What do you want to do with your life?

ZB-85

We all had thought of what we wanted to be when we grew up. Some might have been a cowboy or a astronaut.

But what do we really want to do with our life now that we're older. Maybe a policeman, a singer, or whatever career

you plan on taking.

I plan on going into the military when I turn 18 years old. Then, after being in there for a few years, allow them to

pay for college and take a course on Criminal Justice. I plan to go into the Secret Service after graduating.

Feel free to tell of your other childhood dreams as well.

I've always wanted to fly jets in the military. I would do that but I might not get in. Or I wouldn't have a career when I left because it's so hard to get a good job as a pilot. So i'll go with my second choice. An Aerospace engineer. It's fun, and it pays good.

Personally, I really want to get a scholarship to a top of the line college for playing football, and eventually get drafted into the NFL. It's my DREAM to play for the Green Bay Packers (QB). If that is not possible, I have got to say, working with a video game company would be epic. 343i would be my top choice, of course.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

IDK for sure, but i'm considering:

Astronomer

Aerospace Engineer

Imagineer (Disney)

I know there was 1 other thing I was thinking about, but I can't remember it.

Also, after I retire, I will move to Florida and get a job at Disney for fun, and to make extra money for other fun stuff. Disney is awesome.