depressant Posted March 1, 2015 Report Share Posted March 1, 2015 So if you could have one of any weapons in the Halo Universe, which one would you have and why? I would have the Energy Sword because imagine having a blue sword of pure energy that activates at the click of a button? 1 Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Vaulting♥Frog Posted March 1, 2015 Report Share Posted March 1, 2015 Does that energy sword run off of AA or AAA batteries? Also define weapon. Are we talking firearms or anything goes? 1 Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
depressant Posted March 1, 2015 Author Report Share Posted March 1, 2015 ^ It's probably just energy projected that activates itself, or however Energy Swords work. As for your other question, anything goes. It could be a firearm or melee weapon, like an Energy Sword or Gravity Hammer. But it can't be a mounted weapon like a warthog gun, wraith cannon, or any other weapon on a vehicle. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Unease Peanut Posted March 1, 2015 Report Share Posted March 1, 2015 The MA5B Assault Rifle. A 60-round mag, high rate of fire and cool looking! 3 Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Composite Armour Posted March 1, 2015 Report Share Posted March 1, 2015 A Spartan laser. Because laser. 1 Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Vaulting♥Frog Posted March 1, 2015 Report Share Posted March 1, 2015 Ok so then you are talking about hand held weapons... Got ya. I would probably have to go with the Halo CE Magnum pistol. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
LoneWanderingSpartan Posted March 2, 2015 Report Share Posted March 2, 2015 The Sniper Rifle for obvious reasons. While the design I have always found goofy the power this weapon posses is undeniably spectacular. It can fire 4 rounds of armor piercing sabot rounds that rip through the tanks we see through out the Halo series. That is only Halo tanks if it can tear through tanks tread in the future which probably consist of metal alloys far superior to anything most of us can probably conceive. Then imagine what it could do to modern equipment especially considering it has incredible range and accuracy. So yeah that's why I want a sniper rifle from Halo IRL. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Jack Of Harts Posted March 2, 2015 Report Share Posted March 2, 2015 MA5D because of the awesome design and it's just a great weapon. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
rrhuntington Posted March 2, 2015 Report Share Posted March 2, 2015 Scarab Gun. > Nah, I'd probably choose Needler because I'd have to assume that tracking and usefulness would probably increase in today's world, and I'm pretty sure the pink mist would make them underestimate me. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Bossguy Posted March 2, 2015 Report Share Posted March 2, 2015 i like lasers i would have the best gun of all time 1 Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
ShadowFiend216 Posted March 2, 2015 Report Share Posted March 2, 2015 Energy Sword would be BA, but so would a Sniper Rifle (SRS 99 Anti-Materiel). I would accept either one. 1 Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Bossguy Posted March 2, 2015 Report Share Posted March 2, 2015 Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Drizzy_Dan Posted March 2, 2015 Report Share Posted March 2, 2015 A Battle Rifle of course! Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
LoneWanderingSpartan Posted March 2, 2015 Report Share Posted March 2, 2015 You LOSE! 1 Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
AnimeAddict Posted March 4, 2015 Report Share Posted March 4, 2015 Honestly? i would probably want the Banshee xD Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Pbrabbit Posted March 9, 2015 Report Share Posted March 9, 2015 I think a regular Pistol would be nice. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Silent Orbis Posted March 9, 2015 Report Share Posted March 9, 2015 Uhhh... Suppressor no doubt. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Fox McCloud Posted March 11, 2015 Report Share Posted March 11, 2015 The good 'ole DMR. I love the scope on it, which can help a ton in Slayer, Swat, and among many other gametypes. 1 Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Fishy Posted March 11, 2015 Report Share Posted March 11, 2015 Honestly? i would probably want the Banshee xD You LOSE! Did you guy's NOT read the OP? He responded that none of those will count. It has to be handheld firearm or melee weapon. Nothing to do with Vehicles or turrets. Also, I have a hard time choosing. Assault Rifle is one of my favorite choices, I can't live without it. I literally always use it no matter what, it's my Custom Loadouts weapon in every loadout, and I would literally scavenge the battlefield if I didn't have one. Spartan Laser is my other choice, perfect combination with the Assault Rifle. I like to snipe as much as any other player, but mostly Vehicles. Which is where the Spartan Laser comes in. The sniper rifle doesn't do a good job when it comes to vehicles, unlike the Spartan Laser which is perfect against vehicles. It's even perfect against taking out infantry. Nonetheless, these two make a great combination for me. Assault RIfle for close up infantry combat, Spartan Laser to help out the team with Heavy Vehicles or any Vehicle threat, really. If you would like an explanation of why it's so hard for me to choose. It's because I'm a team player, I assist the team as much as possible. I want to win. Both weapons assist my team, it makes me happy. If I don't get the kill with the AR, it makes me upset, but I quickly relax knowing that I could have died but a teammate was there to help me. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Maestro Posted March 11, 2015 Report Share Posted March 11, 2015 I would go with a Plasma Rifle or a Lightrifle. Dem shinies and pretty colours tho Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
BATMAN Posted March 11, 2015 Report Share Posted March 11, 2015 Carbine. Nothing like compressed radiation capable of firing as fast as I can pull the trigger. Kicks some butt at close range, kicks a lot of butt between melee distance and midrange-- and hey, if used appropriately, kicks butt at further ranges. I've been able to outclass ARs, DMRs, and BRs at any range, with my lovely effing carbine. Such a shame that so many people rely on crappy OP weapons like the BR when niche weapons can easily outclass them. But hey; something different doesn't mean something better, and something standard-issue doesn't mean the best. (That's my nice way of saying "different strokes for different folkes.") 2 Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Frankenzer Posted March 11, 2015 Report Share Posted March 11, 2015 I'd want a needler, for reasons Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Rue Posted March 14, 2015 Report Share Posted March 14, 2015 I'd have to go with the Sniper Rifle, because if I had any other gun I know I would be tempted to use it on someone… If I had the Sniper I would still be tempted, but my aim is so bad with that thing that I could never hit anyone. Heheh, my logic. 2 Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
xXTox1cXReaperZ Posted March 18, 2015 Report Share Posted March 18, 2015 Mines the binary rifle because of the laser when you aim also I like the one shot kill. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Ranger Intel Posted March 18, 2015 Report Share Posted March 18, 2015 M6D Magnum. Those Semi-Armour Piercing High Explosive rounds are a must when it comes to deciding effective weaponry. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now