The "Official" What Do You Want Out Of Halo 4?

Exploseth

• A feature that tracks your skill and has a way of rewarding and classifying you as a player.
  • Extensive Armor progression which has NO effect on gameplay.
  • Hard-to-achieve ranks which singles out the most dedicated players
  • Improved Forge features, perhaps an option to replace textures, start out with an entirely blank map and modifiable environmental elements.
  • Built-in clan manager with customizable emblems.

​That's all I can think of on the top of my head, maybe I'll add some more later.

• Like 1

Guest deathabove1

all i want to see in halo 4 majorly

• new forge world,
  • new weapons, but i can tell there is some halo 3 weapons,
  • some new vehicles
  • large amount of people to play forge and maybe
  • the ability to just let the host forge. :guitar:

There are a few things I'd like to see in Halo 4 (Specifically Multiplayer).

First of all, I'd like to see the ODST Magnum make a return. I mean, it had a great look that made me feel like a stealthy bada$$. The power could be a bit better, considering it does fire a .500 Magnum Round. Next, I'd like to see some stealth integrated into gameplay. The silenced weapons (Bring them back!) could have a great impact on this type of gameplay. At least put stealth gametype in Matchmaking. Also, I saw your 5-second motion capture sequence in the VidDoc and it made me think, "PARKOUR GAMEPLAY!!!!!!" I would love to have a "Runner" where, like Juggernaut, a player is singled out the rest of the players. The runner has to get a package to the designated delivery site, usually across the map, without being killed. You kill the runner, you become the runner. I mean, C'mon, Put those Spartan Augments to Use!!! Armor could have an impact how fast your character moves, as well as their strength and health. Oh, and the runner has an M6/SOCOM that does 200% Damage! Just some ideas. Do u like em?

There are a few things I'd like to see in Halo 4 (Specifically Multiplayer).

First of all, I'd like to see the ODST Magnum make a return. I mean, it had a great look that made me feel like a stealthy bada$$. The power could be a bit better, considering it does fire a .500 Magnum Round. Next, I'd like to see some stealth integrated into gameplay. The silenced weapons (Bring them back!) could have a great impact on this type of gameplay. At least put stealth gametype in Matchmaking. Also, I saw your 5-second motion capture sequence in the VidDoc and it made me think, "PARKOUR GAMEPLAY!!!!!!" I would love to have a "Runner" where, like Juggernaut, a player is singled out the rest of the players. The runner has to get a package to the designated delivery site, usually across the map, without being killed. You kill the runner, you become the runner. I mean, C'mon, Put those Spartan Augments to Use!!! Armor could have an impact how fast your character moves, as well as their strength and health. Oh, and the runner has an M6/SOCOM that does 200% Damage! Just some ideas. Do u like em?

I feel like your runner gametype could already be made using juggernaut and just changing the settings

First thing's first; i just want to thank 343 studios. i know recently alot of fans were unsure about the whole '343 taking over' deal, but i was more than confident that you guy's would beyond excel everyone's expectation's and after seeing the first look video about a million time's, that all but proved it. word's cannot fathem how grateful i am. Now, back to the topic. In halo 4, i want to see three thing's added: Forge, Armor customization and weopon's and viechles. for forge in halo: reach, i couldnt help but feel limited in my creation enviroment. infact, this was the only thing perhap's bad about reach. however, you guy's made halo 3's forge look like a piece of ****, pardon my language. but we all found a way around the limit's. after playing for about two year's i've seen amazing map's and created some of my own as well. but after playing with the same toy's after awhile i couldnt help but desire more. In halo 4 i would really love to see a more larger enviroment to create. something massive and larger than forge world. also i know it's way to early to be talking about DLC but perhap's you could add new forge piece's that come's along with the DLC this would incourage more players to buy the DLC rather than for just multiplayer map's. also i would like to see plant's in the forge item list. last but not least, i want to see a 'copy and paste' tool too. i feel this would speed up the creating process and make an exsact copy of something (say you made a red team base and you want the blue team base to look the same, or ect.). Armor customization: one of the most fantastic part's about halo that i love is the armor customization. i feel the credit system worked out better than what other game's try to do with it. i love buying new armor after a long day's hard work and then showing it off but is that really it? perhap's in halo 4 the armor could affect gameplay on the battlefield. for exsample: when the 'jump-jet' shoulder's are equipped you can use jetpack longer. or when the 'grenadier' shoulders are equipped you take less explosive damage than before. what if you had the 'recon' helmet equipped your radar is enhanced. it's thing's like this that could really make multiplayer better and more complicated. complicated, in a good way though. becuase who want's the same battle experance everytime? as far as armor goes, i want to see more color options added with more color's to chose from. armor could more far than we ever thought it could go. weopons: i know COD players dislike the halo game's mostly becuase of the weopons. you cant chose them, you have to find them. there's up's and down's to the argument. but maybe you could have certain attchment's to a certain gun. so that when you found the gun on the ground per say, it already has your loadout's. this would make players explore the map more. also i want there to be more weopon selection. so that every human weopon has a counter part, depending on the faction. i have high hope's for this game and i think if you incourparated this element's into the game it could bring the halo experence to a whole new level. please excuse the spelling error's. but as always, i guess we'll see next year.

