Been on the waypoint forums for the past few weeks only to find that the admins on there banned me then banned my second account! 

talk about being power hungry one banned me for talking down upon halo 4 other wouldnt even give me a reason .. that forum blows anyone else have trouble on there ?

Don't worry about being banned on here. Our mods have been chosen very carefully, they have been chosen for being an idol or responsibility throughout the forums. You don't need to worry unless you start breaking the rules and you'll only get banned after a certain amount of Warning Points. I hope you stay on the forums and hopefully if you do then I can't wait to see you in the shoutbox :)

• Like 2

The Waypoint forums aren't too friendly no, a small breach of any rule will result in a permanent ban. Having a second account is against the rules too thus it was banned.

Advantage of this forum is (shameless advertising) that we work with warnings in the form of warning points. Breaking the rules might result in warning points which can restrict you to use certain features like the shoutbox or even posting at all.

That and you can expect quality posts and help from all active members :D

Little downside is that no actual 343i member will read your problem/complaint.

Unless the rumours of Caboose The Ace being Franky are true.

• Like 1

That and you can expect quality posts and help from all active members :D

Which...Also...means....that critical posts you receive on this forum will tend to be far more analytical than the likes you find on Waypoint.

So yeah. Just a heads up. And never post when you're mad, because that's the worst time to type something and send it.

Try to stay away from the 'Waypoint hate group' though. It's not really something to be proud of, hating a different system because of it being different. We've had...some... immature happenings derived from people wanting to make fun of Waypoint being bad.

Still, I think unless you tell us exactly what the post you made on waypoint actually was, we can't judge at all whether you were deserving of that ban you received.