Timbit

You are saying that it will follow Reach's schedule of beta in may... trailers and such. But keep this in mind. It is made by a different studio, and the obvious. Reach came out in mid September, Halo 4 is supposed to come out late December.

it has already started to follow reaches pattern

Chief has a grenade launcher in the ship so who knows what else he has or what he doesn't, could go either way. Do you think there will be a video in three days or just an action figure announcement? I really need another trailer

And besides, this is all speculation anyway, even if it is so far following the pattern of reach they might do something different and they might do it that same way they've been doing it. I don't want you to take this the wrong way, people are just trying to keep you from getting your hopes up.

Edited by highplainsdrifter
  • Like 1

Chief has a grenade launcher in the ship so who knows what else he has or what he doesn't, could go either way. Do you think there will be a video in three days or just an action figure announcement? I really need another trailer

And besides, this is all speculation anyway, even if it is so far following the pattern of reach they might do something different and they might do it that same way they've been doing it. I don't want you to take this the wrong way, people are just trying to keep you from getting your hopes up.

the trailer 343 posted was a teaser the real one should be coming out soon.

The links dont work for me either.

But I really think Halo4 MUST have a Beta to connect with the general populous again. Reach pissed alot of people off and having a Beta will heal the wounds of older gamers while attracting the younger crowd. Since the developers know this, Im betting there is going to one and its going to be close to the release of the game. That way the excitement it generates should translate into sales and players jumping onto matchmaking.

The links dont work for me either.

But I really think Halo4 MUST have a Beta to connect with the general populous again. Reach pissed alot of people off and having a Beta will heal the wounds of older gamers while attracting the younger crowd. Since the developers know this, Im betting there is going to one and its going to be close to the release of the game. That way the excitement it generates should translate into sales and players jumping onto matchmaking.

The beta would never be close to the release because they use the beat to test bugs glitches and more

The beta would never be close to the release because they use the beat to test bugs glitches and more

The point of the Beta might not be to fix glitches but to generate excitement. That was the point of the BF3 beta, and it would have worked if microsoft hadnt screwed them over.

The point of the Beta might not be to fix glitches but to generate excitement. That was the point of the BF3 beta, and it would have worked if microsoft hadnt screwed them over.

But this is a total different company we are talking about in halo reach it worked they fixed glitches they generated exit ment for halo reach by giving a lot of information and leaving the fans off on a cliff hanger near the realease

Well its been said on the thread, 343i is mostly old Bungie employees, the soul of the Halo is still there. Plus I think we're agreeing with each other. The only thing with the Beta is the time, after all the months alot of the excite in gaming for reach died. The beta even got its own article in Game Informer it was so popular!

Well its been said on the thread, 343i is mostly old Bungie employees, the soul of the Halo is still there. Plus I think we're agreeing with each other. The only thing with the Beta is the time, after all the months alot of the excite in gaming for reach died. The beta even got its own article in Game Informer it was so popular!

Exactly my point there are old bungie employees but we might be able to tell when the beta is going to come out un Gil the 24 when more info can possibly given out.

Hopefully we will see a beta in early May, maybe the 1st ( my birthday ) and if there is a beta everyone should know that nothing is set in stone for example the DMR had only 12 rounds in the magazine in the beta and it had 15 in the full game. That's a very minor example but it could've affected the gameplay.

• 4 weeks later...

Hopefully we will see a beta in early May, maybe the 1st ( my birthday ) and if there is a beta everyone should know that nothing is set in stone for example the DMR had only 12 rounds in the magazine in the beta and it had 15 in the full game. That's a very minor example but it could've affected the gameplay.

I hope so to I'm realy pumped for it

• 2 weeks later...