Mercenary? Yes or No.

Alright, so as many of you already know, the Great Forum War is coming up soon. I want to be a mercenary, but I don't know if I'm a good enough player to be one, or, "One-man army." So what I want to know from all of you is, do you think I'm qualified to be a mercenary during the Great Forum War?

The only reason GSD is a Mercenary is because he too good a player to be put on a single team (well that's what everyone else says).

I've seen you play before, and you're pretty good: but to be a mercenary you'd have to prove to be good enough to merit being one in the first place.

That list up there should suffice (Loadouts? Why?).

The only reason GSD is a Mercenary is because he too good a player to be put on a single team (well that's what everyone else says).

I've seen you play before, and you're pretty good: but to be a mercenary you'd have to prove to be good enough to merit being one in the first place.

That list up there should suffice (Loadouts? Why?).

GSD destroyed 6 people in swat.

I know I was there, we could not beat him with six people. There is only silence when he kills.

Ok, here's the info some of you wanted.... even though rank doesn't really mean anything....

-KD: 1.36

-Loadout: 

-Primary: DMR

-Secondary: Plasma Pistol

-Grenade: Plasma

-Armor Ability: Jet Pack

-Tactical Package: Mobility

-Support Upgrade: Ammo

GSD should be the mercenary :dog:

I'm not saying he shouldn't be one, I just think there should be more than one, just so let's say one team hires GSD, then at least the other team would have some extra help, instead of being completely obliterated.

GSD destroyed 6 people in swat.

I know I was there, we could not beat him with six people. There is only silence when he kills.

I could win a 6v1 swat match. That's more people for me to kill and less for you. You can only kill me once, and I can kill your entire team before you kill me. The score would be 6 to 1 In my favor. The person alone would only be able to lose that match if they spawn camped them.

• Like 1

Big Team Battle and SWAT are K/D feeders. You can't use a DMR, vehicles, and sniper to get an insanely high K/D or headshot your way to into the K/D club with a BR in SWAT. The best players either have a lot of time in Custom Games, or have a a high K/D ratio with just the BR (or light rifle) in Infinity Slayer, Team Throwdown, or Team Doubles. While the BR is overpowered now, the last signal used to be the best giveaway, but now you just have to play with someone in customs. 

I could win a 6v1 swat match. That's more people for me to kill and less for you. You can only kill me once, and I can kill your entire team before you kill me. The score would be 6 to 1 In my favor. The person alone would only be able to lose that match if they spawn camped them.

The thing is GSD doesn't have to do anything. They just die because of his existence 

Ok, here's the info some of you wanted.... even though rank doesn't really mean anything....

-KD: 1.36

I'm not saying he shouldn't be one, I just think there should be more than one, just so let's say one team hires GSD, then at least the other team would have some extra help, instead of being completely obliterated.

To be honest, all those stats are useless or could be padded. A good way to accurately judge your skills for a yes/no on whether you should be a mercenary is to simply have you 1v1 GSD. 

Do keep in mind that as I am writing this, I'm pretty sure its gonna be a no from me. Considering Peanut was denied, and I'm fairly certain that he would have been on a higher pick than you. 

To be honest, all those stats are useless or could be padded. A good way to accurately judge your skills for a yes/no on whether you should be a mercenary is to simply have you 1v1 GSD. 

Do keep in mind that as I am writing this, I'm pretty sure its gonna be a no from me. Considering Peanut was denied, and I'm fairly certain that he would have been on a higher pick than you. 

Well you know I figured I'd give it a shot, instead of doing the same old team vs. team thing, I thought I'd try something differemt

Big Team Battle and SWAT are K/D feeders. You can't use a DMR, vehicles, and sniper to get an insanely high K/D or headshot your way to into the K/D club with a BR in SWAT. The best players either have a lot of time in Custom Games, or have a a high K/D ratio with just the BR (or light rifle) in Infinity Slayer, Team Throwdown, or Team Doubles. While the BR is overpowered now, the last signal used to be the best giveaway, but now you just have to play with someone in customs. 

The KD that I provided is overall. It counts all of my kills and deaths from anywhere in matchmaking, whether it be from BTB or SWAT, or any other playlist. My KD for Custom Games is only 1.20, yet oddly I have 216 victories, and only 92 defeats. So I'm either getting lots of kills, but also dying a lot, or I'm always on the winning team with others carrying me.