Hi I work for bungie

Bungie.NET

Actually based on how you said it and just the way you were going, I doubt that highly. If you are a 343 worker, i don't think you'd name yourself Bungie.NET. FYI 343 wouldn't send an employee(especially one) to this forum. And even if they did, they wouldn't reveal they work for 343i. Anyways, out of a one in a million chance you are an employee, welcome. Sorry for the flaming, apologize if you really are one. But I said what I said, there it is. Hope you enjoy your stay here. ;)

Actually based on how you said it and just the way you were going, I doubt that highly. FYI 343 wouldn't send an employee(especially one) to this forum. And even if they did, they wouldn't reveal they work for 343i. Anyways, out of a one in a million chance you are an employee, welcome. Hope you enjoy your stay here. :/

what a welcoming thought!

FYI 343 wouldn't send an employee(especially one) to this forum. And even if they did, they wouldn't reveal they work for 343i. Anyways, out of a one in a million chance you are an employee.

Actually FIREN4, 343i does send employees to monitor this site as they do with ALL Halo related sites. (Information I thought you needed to know)

Welcome to the forums Bungie.NET! Take a look around, pull up a chair, and make yourself at home. If you have any site related questions, don't hesitate to ask! :thumbsup:

Welcome supposed employee of one of the companies. If you are indeed a Bungie member...what is the name of the new proprietary engine they are working on, and what language is it being programmed in? If your really a B member...it should be easy to answer. If your a 343 guy...whuch I doubt...what is the havok physics build number that is being used for the H 4Blam engine? And btw...you cannot do or say crap about this forum as it is a fansite not a controlled entity of Microsoft nor Activision or ungie. But yeah...welcome.

• Like 1

Actually FIREN4, 343i does send employees to monitor this site as they do with ALL Halo related sites. (Information I thought you needed to know)

Welcome to the forums Bungie.NET! Take a look around, pull up a chair, and make yourself at home. If you have any site related questions, don't hesitate to ask! :thumbsup:

Yeah, I realize that now. Anyways, If I haven't already,( which I know I have) welcome to the forums B.Net.