Leaving for a bit...not that I'll be missed.

Twinreaper

In preparation for my moving to another location, coupled with the influx of flaming towards me lately, I am taking a break and have not decided when or if I will be returning. For those whom will be missed (too many people to name), I will still have my Teamspeak up and if you wish, we can catch up there, and I am sorry.

As for those whom barely know me or had yet to reach out to know me, you will not be missing anything. It is quite clear that a majority of members see me as nothing more than an annoyance. So for now, and maybe forever, you will just have to get your information or help with the game specifics elsewhere.

I won't be logging back in to check messages or posts after midnight today, so if you do want to get a hold of me, my e-mail is in the MSN contact portion of my profile. See you all later or never! Reaper out.

Twinreaper, it has been an honor reading the many posts you have contributed here. You are a very talented individual with the tech savvy knowledge that I could probably never come close to understanding. I really enjoyed being a part of the 101ip issue with you and though I didn't contribute much, other than support, I did try. Though you may not see it, many members really look up to you as being a knowledgeable and well respected member of the community. That, in my eyes, will never change my friend. You will be missed.

"Wherever the journey leads, take it as it comes."

-Choot

I am not going to just miss you, you SOB, I will be wait patiently at the door, lights on, expecting your return. I know the feelings of having some of the members sights set on you. I have gotten PM's that really challenge your efforts, it seems, but in the you should know what I know. Members like you are part of the nervous system of the site, more like the brains in your case, and where it may feel you are on an island by yourself sometimes, you are not.

Twinreaper........I have sent you a PM, I hope that you use it!

• Like 1

Twin, man, i am lost for words, i remember when you first came, funny isnt the word, righting the wrongs, correcting the mistakes, putting intelligent replies to misunderstood folks. Im absolutely shocked. We all need breaks form time to time, I am a fine example. I hope, no I pray you return. As for not being missed, you are leaving a hole that, quite frankly no one can fill. Your insight, background into the true Halo was and is the best read on any forum anywhere on the internet.

I hope your impending journey brings you back to us in the end,

Twinreaper - you will never be forgotten!

and for those people that hate towards you, why? this guy gave you the facts, okay you might not want ot have heard it, but he gave you THE FACTS!

So long my friend, may our paths cross again!

ps. i love your brain! :thumbsup:

pps. typical your sig is sorted and you leave :rofl:

:cray: You were a good friend to me Twin, I love your posts when you tolled off those despicable trolls in Threads, your informative help you bring in forums, and your sense of humor you bring everyday. You're a true friend Twin and this site & I will never forget you... Peace brotha'.

"annoyance" When it comes to Twin here,all i see is a friend. A friend who will stay by your side with a backpac full of weapons,taking the heads clean off those troll basterds. You will be missed, And like AD said,i'll wait.. I'll hold on to the house gutters and hope i don't fall waiting for your return..

Wow. thats about all I can muster to say. The many comments and kind words that have been floating around today, is just about too much for one man to take. I am not usually a very emotional person, but I must note, seeing the comments from you Jester and Dog...actually made my eyes well up. The amount of support and friends I have found here since I have come has been and always will be a living tribute to what this site, it's members and future members are truly all about. Words cannot express how much joy, and at the same time pain, fills my heart that I must step back for a while and subside into the shadows.

Any member of this wonderful community could not have asked for better friends, and in return you and this community has my eternal friendship and admiration. Someone posted up how much people look up to me here. I can't say I agree at all. I never once thought of myself as a figurehead or a role model or even as a teacher. In truth, I looked up to all of you everyday. Watching as people I knew...and didn't, came here and started off with a fiery passion; posting, relaying comments with fury and pouring their hearts into this.

It is all of you who in truth, that taught me, and guided me into what I did everyday here. thank you so much.

Well, before this turns into a total Brony love fest of sorts, I will just leave things as they were before I arrived. The same old awesome place it always has been....just a little quieter now without me and my rage fueled rants.

Be good 343i community, and know that you are all in my thoughts and prayers each and everyday! When I do return, I will be sure to give the Mods a heads up first. Peace out guys, and thanks! Twinreaper signing off....semi/perm.

• Like 5