Night of the Living Mafia, 10.0 [GAME OVER]

I_Make_Big_Boom

^

Im trying to help you all..... even the Alpha zombie and his/her other zombie is too. :)

We want to help you destroy the mafians as much as.... Pro town does.

Now I remember why Axilus is on the list..... he is the Juggernaut....... WOLOLOL no idea why I forgot that......

But wait! We killed Axilus twice, so he must have been revived by the mafian version of the Tesla. If what Tony said is true.

So I suggest we kill him, he is our only solid lead here.

I vote Axilus

but the only Undead at the moment is the Alpha?

Edited by Wally West

^

That post was really far up.....

Anyway Yang, I still suspect you, but with Axilus being confirmed revived mafia ( I thought the Tesla revived him ) :) I suspect you less. Because a mafian has already been discovered. You could be the second mafia on that list. But I don't know that, chances are you are not.

Your word is not enough though Yang, telling someone you are innocent and expecting someone to believe it.... Is not going to happen.

If you have proof, Via the Detective, confirmed Pro town or by yourself ( such as an image of your role pm ) I will believe you, until then you are still like everyone else unconfirmed suspect to be mafian. :)

^

That post was really far up.....

Anyway Yang, I still suspect you, but with Axilus being confirmed revived mafia ( I thought the Tesla revived him ) :) I suspect you less. Because a mafian has already been discovered. You could be the second mafia on that list. But I don't know that, chances are you are not.

Your word is not enough though Yang, telling someone you are innocent and expecting someone to believe it.... Is not going to happen.

If you have proof, Via the Detective, confirmed Pro town or by yourself ( such as an image of your role pm ) I will believe you, until then you are still like everyone else unconfirmed suspect to be mafian. :)

Well pms are invalid since they can either be a fake name or I could delete them, if I was a pro town then I wouldn't say my role anyway and I'm still waiting for the detective to prove to you all that I'm innocent 

^
^

^

They are not invalid, for starters the pm would say "Started by Self destruct sent to Yang Xiao Long" :)

Secondly the Pm might say "Mafia 10.0" "Medic" Something mafiaish.... if that's even a word.

And then you could show us a image from inside the pm of Sd confirming your Pro town role. 

Round links:

Round 6: Execution

The Alpha Zombie has Infected a player this Round. When you'll turn is detailed below (if you get a Vaccination then you're good).

A Zombie has spawned!

How Infection works...

People Infected by the Alpha Zombie (can Infect every Round) on:

Round 1: Will become a Zombie on 3

Round 2: Will become a Zombie on 4

Round 3: Will become a Zombie on 5

Round 4: Will become a Zombie on 6

Round 5: Will become a Zombie on 7

Round 6: Will become a Zombie on 8

People Infected by regular Undead (can Infect every 2 Rounds) on:

Round 2 will become a Zombie on 4

Round 4 will become a Zombie on 6