I vote Yang.

Fishy if there is no confirmation you just don't do anything. Fishy you just ruined the game. :(

No, the detective asked to investigate Yang. And I asked beforehand "Do you confirm?" because he responded immediately after I posted the Day Scene, he never responded so I went with his first intention of investigation. Usually there's a tossup between different players, so I just wanted confirmation. 

If there was no confirmation, I would go with the latest response... Which was Yang. If he chose no one, I'd use RNG. 

In no way was I aiding anyone.

No, the detective asked to investigate Yang. And I asked beforehand "Do you confirm?" because he responded immediately after I posted the Day Scene, he never responded so I went with his first intention of investigation. Usually there's a tossup between different players, so I just wanted confirmation. 

If there was no confirmation, I would go with the latest response... Which was Yang. If he chose no one, I'd use RNG. 

In no way was I aiding anyone.

Ah, okay then. :)

Continue with the lynching!

• Like 1

Day 6: Night Scene

The Mafian's have set out to kill Wam, Henry Wu, by releasing a Ankylosauras. But their plan had failed as Wam had tricked them, yet again, with a dummy.

But that's not quite how it ended out for him, you see. Wam was doomed either way, as he hid outside his bedroom window and silently chuckled. He had completely forgotten about Rexy.

Wam - Henry Wu killed by Rexy

Shots have fired in the dark... Black Wolf, Civillian, had been sniped.

Suspect List:

Frankenzer

Church

Yoshi1176

Melody

You have 48 hours to vote.

Edited by Fishy
  • Like 2