Why would they title the PM like that then?

I think it's a rookie mistake and she is Mafia, we have evidence against her bone against me, if you kill Melody and she is Mafia you will see, if she dies and she's Protown well then go ahead and kill me but this evidence is far more than that against me, so Melody is the better target

What else is he supposed to call it? It's a Mafia help PM. The name fits.

And we already have evidence against you. You are the only unconfirmed person on the list, and everyone else - like I said before - is accounted for. I think you're the Mafian.

We're not going to be able to tell who's the Hoodlum right now anyway, so we shouldn't worry about it right now. Just make sure to keep ALL Tourists out of the vital Protown PMs. However we DO know that any living Tourist who's been investigated could be the Hoodlum. Keyword: could.

Also, Melody's story about having a help PM from Fishy holds up, and she doesn't have the internet right now to add me to the PM. The only person who could add me is Fishy, and I doubt he would help me in that way. So this is a dead end we shouldn't take into too much consideration right now.

The only person on the list who has the highest chance of being Mafia is Yoshi. Despite the Hoodlum sneaking around the chance that it's Melody is slim: not big enough for us to take a pot shot at. Also, like what was said before, Frank apparently is John Hammond due to screenshots.

I vote for Yoshi. I suggest everyone else do it too. You can kill me later if we're wrong.

Dude I'm telling you it's Melody, she refuses to show an otherwise innocent pm if it I fact stands up to her story, I've laid out the evidence and yet you don't believe. Look if it turns out I lied have Frank kill me idk but I'm not lying just vote Melody!

"Evidence" and "speculation" are two entirely different things, and should be used accordingly.

Speculation: "the forming of a theory or conjecture without firm evidence."

Evidence: "the available body of facts or information indicating whether a belief or proposition is true or valid."

So um, Votes are Locked...

Also, Yoshi has been selected to die, but he didn't die.

You guys don't realize he is Vic Hoskins.

Yoshi has one life left, you Mafian.

HE IS STILL ALIVE!

Night Roles, PM me your targets. I'll get back to you in ~48 hours.

Funny thing is, is that if my Mafian friend had done what they were told you would have belived me and Melody would be dead right now, oh well. I still have another life.

Youz gonna gets it l8rs m9. Bcuz I believe in the power of RNGesus...he is on our side this time around. (Me hopes so...)