Armor lock is trash now

XMETHOS

Armor lock is destroyed while the sprint with sword is better , I can accecpt the damage = reduced duration effect ( same as the bubble shield). Armor lock doesent get me kills . I played a lot of games with armorlock in the tu beta, And it is almost usless now. they jacked up invis some also it seams that only defensive abilitys where effected in this up date. thier are less player that use armorlock so that would put the ratio of dislikes v/s likes against armour lock.

I thought Armor Lock was fine. You just get complaints from people that were not smart enough to find its weaknesses. Im an avid user and at the same time I own people using it constantly. Dont change it. Make the cry babies use their brain for once.

I would agree with B7V, I never minded it at all. Like any of the abilities it has its nuisance factor but same as any of the abilities it was possible to overcome pretty easily when taking a moment to consider options. No matter what it always had a limited amount of time it would work and if timed right left the user a pretty easy target for a nicely lobbed grenade. IMO I'd like to see it boosted back up some. But I'm also kind of a fan of bloom and hate the nixing of that as well so maybe I'm just insane.

i have noticed one "bug" with armor lock thats appeared in TU. I've gone into a solid armor lock when a stick has been thrown at me and instead of seconds being taken off i'm dying from the explosion. i thought armor lock was meant to save you from that. doesn't seem to be a point to armor lock if you die from a sticky explosion when your firmly protected from it.

• Like 1

I have to disagree. A stick is a stick. Armor Lock should only protect you from outside hazards. Once stuck, the grenade is attached. If Armor Lock could pull a sticky grenade off then sticky grenades would be pointless to use. The stickies would be more of a hazard to yourself and allies around you than your enemies. I also feel that if you end up being the unlucky receiver of a sticky and decide to Armor Lock, the blast should be contained within your shields. It would incorporate more strategy into using Armor Lock. Think about it, if you're stuck within a short distance of your allies a quick Armor Lock could turn a triple kill into a single.

• Like 1

Armor lock is destroyed while the sprint with sword is better , I can accecpt the damage = reduced duration effect ( same as the bubble shield). Armor lock doesent get me kills . I played a lot of games with armorlock in the tu beta, And it is almost usless now. they jacked up invis some also it seams that only defensive abilitys where effected in this up date. thier are less player that use armorlock so that would put the ratio of dislikes v/s likes against armour lock.

Maybe this will interest you. Read the TU in regards to Armor Lock.

invisibility is what needs the biggest change. why does is have to completely eff my radar up? why can't it just say change the background color of my radar that way i know that someone is invisible near me. i don't understand the double edged sword where someone invisible can screw me over cause now i have no clue where his teammates are at cause my radar is so effed up and he is invisible. seems a large bit unbalanced to me.

invisibility is what needs the biggest change. why does is have to completely eff my radar up? why can't it just say change the background color of my radar that way i know that someone is invisible near me. i don't understand the double edged sword where someone invisible can screw me over cause now i have no clue where his teammates are at cause my radar is so effed up and he is invisible. seems a large bit unbalanced to me.

If you want to find out where the invisible player is, look at where the red dots are most gathered. If they all are close to a certain area of your radar, the person is in that general direction. It's pretty simple. It may mess up YOUR radar, but it messes up the radar of every single player near the invisible player as well. They'll have trouble knowing where you are if you play right. The same applies for you. They can use it to their advantage, but so can you.

If you say AL is a good AA and you should adapt to it your stupid and should stop playing cuz your a RANDOM. What's the point of using it when in the end your still going to die plus it slows down the game and in the end you quit there's no point in AL. You RANDOMS ruined reach complaining in the forums fix this, fix that oh he camps put a soft kill(ex.sword base, boardwalk,asylum), so when the changes are made your still complaining. If you want to know why reach sucks now blame the kids who suck at this game cuz all they do is complain about every little thing you know why cuz THEY SUCK.

Lol^ the thing is they dont know what they want really. Everyone wants change but then they hate the change they asked for. Reach is never going to be like the other halo games unfortunately, we should just accept it for what it is. If you hate reach then dont play it. I play a couple times a month and it still just pisses me off every time I play. As much as I want to, I can't enjoy playing reach :(

They should make the invisibility like in Halo 3 Matchmaking. When you were like almost completely invisible. I got so many Beat Downs and Assassinations.

As for Armor Lock it's good becuase it keeps you alive longer and rejects damage. But yeah, mostly to waste the enemies patience and strike back when they are unawair.

Sprint is what most people use, just basic, for people to like to get assassinations and to places faster. It's mostly used to get tons of kills with the energy sword.

Jet Pack is well for, eh, people who i think just like to soar high and attack from above. Mostly for getting to high places faster.

Hologram is to lure enemies into the battlefield. And to mostly turn the tables on people who like to assassinate.

Drop Shield as i've seen is used for Extra shielding and to increase your health when down. Used mostly in Invasion by Elites and in campaign missions.

Armor Lock is awesome people just get angry when they are used against with it

Ya Tu Beta is "EXPERIMENTAL" from what I heard it sucks. I personally don't even try it because of all the reviews. Continuing with the armor lock subject; armor lock hasn't ever been great its main purpose is to destroy ghost and rocks etc. coming towards you not for people to crowd around you and get hurt with the little girl splash effect when it ends.

- <3 Jake

Ya Tu Beta is "EXPERIMENTAL" from what I heard it sucks. I personally don't even try it because of all the reviews. Continuing with the armor lock subject; armor lock hasn't ever been great its main purpose is to destroy ghost and rocks etc. coming towards you not for people to crowd around you and get hurt with the little girl splash effect when it ends.

- <3 Jake

Haven't bothered to play it? You should go play it for yourself, rather than rely on the word of others. You won't know if you like it until you've tried it.