements are unlock with grades

-Forerunner with armor's pieces are unlock with Offlines success

Keep armor abilities but re-introduce equipments of Halo 3

A mutiplayer with at least 10vs10 players

Maps will not be from campaign and have vehicules places like hangars and landing pads

Forge with no limits.

4 forge world maps , one in forerunner type, one in human , one in Convenant skin and the last one in space.

Forerunners new weapons, vehicules and space elements for neutral positions in space combats, as platforms or spaceships in the middle of a space map.

That's all for me :crazy:

how about 1 forge world 4 is a lot of work for them we will see what they do and well i will be pleased no matter what because the game looks graet and maby all 3 of those forge worlds in 1

oh and it would also be cool if the person driving the mongoose could shoot but it would make the controls awkward so many people wouldn't want to do it :scooter:

I'd be down for that. Have a machine gun on the front of the mongoose? Yes please. However, I don't know about it screwing up the controls. You simply have to be lined up perfectly with the person, the gun itself can't move, and once it's out of ammo it's done until it is destroyed and respawns.

I want the guns to be powerful not like in Halo 3 and Reach. I want it to take at least near half a clip to kill someone or maybe less not take up the majority your ammo clip leaving two bullets left. I would also like to see faster weapon swaps between your guns. Swapping weapons with your team mates in multiplayer would also be cool instead of looking for another gun, swapping it so your partner can have it.

oh and it would also be cool if the person driving the mongoose could shoot but it would make the controls awkward so many people wouldn't want to do it :scooter:

that would be cool but make it a gun on the front not what you have already.also many more vehicles that are air and transport plus at least 1 more vehicle that is human that can drive and shoot. can you bring back the chopper from halo 3

I'd LOVE it if the mongoose had a gun. And I was thinking of some controls:

Left control stick: Drive

Right control stick: Steer

Left trigger: Honk horn

Right trigger: Shoot

There. Simple. The gun doesn't need to turn; you can just steer where you want to aim. Difficult at first, but I'm positive that players will get used to it.

• Like 1

I want it simpler like Halo 3 and I would like it to have extremely editable game modes.(being able to change individual weapon damage, weapon switch time, speed, jump hight, health and reload time)

I want to be able to record games and I would like it to have a dedicated competitive mode which will have dedicated maps and servers for.

I also want there to be a skill system in the competitive mode like in Halo 3.

I don't want classes or game modes which can be biased to one team (invasion)

I want extremely cool looking armour that is only unlockable through extremely hard achievements and skill which doesn't require 3 other skilled players, because skill is hard to come by sometimes.

I also want a BETA!

ONLY BECAUSE I DON'T WANT GLITCHES AND TO GIVE MORE FEEDBACK TO MAKE THE GAME BETTER.

Personally, I would aim to make Halo 4 more like the classic Halo's (1, 2, and 3). 343 has brought back the BR and have done away with bloom, which is a great start, but I would like to see a few other changes made as well.

First, the removal of Armor Abilities. AA's give the game an abnormal flow while playing, and they take away the traditional feel of Halo. Even the equipment changed this to a certain extent. Before these things came into play, it was just you, the accuracy of your shots, and your ability to evade enemy fire. AA's and Equipment made things easy for the player though, instead of having epic battles for power ups, you have people wearing an armor ability that makes them invisible. Instead of having to shoot a gunner/driver out of a vehicle, you can simply power drain or trip mine them. Instead of having to run away strategically when you're about to die you can simply armor lock, bubble shield, or sprint away etc. etc. Even the jetpack is pointless, you're super easy to kill while flying, people flying around the map changes how Halo's gameplay should feel (ground combat), and not to mention you can get to areas on the maps that shouldn't be accessible. An easy fix for all of these things would be to have two sets of ALL of the playlists, one with AA's and equipment, the other obviously without them. This would give the players a choice between what to play based on their own views.

Second, and probably the most important change for me would be dedicated servers. Dedicated servers are going to be expensive, but when you compare the cost to the satisfaction of millions of players, it's extremely worth it. I can't tell you how many times I've been in a matchmade game where the connection drops to red bar and everyone starts lagging because the host has a bad connection. These servers would be hosting the games as opposed to people around the world with varied connections thus providing us, the players, with a stable and consistent connection.

In summary, I just want the classic feel back, battling strictly for power weapons, camo, and overshield. All of the additions have slowed the game down and have made the target audience people playing strictly for fun. Personally, I play for competiton so faster gameplay and challenges are what I'm looking for.

• Like 1

Meant to add this....

I also feel respawn time should not be instant it will push the game into a hectic state. Teams will need time to push for an objective or to get a good setup going on a map, but having an instant respawn would eliminate this valuable time needed.

i want elites that look like halo wars cinematic with a more in-depth look at their back story, as well as playability in matchmaking

i want more weapons with more tactical options.

i want faster kill times.

i expect great graphics on all modes

i expect all game options to be greatly expanded

i expect an original storyline.

i expect the best game of 2012

i expect halo to still be halo

It would be pretty cool if you could make ai's in forge, like a Moa, or even fish, or birds. Also, you should be able to build more natural objects (apart from rocks!) like trees, or sand, grass, plants, etc... Also, there should be a special firefight mode where you can fight the flood! I loved the armour customization in reach, but I think halo 4 should take it a step further, like having an option to customise your feet? Or maybe even customise your height/weight, to really make your spartan your own! That's all I can think of at the moment...

I think that the game needs an armory that, even if you've seen every combination possible, wont get unoriginal or boring. I think the best way to do that is by having different armor variants released along with the DLC. But dont just hand out the armor. We should have to do a special challenge to get it (and I dont mean reach Milestone level 35). I mean something in game in the multiplayer. now someone way above me said that they want a ranking system that'll want them to strive for the win. im guessing he means something like Halo 3. well, how about combing Halo 3 and Halo: Reach. Have the ranking system more experience/game/skill based, and have the armory be credit based. the only problem is that im not too familiar with the halo 3 ranking system, but people seem to like it and think that it requires a lot more skill. so thats my idea. what do you think?

I want them to bring back a trueskill ranking system similar to halo 3's. I want them to not incluse custom classes because it isn't a halo type of thing. And not to make power weapons drop on random points in the map. The other changes I am fine with, but please don't add this crap.