Night of the Living Mafia, 10.0 [GAME OVER]

I_Make_Big_Boom

Well...all right then. You do realize that I meant good call you revealing the detective's find instead of the detective posting in here and revealing his/her role? It wasn't a slip of the tongue, I was complimenting the pro-town roles (you among them) on a very clean game so far.

Well...all right then. You do realize that I meant good call you revealing the detective's find instead of the detective posting in here and revealing his/her role? It wasn't a slip of the tongue, I was complimenting the pro-town roles (you among them) on a very clean game so far.

Ah... i see.

I'm changing my vote from Edward to Axilus.

I saw Ed's PM picture and I'll believe him for now.

Yeah, can confirm that EK's picture is unedited. The speed which he replied to me in the Skype chat with the picture combined with the fact that when I imported it into gimp and went over it with a fine tooth comb and found no new pixels, I'd say that EK's evidence is legit.

Votes:

1 - Arbiter747 (Kid Flash)

9 - Axilus Prime (Frankenzer, Caboose the Ace, Yang Xiao Long, Dexter Grif, UNSC Spartan II, Church, rrhuntington, Mr Kittens and Gibberish, Yoshi1176)

0 - Edward Kenway

4 - Caboose the Ace (Axilus Prime, Cursed Sharingan, Edward Kenway, BATMAN

I want to remind any Ghosts, Zombies, or Revenants that you are allowed to vote. Your votes only count as .5 though.

Round links:

Round 2
Scene 2: Lynch

Axilus Prime, Juggernaut, loses a life

You have 48 hours or less until the next Round is posted

Round links:

Round 3
Scene 3: Execution

"I will not fail to speak of his limbs, his strength and his graceful form. Who can strip off his outer coat? Who would approach him with a bridle? Who dares open the doors of his mouth, ringed about with his fearsome teeth?"

"His back has rows of shields tightly sealed together. Each is so close to the next that no air can pass between. They are joined fast to one another; they cling together and cannot be parted. His snorting throws out flashes of light; his eyes are like the rays of dawn."

He came, and went in the blink of an eye. They all knew the assailant would continue his crusade, and tried to gain as much ground between them as possible. What they didn't expect... was a monstrosity of creation hot on their heels. 

The 9th Reject's hardly delightful broadcast that played for weeks... was a warning, "Something wicked this way comes". They didn't listen. No one did. Insane was the man who foretold the end: standing in the square with a wooden sign. Rich was the man who bathed in the spoils of those who doubted his message.

"Firebrands stream from his mouth; sparks of fire shoot out. Smoke pours from his nostrils as from a boiling pot over a fire of reeds. His breath sets coals ablaze, and flames dart from his mouth."

It's arms were thicker than a public bus! This can't be the same man who's body barely reached the 200lb mark... They heard stories of the Juggernaut, but this "thing" shattered all expectations. This was the Dreadnought.

"Strength resides in his neck; dismay goes before him. The folds of his flesh are tightly joined; they are firm and immovable. His chest is hard as rock, hard as a lower millstone..."

"When he rises up, the mighty are terrified; they retreat before his thrashing."

A god he was. A savior he wasn't. It barreled through entire buildings like they were children's building blocks. The Zombies below could only groan, and flail as the giant's boots crushed their skeletons, "Kill kill kill kill killll KIIIIIIIIIILLLLLLLLL.... AHAHHAHAHHHHHHHHHHHHHGGGHGH!!!! WHHHEERREE ARE YOUUUUU????!". The Dreadnought's quarry had escaped. In anger he shredded an entire airport.

He remembered the mission, and continued with the backup plan. A man, presumably a Medic inside a barricaded hospital, heard a strange thunder. It was getting closer...

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

End of Scene 2: Execution

The Alpha Zombie has Infected a player. You have until Round 5 to get a Vaccination, or risk turning into a Zombie.

A Zombie has spawned!

How Infection works...

People Infected by the Alpha Zombie (can Infect every Round) on:

Round 1: Will become a Zombie on 3

Round 2: Will become a Zombie on 4

Round 3: Will become a Zombie on 5

Round 4: Will become a Zombie on 6

People Infected by regular Undead (can Infect every 2 Rounds) on:

Round 2 will become a Zombie on 4

Round 4 will become a Zombie on 6

Round 6 will become a Zombie on 8

Round 8 will become a Zombie on 10

Vaccinations:

(Original RNG pick)

3, 10, 17, 1, 15, 20, 14

(According to Player #)

1, 3, 10, 14, 15, 17, 20

Yang Xiao Long

Axilus Prime

Mr Kittens and Gibberish

Dexter Grif

Church

BATMAN

rrhuntington

Caboose The Ace, Undead, Executed by Mafia

Suspects:

Frankenzer

Tony Stark

BATMAN

Axilus Prime

You have 48 hours to vote who dies.

Edited by Self Destruct

Aww :( We lost our medic! I can't get my pills any more!! :shok:

Either way this can help us though! If TSC dies next round then we know for certain that he's the detective. If not, TSC is Mafia

Edited by Yang Xiao Long