What do you want to do with your life?

ZB-85

Ideally, I'd like to work for 343. If not that, I'd like to do something Halo-related. Currently, Halo is my life, and I don't really want that to change.

But if Halo doesn't work out, I'd like to be a photographer.

PS: Some of my photography: http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.238642199521919.78487.100001284210637&type=3&l=d6e2708177

Aww man, hmmm, when before high-school, it was my dream to play in the NFL, I absolutely LOVE football. Before I went to high-school I had my mind set in being a NFL player (Tight-end). Then decision time came along. It was either go to a really good high-school but not play football since it didn't offer sports or go a normal high-school with sports. I finally decided to go where I am now, sadly not playing any football. At first I regretted my decision but then I think it was one of the best I have done in my life. Now I probably would like to be a Director, Writer, Producer pretty much anything doing with movies, Tv and all that stuff. I also want to start like a media company with some friends with similar dreams (and I got some) of becoming big.

I do in fact want to be a writer of sorts, that's my realistic idea but at the moment I have no direct career choice. My friends, and even students at the school I go to actually tell me to become a teacher, or most definitely a therapist of some kind. It's rather amazing when someone in another class, who you barely know, comes to you with their issues seeking your knowledge or even just to have someone that listens because they heard from their friends that I'm trustable, understanding, and better yet, I listen.

Honestly, if I've really been listening, maybe I do have a career to look into.