True Halo Fans Read This!!! [Rank System]

OK! I Love Halo and have been a Halo fan ever since Halo:Combat Evolved first came out. The ranking should be exactly Like Halo 2! you win three games to go up one level. You lose one and you start over and if you lose several games in a row you go down in levels. This separated everyone into individual skill levels so every game you played was competitive on each individual persons skill level. This would also give people a reason to go up in levels and the higher the level actually MEANS something! Not that you just play a lot Halo like Halo Reach did. And with no spread on the guns you can have GREAT players again and its not all "Spray and Pray" as I call it from Halo Reach. Now you can't MOD your X-Box no StanBy because its on tape so no boosting in levels. Ask yourself or any TRUE Halo fan, not someone who only liked one of the Halo games but ALL of them and I guarantee you that they will agree with me!

GAMERTAG xX Spartan26 Xx

• Like 2

i just hope that that the loadouts wont suck and that they wont turn it to cod

also would be a cool feature to the forge that you could connect pieces in a way like if you had 3 gravity lifts in the bottom of a small bunker it would bounce and fly when touching the ground

I would like to see something like what I just created for halo 2.... a gauss technology sniper rifle! It's perfect! It would have many times over the range of the standard gas sniper, more penetration due to velocity, and it could also incorporate better shield penetration due to the residual magnetic energy that propels the projectile. My version is seen here....... sorry it is 3dsmax, but I did not have time to tape the actual in-game footage with it firing. it uses the same heat generation of the covie Beam Rifle and is non-reloadable......even mini MAC generators cant last forever....

a>

there is a guess rifle weapon in the halo universe, it is a M99 Sacheron rifle ~Halo: Contact Harvest

I want one gametype to be 2 cruisers parallel to each other orbiting a planet with tons of banshees/hornets/falcons inside each. Each team must try to get to the others ship and take out certain parts of it to make it detonate, such as the bridge, the reactor, the fuel supply, kind of like in star wars battlefront.

I've been a fan of halo for a very long time I burnt up my first halo demo waiting on Halo:CE to come out it was a huge impact on my life and the industry itself so i guess i want halo 4 to bring that big impact back to the gaming industry, and to the fans since halo 3 we've been honored with a few good story lines such as Halo 3:ODST, Halo:wars and REACH. I want the stressful feeling that the fate of the world is resting on my shoulders, but also that confidence that I'm Master Chief I've been in this situation before and will do anything to get the job done.....I want more interaction with troopers and the Chief having him stand out as a leader ,but not straying to far from the one man army feeling lets be honest with cortona by the Chief's side nothing can stand in their way [Cortona (can opener) Master Chief (can o' whoop ass) haha] also i want to feel that connection between the two again the sarcasm, humor, and dependency on one another. And to top it off make sure to bring back the main characters and maybe introduce a couple new ones....i could go on and on on small details but to sum it up i a standard classic look to the chief in the campaign a few visual upgrades will spice things up enough but as far as armor wise just leave the master chief look please and possibly just a spartan we can level and customize for multiplayer I've got plenty of ideas for multi-player but i wont get into it i would much rather talk about the campaign....343 this is a challenge to you and the team blow me out and the rest of the world out of the water exceed expectations and prove u can do what Bungie has done and then some I'll be playing Halo:CEA until i get my hands on halo 4 thanks for recreating my favorite childhood game and putting some icing on it.

So.. I was really hoping for Halo 4 to be more like Halo 3 atleast..

Like the following

-No bloom!

-No Armor Abilities.. if you feel so bad like it 343? pls only do Sprint..

-No Armor that changes Multiplayer!.. I dont want that when I headshot someone with a sniper.. Him still to be alive.. so atleast no extra Health!!!

-DO NOT CONSIDER TO PUT ARMOR LOCK IN THE GAME

-Get the pick ups back.. Like EMP,Life regen etc.

-feel like making armor change MP.. pls make an additional playlist for it

-keep the action sack in the game! i like the fun game modes..

These where my highest priority things..

Me and all of my friends who are enjoying halo were rly scared of the Armor changing MP thing..

so please be careful with it!!!

Sorry for bad english ;)

-TG Mythic

All your doing is making massive assumptions to what is happening. How do you know you will be able to pick a sniper rifle to spawn with? You dont. So dont guess. How do you know what the perks are? You dont. So please, please, dont say stuff like this with no backing.

Not to point out what I already said in my post but, "I still don't completely understand all of what 343 is going to do with Halo 4 but from what I here it just sounds like they're converting to the common FPS of the modern day..." I'm not making random assumptions, I'm just guessing that Halo 4 will be more like COD than any Halo purist wants it to be.

A Space deathmatch kind of thing would be cool.

The basic thing would be Ship vs Ship and the people controlling it.

A BTB kind of thing where each team controls 1 Flag ship and perhaps some supporting ships.

Having a kind of thing where the Player could control weapons on a Capital Ship and just using that to destroy the other one would be cool.

It might sound like BF, but that's what I'd like in the game ^_^